Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 11/14/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer- it's HG for me as it covers everything with just a small amount and never looks cakey or overdone. It's got a very natural finish and doesn't emphasize pores at all which is a miracle. Aside from my cheeks, I really don't need much coverage and on casual days I'll just smooth a little over each cheek and under my eyes and that's all I need. I don't even powder it and it lasts all day, assuming it's not very hot and humid out.

I've used countless other concealers over the years and used LM's secret concealer for years followed by Chanel, Lancôme, MAC and BB. This far surpasses all of them by a landslide and the color choices are very skin-like and natural looking. It doesn't have a scent, the texture is absolutely perfect, it glides on and blends right in using my fingers. I've used a brush before but that gave more coverage than necessary so I just take 3 seconds to apply this where needed and it gives me perfect even skin. I will definitely keep buying this. The only improvement I'd like to see is packaging with more product and a pump dispenser vs. the squeeze tube it comes in.

on 10/13/2013 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I used to use Lancôme Effacernes but when I went to repurchase it, the department store was out of my shade. I checked the nearby Ulta -- no Effacernes, so the sales girl suggested Exuviance Cover Blend. I like it just as much as my previous product.

It's good for my dark circles, doesn't settle into my fine lines. I also dab it on my broken capillaries on my chin and around my nostrils (I have rosacea).

My only complaint is the tip of the tube is too wide so it's easy to accidentally squeeze out too much product.

on 9/23/2013 11:08:00 PM

Love this concealer! I'm a tough critic when it comes to concealer because I think they usually make skin look worse but, not in this case. I have it in the fairest shade and it blends nicely and covers beautifully. The wearability is great and it didn't sink into every line and pore. Highly recommend.

on 7/24/2013 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Terrible coverage. I'll stick with my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer.

on 5/8/2013 7:44:00 AM

This is a truly amazing concealer for dark circles, redness, pimples, acne scars, brown spots, you name it. The product is light yet very effective, full full coverage. A TINY amount must be used, otherwise it looks fake. So the little tube goes on forever. 24$CA online (eskinstore)
Couple of things though: I bought it in beige, which is usually the level i go for (since for a concealer, you have to go a bit lighter than usual) but it is a little too light, which is perfectly ok for dark circles, for looks a little pale on the rest of my face (i have other "problem" areas that need concealing)
Also, i expected to set it with powder and found out at my own expense that it is NOT a good idea: without powder it looks natural, with powder, it creases!
So there you go, HG concealer. Very happy to have found it. Thanks MUA!!!

on 3/13/2013 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

(I posted this in the other review section, but saw there was another and added it here)
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I was in Ulta the other day, and had recently run out of my old concealer (rimmel match perfection). I would have repurchased it, but lately I've noticed that the lightest shade is too dark for my fair skin. On the Ulta website, this concealer was rated well, as well as here on MUA. Common complaints were that it was either too light or it didn't come in enough shades for darker skintones. The latter is an issue, as it only comes in two shades. I'd say that if you're any darker than an NC40, this concealer probably wouldn't work for you. I have it in light, which is the lighter shade of the two. I have a lot of acne scarring, and want to cover them up on a daily basis, especially for school. This is very light, and matches my fair skin perfectly! I just dab it where I need it...and I'm done! A little goes a long way.
UPDATE 12/30/12: No change in lippies, but I've been doing my makeup in super weird lighting when I wrote the first part of the review. I was out today and saw my face in a department store mirror, and my face looked close to flawless! I've been breaking out a lot lately (Christmas candy...what I eat often effects my skin), and had a really ugly belmish. It seriously looked almost gone with this on! I actually notice a reduction in redness after I remove this. I guess I can chalk this up to all the anti-aging ingrediants this claims it has. Really loving this concealer so far!
UPDATE 1/11/13: Back to doing my makeup in normal lighting, and have been using this every single day. After gym class, I usually check my makeup in the locker room mirror to make sure it doesn't look cakey/my mascara isn't smudged. I used to dodge those mirrors and only look in them for a quick second to wipe off my inevitable 'panda eyes'. Since my old concealer was too dark for me, it highlighted my acne/scarring and made me feel really self concious because it would smear throughout the day. This concealer perfectly matches my skin tone, and has the most amazing (but never cakey) coverage in the world. Really happy with this concealer- I used to spend at least twenty minutes on my concealer alone trying to cover up all my imperfections, but now I can spend the same amount of time on all my makeup. I definitely reccommend this to anyone willing to spend a bit more money to get a great concealer. For anyone wondering, you can get this at Ulta for 22$.
UPDATE 3/2/13: I'm not gunna dock lippies for this, but Lord almightly, this looks like makeup in sunlight! And I don't mean makeup, I mean MAKEUP. Like, girl, your face is a cake kind of makeup. But only under harsh, harsh sunlight, which I'm hardly ever in because I...I hardly go outside...*coughs*.

