November 23, 2014 | 1197 users online

Moisturizers - Biologique Recherche - creme dermopurifiante

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by AuntieKoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great for combination skin. The smell takes some time to get used to, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by kate191

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

worked for me.keeps my skin clean for last three months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by RHanson

I don't know what the magic ingredient is, as there are so many, but this, along with p50 is my skin tone corrector. Now, my skin is smoother, has a glow to it, and is much more even. My red marks are disappearing now, and I have begun to use this lotion as a primer. It's pretty expensive, but I honestly think it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Marianna79

This is a very good product ( and this is not a rushed review). I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and it definitely reduced inflammatory acne and made my face more even toned and clear. Now I don't think that this cream necessarily prevents clogged pores and blackheads, but it definitely prevents clogged pores to turn into inflamed blind cysts, as it is often the case with me.
will absolutely repurchase and would love to try other BR products as well. The price is quite high though, but given the effect it is absolutely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 2:16:00 AM More reviews by penguinduck

My mid-20s brought hellish times with my skin. I started to develop a bumpy forehead covered in small zits, the blackheads on my nose would not surrender to anything, my chin started to develop deep zits leaving a discoloration, I broke out along my hairline, and that's in addition to the regular mega-zit I would develop in a random place at least once a week. After having tried everything, I sucked it up and paid for the Creme Dermopurifiante, along with the P50 and Lait U. Within a week I was getting compliments on my skin. The scent is unpleasant, I won't lie. The price is also a little unpleasant. However, the improvement in my skin has been dramatic. I have smooth, clean, beautiful skin. It is amazing. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am 30 with super difficult skin, i did try many many products and i am happy with this light yellow cream with quite bad smell.Is not anti-aging or anything similar but is great for problematic skin.I only apply at night ( day time i don't use it because is really not the best base for make up ). Is really doing good job to control the oil and breakouts also make the skin glow and radiant in the morning , so i will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a very good product- it smells funny but it did really lessen my breakouts while I was using it. However after a while my skin seemed to not agree with it anymore, it did much better with an oil-free gel at night, so I stopped using it.
EDIT: I went back to this product and achieved an unparalleled glow overnight. It calms everything down, controls oil and inflammation, and just makes your face radiant. Definitely a keeper going forward.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 6:03:00 AM More reviews by noinoi

I do really like this product. I have fractious acne prone skin and I always have blackheads. This is despite the fact that I am 31 and took a course in roaccutane when I was younger.

However, using this cream P 50 and occasionally the Jan Marini Bioclear I manage to keep my skin in pretty good shape. I have few or no spots and the clarity of my skin is good despite a few blackheads.

This cream is something I can wholeheartedly recommend. It seems mild and harmless, and it does seem to improve and calm your skin. The P50 and Bioclear also work and I am happy to use them but I treat them more as medicinal products that ideally I would prefer not to use.

Ideally if I could get away with it I would use completely natural products. Unfortunately, I have not found that completely natural products work with my skin. I am happy with my regime

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2007 9:40:00 AM More reviews by lawladyda

This is my HG moisturizer. I have been using this, in conjunction with the Lotion P50, since 1999. Yes, the smell leaves something to be desired. Yes, it's not the prettiest of creams. Yes, the packaging could be better. But, yes, yes, yes....it really works. It hydrates my dehydrated skin, and controls my breakouts. A product that I would never be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2007 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Jberg

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a hard time paying aprox. $70 for this cream which comes in a small jar and smells earthy. This product is worth it for me. Creme dermopurifiante balances - my 30 something, sometimes acne prone with a few dry patches skin. I wake up with a "glow" after using this at night. A little bit goes a long way. It does not clog my pores. I have been using it for over a year. [At one point I stopped using it to try something new, and *poof*, i was back to pre-glow skin.]