July 31, 2014 | 2128 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by yelhsa11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this thinking it would be a blush but it's more like an all over powder or highlighter. Honestly most times I can't even tell I put it on-very light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

So as lovely as this looks in the box and smells, I couldn't even make it work as an all over powder or highlighter. The fact that they advertise this as a blush floors me! It looks a gorgeous shade of peach in the box, but when applied to my powder brush, it is WHITE. And it makes me look paler than I already am. No highlighting effects really. So, though it seems lovely, would not rebuy and it does nothing for me :(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice face powder but its too light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by jqsuared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this a while ago as a blush. When I used it, I saw nothing that could be considered a result of a blush. I was disappointed and returned the product with hesitation. (I love the scent) Fast forward a few months. I was on one of my favorite beauty blogs, Musings of a Muse, and read a review for Georgia. Duh. It's an all over face powder. That's why it wasn't showing up. Sweet. So I re bought it and I LOVE it. My favorite use for this is to set my corrector and concealer. The VERY subtle peach color eliminates my dark circles and sets my eyes perfectly. I also use all over as a finishing powder as well, and it gives my dull face a wonderful pick me up. I will buy this again.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

Cute packaging and nice scent. I like the delicate, very subtle peach tint it gives my fair skin but I think the powder just looks too shimmery on my face which I didn't expect as the powder in the box doesn't look sparkly. If the shimmer was more toned-down, I would buy it again in a heartbeat, but as it is, I wouldn't repurchase.

Just to add, to echo some others, this is not a blush. It is too pale and the box says it's a face powder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i bought this on the assumption that it would give my cheeks a peachy glow. yet, when i put it on, i cant see it at all. i havent looked at it in the sunlight, but i wanted something with wayyyyy more pigment, and i am very disappointed :(

*puts this up for swap*

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS IS NOT A BLUSHER I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A BLUSHER. On Benefit's website it's classified as a "just peachy face powder" & Sephora's website, it's classified as a luminzer! This is not going to show up as a peach blusher. This is a highlighting powder, and it serves the purpose as such. If you're looking for a peach blusher, look elsewhere.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of all, the rating for Georgia is way lower than it should be, mostly because of the mistaken assumption that this is a blush. It's way too sheer to be a blush on anyone, even those that are super pale like myself.

Benefit is pretty clear in their description both on the packaging and on their website that Georgia is a face powder, so really not any fault of their own.

I'm PPP (nw10) and this goes on a like a translucent powder on me with a slight peachy pink peaches and cream sheen. very subtle though. This really just brightens up my very pale complexion and it has become my favorite face powder for this reason. I have combo (normal/dry) and very acne prone skin. Georgia isn't the least bit chalky or obvious at all (which is a common problem I have with face powders) and doesn't break me out. It just is a perfect finishing powder that leaves this 'my skin is naturally this glowy' look.

Only downside for me is the fragrance, which is a slightly fruit but mostly floral heavy scent, only can smell it in the box, once applied I don't notice it..

Will repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by DvineRevelation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros -

1 Fragrance - for those of use who do not mind fragrance in our products, this one has a really delightful one, kinda fruity, kinda like candy, cant quite put my finger on it. But its rather lovely.

2 Texture - Very soft, not chalky. Easy to sweep allover

3 Packaging - Box with removable lid, doesnt take too much space.

4 Color - Very light peach color (im talking LIGHT) with a sheen. I have not seen it pick up in pictures, but when I look very closly in a mirror, I can see the sheen/shimmer, but no discernable specks of glitter, or chunks of shimmer

Cons -

1 Fragrance - its very fragranced

2 Color - color is very subtle and there's that sheen

Overall, I love this for my skin. I have similar coloring to Salma Hayek, and I love that it makes my skin just perk up and gives it a sheen, very nice, doesnt compete with the rest of my face products. I hate how this is sold off as a blush, because as a beauty powder, its wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by DivineKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Rating this on the basis that it was sold to me as a blusher & have never heard of it being promoting as anything else. This is NOT a blusher!! Does not show up on my NC30 skin. Have read reviews suggesting it makes a good face powder, will try this out...still not convinced. 23 for a "possible" face powder....I remain dubious....typical Benefit..hit & miss...this was a MISS for me.