on 2/25/2013 7:17:00 PM

This is the ONLY concealer I've ever used that has made a dent in my under eye circles, and I have tried dozens over the years. It is a liquid in a squeeze tube, and I apply with a Real Techniques brush from a tiny amount squeezed onto the back of my hand. It makes a difference, stays put and doesn't crease as long as I'm careful not to apply too much. This is a keeper.

on 2/21/2013 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have a very dry skin, huge undereyes circles and medium tone skin this covers REALLY well and I use Sand.. the cons are that u have to be very careful applying since it dries fast and when it does forget changing anything.. it does look like makeup when u r under extensive lightning or a really sunny day.. other than that, it does cover like ur skin has nooo problems

on 12/25/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

UPDATE 4/4/13: Fixed the issue with the makeup look in harsh lighting. It took some figuring out, but what I do is use my foundation (Covergirl 3in1 or Almay Clear Complexion) then apply this concealer where needed, then...and this is what fixes it: I use E.L.F.'s high definiton powder over everything to set it. I've tried a lot of powders, but that one helps make everything blend into my skin and look a lot more natural. Gosh, I love this concealer.
UPDATE 6/11/13: Now that it's summer where I live, my skin is prone to oil. Most concealers break down with the oil and start to transfer, fade, smear, and almost 'run', like a mascara would. This one doesn't do that. I think thise is a safe bet for oily skin. But, my skin is also dry around my mouth from makeup wipes I was using, and this doesn't cling to the patches nor does it flake off. This concealer is impressive. I've had it for over six months now, and I haven't even gone throuh half of the tube yet. I went through my Rimmel concealer in literally a month and a half. I cannot say enough good things about this concealer. I used to purchase concealers every time I went shopping, but I haven't bought another one since purchasing this. The 22 dollar price tag is a bit high, but I will definitely shell out the cash for this. HG for sure.
UPDATE 7/14/13: I recently ordered another concealer from Sephora.com that has recieved quite a bit of hype on here as well as on blogs (and from the lovely gossmakeupartist on youtube). I've noticed that the lightest shade of this is a tad too dark for my pasty skin now that I've switched to a better foundation match (Revlon whipped in 110), so I bought the lightest shade of the nars radient creamy concealer and hope to mix the two. No change in lippies and I will repurchase this still and update when the nars one ships in, but I just wanted to let all the fair girls know that this may not be for you if you are truely *very* pale like I am. I may end up going to mac and buy the lightest pro long wear concealer they offer and mix a dab of that with some of this. Still, the difference in color isn't terribly noticible except for in sunlight.
UPDATE 7/26/13: Well, I prefer the NARS concealer. It lasts longer and is a better color match and less oily for me. This is still a good buy and I'll use it now and again, but now that I've met the NARS radient creamy concealer, this doesn't do it for me anymore, alas.

on 11/26/2012 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this concealer!! It covers everything that I need it to...acne, scarring, dark spots.. Just everything. It goes on so light- it feels like nothing is on my skin. A lot of other concealers feel very heavy and cakey to me. And it literally takes a very tiny amount. Love it!

Top Rated Exuviance Products