Biologique Recherche creme dermopurifiante

4.6

WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM) STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, LANOLIN OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, MIMOSA BARK EXTRACT (MIMOSA TENUIFLORA), ARNICA EXTRACT (ARNICA MONTANA), HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT (CENTELLA ASIATICA), YEAST EXTRACT (FAEX), BLADDERWRAK EXTRACT (FUCUS VESICULOSUS), HORSETAIL EXTRACT (EQUISETUM ARVENSE), CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT (CUCUMIS SATIVUS), BIRCH BARK EXTRACT (BETULA ALBA), IVY EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX), THYME EXTRACT (THYMUS VULGARIS), YARROW EXTRACT (ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM), LAVANDER ETRACT (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), HORSE CHESNUT EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM), MYRTLE EXTRACT (MYRTUS COMUNIS), ONION BULB EXTRACT (ALLIUM CEPA), MYRRH RESIN EXTRACT (COMMIPHORA MYRRHA), WITCH HAZEL BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA), ST JOHN'S WORT FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT (HYPERICUM PERFORATUM), LACTIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, CITRIC ACID, UREA, ALLANTOIN, SERINE, VINEGAR, RHIZOBIAN GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE LACTATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIETHYLENE GLYCOL, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ISOPROPANOL, CETEARETH-33, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLCHLOROISOTHYAZOLINONE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, ALCOHOL.

on 5/13/2013 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff!! I have been suffering from severe acne for the last 3 months due to coming off birth control. I've been using this along with the lotion p50 and lait VIP o2 and my skin is finally starting to look normal again. It smells funny and is quite expensive but totally worth it. Its made me a very happy bunny!!

on 11/17/2012 6:21:00 PM

Been using this cream with p50 and lait vip o2, also by Biologique Recherche. I truly believe that I have found the best products to use at home that control my breakouts but also hydrate my skin (www.toskaspa.com) $84. Worth every penny!

on 7/9/2012 1:56:00 AM

have been using this for about two weeks now with the P50 and love it. The smell is a horrible like bread dough and yeast and fish oil. It is creamy in texture like cake frosting. I put this on after my P50 both morning and night. It leaves your skin matte, non oily and baby soft. My pores shrunk and the texture of my skin has completely improved. It is very nurturing. When I wake up every morning, I have the tendancy to touch my face because it makes it so soft. highly recommended for those who have acne.

on 6/6/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've only been using this for a month, but this is holy grail x100 for me. I've been on Tazorac and I've been peeling for the last 3 months and still breaking out quite a bit. Within a week of using this every morning, the majority of the peeling is gone and the only thing I've had is one tiny pimple. My skin hasn't behaved that well in a long time. This is the only thing I changed in my routine, so pretty sure it's this.

The consistency is interesting. It doesn't leave my skin greasy , but it's really thick. This is pricey, but a little goes a long way. I wouldn't doubt if this lasted a year.

Perfect in every way, I am in love!

on 4/21/2012 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great for combination skin. The smell takes some time to get used to, though.

on 11/9/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

worked for me.keeps my skin clean for last three months.

on 8/16/2009 10:39:00 PM

I don't know what the magic ingredient is, as there are so many, but this, along with p50 is my skin tone corrector. Now, my skin is smoother, has a glow to it, and is much more even. My red marks are disappearing now, and I have begun to use this lotion as a primer. It's pretty expensive, but I honestly think it is worth it.

on 10/20/2008 2:15:00 PM

This is a very good product ( and this is not a rushed review). I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and it definitely reduced inflammatory acne and made my face more even toned and clear. Now I don't think that this cream necessarily prevents clogged pores and blackheads, but it definitely prevents clogged pores to turn into inflamed blind cysts, as it is often the case with me.
will absolutely repurchase and would love to try other BR products as well. The price is quite high though, but given the effect it is absolutely worth it.

on 8/29/2008 2:16:00 AM

My mid-20s brought hellish times with my skin. I started to develop a bumpy forehead covered in small zits, the blackheads on my nose would not surrender to anything, my chin started to develop deep zits leaving a discoloration, I broke out along my hairline, and that's in addition to the regular mega-zit I would develop in a random place at least once a week. After having tried everything, I sucked it up and paid for the Creme Dermopurifiante, along with the P50 and Lait U. Within a week I was getting compliments on my skin. The scent is unpleasant, I won't lie. The price is also a little unpleasant. However, the improvement in my skin has been dramatic. I have smooth, clean, beautiful skin. It is amazing. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

on 1/22/2008 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am 30 with super difficult skin, i did try many many products and i am happy with this light yellow cream with quite bad smell.Is not anti-aging or anything similar but is great for problematic skin.I only apply at night ( day time i don't use it because is really not the best base for make up ). Is really doing good job to control the oil and breakouts also make the skin glow and radiant in the morning , so i will definitely buy again.