December 21, 2014 | 1919 users online

Moisturizers - Biologique Recherche - creme dermopurifiante

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by 2790

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

have been using this for about two weeks now with the P50 and love it. The smell is a horrible like bread dough and yeast and fish oil. It is creamy in texture like cake frosting. I put this on after my P50 both morning and night. It leaves your skin matte, non oily and baby soft. My pores shrunk and the texture of my skin has completely improved. It is very nurturing. When I wake up every morning, I have the tendancy to touch my face because it makes it so soft. highly recommended for those who have acne.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kellay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only been using this for a month, but this is holy grail x100 for me. I've been on Tazorac and I've been peeling for the last 3 months and still breaking out quite a bit. Within a week of using this every morning, the majority of the peeling is gone and the only thing I've had is one tiny pimple. My skin hasn't behaved that well in a long time. This is the only thing I changed in my routine, so pretty sure it's this.

The consistency is interesting. It doesn't leave my skin greasy , but it's really thick. This is pricey, but a little goes a long way. I wouldn't doubt if this lasted a year.

Perfect in every way, I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by AuntieKoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great for combination skin. The smell takes some time to get used to, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by kate191

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

worked for me.keeps my skin clean for last three months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by RHanson

I don't know what the magic ingredient is, as there are so many, but this, along with p50 is my skin tone corrector. Now, my skin is smoother, has a glow to it, and is much more even. My red marks are disappearing now, and I have begun to use this lotion as a primer. It's pretty expensive, but I honestly think it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Marianna79

This is a very good product ( and this is not a rushed review). I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and it definitely reduced inflammatory acne and made my face more even toned and clear. Now I don't think that this cream necessarily prevents clogged pores and blackheads, but it definitely prevents clogged pores to turn into inflamed blind cysts, as it is often the case with me.
will absolutely repurchase and would love to try other BR products as well. The price is quite high though, but given the effect it is absolutely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 2:16:00 AM More reviews by penguinduck

My mid-20s brought hellish times with my skin. I started to develop a bumpy forehead covered in small zits, the blackheads on my nose would not surrender to anything, my chin started to develop deep zits leaving a discoloration, I broke out along my hairline, and that's in addition to the regular mega-zit I would develop in a random place at least once a week. After having tried everything, I sucked it up and paid for the Creme Dermopurifiante, along with the P50 and Lait U. Within a week I was getting compliments on my skin. The scent is unpleasant, I won't lie. The price is also a little unpleasant. However, the improvement in my skin has been dramatic. I have smooth, clean, beautiful skin. It is amazing. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am 30 with super difficult skin, i did try many many products and i am happy with this light yellow cream with quite bad smell.Is not anti-aging or anything similar but is great for problematic skin.I only apply at night ( day time i don't use it because is really not the best base for make up ). Is really doing good job to control the oil and breakouts also make the skin glow and radiant in the morning , so i will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a very good product- it smells funny but it did really lessen my breakouts while I was using it. However after a while my skin seemed to not agree with it anymore, it did much better with an oil-free gel at night, so I stopped using it.
EDIT: I went back to this product and achieved an unparalleled glow overnight. It calms everything down, controls oil and inflammation, and just makes your face radiant. Definitely a keeper going forward.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 6:03:00 AM More reviews by noinoi

I do really like this product. I have fractious acne prone skin and I always have blackheads. This is despite the fact that I am 31 and took a course in roaccutane when I was younger.

However, using this cream P 50 and occasionally the Jan Marini Bioclear I manage to keep my skin in pretty good shape. I have few or no spots and the clarity of my skin is good despite a few blackheads.

This cream is something I can wholeheartedly recommend. It seems mild and harmless, and it does seem to improve and calm your skin. The P50 and Bioclear also work and I am happy to use them but I treat them more as medicinal products that ideally I would prefer not to use.

Ideally if I could get away with it I would use completely natural products. Unfortunately, I have not found that completely natural products work with my skin. I am happy with my regime