April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Treatments - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Deejxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ya'll, this is the best serum ever!! Yes, it is a little bit on the pricey side but the bottle will last you for a long time. all you need is 2 to 3 drops. Nights where I know I'm not going to be getting much sleep, I'll apply this on my face and the next day my skin looks like I got eight hours of sleep and is fully hydrated. I also pat this on top of my foundation, it gives a very refreshing look. If you're unsure, I would recommend asking the Estée Lauder beauty advisor for a sample of ANR or this comes in a tiny travel size in a GWP- look out for those!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by mzcitizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought EL Advanced Timezone moisturiser and got a free small sample bottle of EL night repair. I have used it every night for just over a week. As a serum goes it's a little sticky and not something that glides on but once on it sinks in and drys fast. I can live with that because WOW....! Whether it's the two products combined Timezone in the morning Night repair at night... all I know I wake up in the morning absolutely astonished at the amazing result. My skin really looks youthful, it looks the best it's ever looked, it's plumped up, radiant, tone firmer and colour evened out. I mean it's truly transforming my skin to better days. There is always much hype about products but ultimately you know if something truly works or not on the visible results. This stuff works! It works fast and the results show not just a little bit but a lot and so quickly, for me anyway. I will now have to make this a staple purchase without a doubt, a bit of an expense but I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Got this as a gwp-- once i used this i was hooked. I went and bought a full size from Cosmetics Store. I like that its in a dropper makes me use it more often due to ease. Not sure exactly what it is, used it at night, but next morning my skin looked much better. Every time i use it I find it brightens my face and looks more even toned. My friend was trying to buy foundation at sephora, the lady used this first to prime, i told her to buy it! not a useless upsale, it works! Every time i saw her at work Id notice without her telling me when she used this. The face just looks less tired, even, brighter. I dont use this every night, i switch between this and glycolic moisturizing cream but even if i only used this alone i notice a difference in my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Hel19

Amazing serum which instantly absorbs into the skin.I swear by this product, just a few drops each night really have improved the condition of my skin tremendously! 5 star product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Danni85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product religiously for nearly a year now. I put it on at night after I cleanse my face, and apply to my face and throat. I don't follow up with any moisturiser as my skin is oily and the serum provides just enough hydration.

My skin is clearer, with fewer blemishes (maybe because I am getting older, 28). My skin is smoother and more even. I definitely look 'tired' if I skip it even once! I started using it as a prevention aid in addition to daily sunscreen, so any effects on my skin now are really a bonus. I hope it works well over time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I do really like this serum and I did see a difference after a few weeks. I wish i could afford the price tag but I cannot justify spending this much on something that I see minor differences. When I get older I will probably be able to justify the cost.

It does refine fine lines and does make the skin appear smoother and more supple.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by justinebartassian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a lot of pimples after I used this for a week. Say NO if you have oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by asha890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i swear to this amazing product!! been using it religiously for 2 weeks, and my complexion becomes more refine, pores diminishes.. although few pimples came out while using this, but pimples recover very fast!i am so in love with the new ANR 2..! worth every penny..

will update after a month usage! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by mf93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE NEW FORMULA "Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II".

Let me start off saying that I have a very elaborate skin care routine so it is unusual for me to see a dramatic change from a new product.

I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and on the first use, I was amazed at how my skin felt. It immediately felt like a baby's skin, so supple and smooth. I then followed up with my normal skin care routine and it was just flawless. The next morning my skin was softer and smoother.

I've used the product 7 times and I have not noticed any effect on the hyperpigmentation I have but it has made my undereyes look firmer and reduced any fine lines I have all over my face. Also the texture is smoother. My skin looks brighter and more radiant (especially when used in combination with vitamin C serum).

Overall this serum does something and just gives my skin that 'healthy' look which is indescribable.

I would recommend this to anyone but I feel like as its main effect for me seems to be on wrinkles and firming then it would be best for more mature skins (I'm only 20).

I would repurchase despite the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Juunna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for 5 months and im not seeing the dramatic results that i expected. I can say it didnt work out for me. I switched back to using avene which is much more better and less expensive.