October 24, 2014 | 1689 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Vitamin C Protective Daywear Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 11:06:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

Another BS rip-off--I bought this when it first came out in a LARGE bottle--liked the smell and sunscreen, but that's about all.This year it's back, but in a tiny tube half the size-- for the same price! No way I'd get it now.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by malaya82

I normally like skin care stuff from the Body Shop, and I'd been using this moisturizer for a couple of months before writing this, but I'm pretty much done with it and I still have half a tube left. I had pretty normal skin but it got all wonky after using this. The citrus smell is nice, but the moisturizer is greasy and heavy and it doesn't even absorb on the skin. It broke me out on my forehead and other parts of my face, made the skin on my nose flaky, and it beaded under my foundation. I'm now using Cetaphil.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by eugena

This moisturizer is more expensive as compared to Vitamin E. But it is oily, and difficult to apply it evenly on my skin. Won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2006 6:49:00 AM More reviews by setikhoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this moisturiser for more than 6 months and there's still some in the tube which may last another 2 months. Price is reasonable. I have normal to dry (drier these days), no breakouts, no pimples. I used this in the morning only. Not greasy, not sticky, absorve easily. However, I dun feel nothing about the vit C in this. No changes none whatsoever on my skin. I'm 27, few fine lines around the eyes. May not buy again since I bought 2 last time, may rethink about it in about a year time.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2005 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Freckle3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this mostly for the sunscreen and vit C combo. I use moisturizer sparingly, but it still seemed heavy. They're a little misleading about the products usage. Site says its for face and neck. It pretty much is a sunscreen, it has the consistency and smell of one. For the price, I could buy 3 times as much REAL suncreen. Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Tema

An excellent titanium dioxide based sunscreen, and the best orange smell around! Besides, you get a lot of product for little money. But itīs not for me: it didnīt moisturise enough my skin; it kind of sat there and shined, and it made me break out in the forehead (I never broke out before).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2004 1:54:00 AM More reviews by bisouelle

I loved the smell and the consistency of it. It seemed to absorb fast, but then it turned greasy and shiny right away. I liked that it made my skin look nice and dewy, but it made me break out. I have normal to combination skin (oily in the tzone), and this gave me a few bumps and some pimples.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lotion goes on nice and light ( a little goes a long way) and really moisturizes my face, making it feel super-soft and smooth. I like the fact that I don't have to put on an extra sunscreen, too. However, I took one lippie off for the strong Orange Juice smell that this stuff has (really clears up the sinuses!)