September 19, 2014 | 1930 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

it's soft, not greasy and kind of matt. texture is ok

but, too week pigment... I don't like it ...color doesnt' show up that much

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by SummerDew

It's a good beginner cream blush for people that are new to cream blushes and are scared of cream blushes being hard to blend or overly pigmented. I liked it at first... but after using it for a few months, you notice it's actually not that great.

Pigmentation: DOESN'T SHOW UP! The problem is that this shade is too dull, and can easily be over blended into your skin tone. I'm an NC 25-30 and I need to dig a lot of the product with a finger and directly applied onto face and then blend. Even then, it **fades through out the day**. I can say it's VERY natural to a point that you can hardly notice it on the cheeks. If that's what you're going for, great. However, I found Lancome to have better cream blushes, shows on your cheeks and easily blendable to a powder finish. But you get what you paid for in drug store products.

Texture: Very creamy, greasy feeling in the pan so it can collect dust easily but once blended into skin it's not that greasy at all.

Packaging is not really my taste. Kinda cheap looking plastic but functional. The pop-up mirror is cute but really not useful because it's so small.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the color of this blush but I think this takes off my foundation or brings out freckles. I have applied with all different brushes and fingers and it always makes me look splotchy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I was really disappointed by this blush. The colour is so light and it barely showed on my skin and left a very powdery, streaky finish. The price of this product was too high for the value, I got mine for $13.99. The packaging was cute and convenient but that's the only thing that this blush has going for it. Definitely not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this blush This is a great everyday gorgeous blush esp those with fair or light skin tones. This has been compared or said to be a dupe for Mac's Ladyblush cream blush! This is def very pretty nonetheless. I dont own mac so i cant say.
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
This cream shadow can be found wherever your Revlon Cosmetics are sold. Revlon is readily found in most drugstores like Walgreens, CVS, & Rite Aid & Walmart & Target stores. The price will vary depending on your location as well as where you purchase & also discounts/sales. I had got lucky to get mine on clearance for $5 which was def worth it but they are normally around $9-10 which
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
These cream blushes from Revlon are a more thicker cream to almost a powder finish. These arent so creamy that they blend away. They are actually thicker cream. They go on well & blend well. They would be great on most skin types even oily skin since the finish isnt really cream. Id suggest setting with powder or powder blush to help the oils not to break it down. But with my dry skin i was worried this would pick up on dry spots but i make sure to moisturize well before hand. i love the way this looks on its own & i dust a light layer of powder & this blush stay for at least 6-7 hrs without fading or disappearing. This has a more natural maybe even close to matte finish. I know most cream blushes have a shimmer & dewy finish but not with this!!! This is a matte cream blush which is hard to find. I love Rosy Glow- its a great matte rosy pink shade. Its so pretty on anyones skin tone. i have cool skin but ive seen it also on warm & neutral skin tones & it looks lovely on those too! Its a universally flattering rose shade. so if you like Mac Ladyblush, which is highly raved known cream blush, pick up this shade instead esp if you can find it on sale! Its very very pretty & provides the nicest rosy flush to my cheeks. Can be worn with no makeup looks, neutral or even smoky eyes. It can be applied sheer or built up for a bit more intensity depending on your preference. I find this works best with applying to cheeks with fingers then using a dense brush to blend out any harsh lines but even my fingers alone can blend this to be natural! If you have more oily skin, def use thin layers since the more you put on, the more likely it may start fading since it will be too thick. I love this formula! & shade, makes me want all the others- esp theres this gorgeous Berry shade which is super bright dark raspberry shade- looks gorg! Rosy Glow- what you see in the pan is what shows up on the cheeks, very simply understated but pretty blush!
=PACKAGING=
The Revlon Cream Blushes come in a black compact with a see thru plastic snap shut lid. The shade name is located in smaller writing on the front & Revlon logo and then further logo/name/info is on back sticker. The blush itself is in a circular pan almost the size of the compact itself which is a decent amount of cream blush. It doesnt run the whole way thru compact but still its a fair amount.
No wasteful applicator included, thank heaven. Simple but convenient & practical packaging that keeps the blush safe & from any drying issues! I wish you would get a bit more blush considering the price but its ok. i got it for a good deal & def think its worth $5
Overall- Revlon tends to be run a bit pricey compared to most drugstore brands but these cream blushes are pretty great. so if you love cream blushes like i do i def feel that Rosy Glow is def a go to no fuss blush that will look great on everyone anytime! I love it! i def suggests finding a sale to try these to see if you really love em like i do. What i love to is Revlon doesnt tell on animals!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by herbgurl82

Pros: Pretty blush, very creamy and easy to blend. Perfect for just a flush of color on your cheeks.

Cons: Very expensive for a drugstore blush ($10.99!) hard to find, no brush included, case is fragile.

I might buy again. Not sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Great blush! I love blushes, and this is perfect :) I can't have too pigmented or dark blushes since my cheeks are naturally rosy, I just like to reinforce that a bit. When you lean close to the mirror and just dab it up your cheekbones, then rub it in, you can barely see anything, but then when you take a step back, your face just seems to be illuminated by a "Rosy Glow" ;) Very subtle, and perfect for looking naturally beautiful since it's barely there! A beautiful color it is, the quality is great, and the packaging is super-cute. I just removed all the labels on it so it looks nice ;] Perfect for tan skin tones, and contrasts wonderfully against dark hair! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by karina14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this! i wear it everyday and it gives me that healthy "rosy glow". the texture is so nice and creamy and it blends seamlessly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Looks really dark in the pan but does not show up very well on my NC40 skin. Texture is wonderful, it's so creamy, goes on smooth. Tried to use it on top of my other cream blushes and able to see some color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Margaret1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It looks dark in the pan but goes on as a sheer wash of pink that looks natural and suits my light complexion. As others have noted, it doesn't have much staying power, so one lippie off for that, but I don't mind reapplying it mid-day. My make-up usually needs to be retouched by then anyways.