December 21, 2014 | 1917 users online

Polishes - Victoria's Secret - nail polishes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 4:27:00 AM More reviews by everybodybhappy

I agree, $12 is outrageous, but I can't help myself! The colors in this line are absolutely beautiful & feminine, and most I haven't seen anywhere else. Quality wise, the polish chipped after 3 full days (pretty good for me, as I'm typing constantly). Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by socra_tease_me

I'm probably a doofus for paying $12 for a nailpolish that I hadn't heard great things from, but I bought one anyways just to try it out. The colors are hard to choose from because they are all very pretty! The application was smooth & easy and it doesn't chip that easily (lasted a couple days). However, $12??? Hell no that's way too expensive for nailpolish, even for such nice colors. Even OPI is cheaper, which is hard to imagine, and they have a wider selection of color IMO. I will purchase again if I am suffering from PMS and/or just got my paycheck.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by purplephilia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is CRAP. I use Frankly Scarlet, which is unfortunately the best red I've ever used. It chips within hours, even with a clear top coat. I hardly even do anything with my hands and I wait 12 hours before showering! I have to use 2 coats of polish, and if I use more than 1 coat of top coat it just peels off completely. I bought a bottle in December and had to throw it out last month because it was too thick to use anymore. The only reason I keep buying it is because I LOVE the color--it's the only color I wear. My only hope is to find a really awesome clear top coat that won't chip.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2006 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kristinarussell

Are they kidding with this stuff? It is, hands down, the worst nail polish EVER! My friend and I did mani/pedis over the weekend and the polish lasted overnight. Chip-o-rama the next morning. Victoria's Secret should stick to underwear and leave the nail polish to ummm just about anyone else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 9:26:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I saw some nail polishes in the bargain bin at Victoria's Secret. They were cheap and the colors were nice and neutral so I figured what the heck. I picked one color to try. I chose Brown Berry. It's a nice neutral berry color. A cream with no shimmer or glitter. A bit dark for summer(which is why it was on sale I imagine) but would be perfect for fall/winter. I love the cool bottles! And the formula is surprisingly great. It goes on smooth and dries pretty quickly. It did chip a small amount after a few days but I didn't have a topcoat on. I am very impressed. I will definately buy these in many other colors. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by fayeleah7

LOVE THESE LAQUERS!!! They last forever on my well trodden toes! At the semi annual sale I bought the protein base and it has even made my pedicure last longer! I am sold even if they are a little more expensive than I am used to!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Lori_W

I am very rough on my nails, this is definitely a re-purchase product.

The VS line has two standouts in my opinion and that is the nail polish and the lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I got the color Vanity which is a lovely, deep, metallic burgundy. Rich and beautiful color. The lasting power is decent...it's not like omigosh I can't believe its' lasting this long, but it's better then OPI. With a top coat it lasts maybe 4 or 5 days without chips and only minimal wearing on the tips.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by babeonabroomstick

I bought this in Ruby Slippers. I wasn't very impressed, the polished chipped after about 3 days. The color wasn't that great either, I thought it would be deep red with gold shimmer, sadly it's not.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by lazlo8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For about a year I have been looking for the PERFECT nail polish. Name it baby, I have tried it. So I was FORCED by late refund to go into a Victoria's Secret! ARG! I had been avoiding the store because my first impression was cheap makeup. But ... I admit I WAS WRONG! The color ... Ruby Slippers ... the effect ... GORGEOUS! I tested it out for two days and I had very few chips ... And I am talking MY LIFE ... which is dishes, laundry, cleaning and massive hand activity. Not as exciting as it sounds Girls ... but it IS my life. Anyhow ... I was impressed by the lack of chips on the left hand and went back while everything was half price and bought 14 MORE of these. I am wearing Goddess right now and I must say ... I'm impressed. Great colors, long time wear ... and comes off easy. My new favorite only because Revlon's Colorstay is so boring I want to CRY. This seems like it will wear as long as Revlon's color stay and it already runs circles around OPI. I swear OPI is only popular for the creative writing aspects! What's in a name? Alot of money I guess!! Anyhow I digress ... buy this stuff. The annoying pointy handle actually doesn't impede progress. Love it!