October 2, 2014 | 1357 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by xDevochkax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love these glosses. The colors are very versatile, the consistency is neither too sticky nor too thin, and to me, (which is something a lot of people complain about) they have no scent. One huge problem and a major deal breaker is that these give me that crusty white caking at the corners of my lips. I've tried these alone and over several different finishes of lipsticks and it still continued to do it. I wouldn't swap or give away lip glosses so unfortunately I had to throw them out. I would still recommend giving these a try because it may just be my lips personally they didn't agree with.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ok, so here is my mixed review on this lipgloss. I love the color (I have French Kiss and Beige (which is pink by the way) ) and the ONLY issue I have with the lipgloss is that when you shut it, it smudges all out of the tube all over EVERYTHING!!!! It has ruined the inside of my purses because it just get's everywhere. I am sure I have lost 1/2 the product to napkins when wiping it off the tube...so not sure what part of the applicator needs tweeked, but something definitely does. I can find better quality tubes for less money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by akneil

I LOVE these. They smell great. They taste great. They're creamy. They're shiny. They aren't sticky. They're inexpensive. There's a decent colour range. They stay on well.

Seriously just try them out. The consistency varies a little between them and the smell varies as well. I've tried a few and I love them all.

The only issue I have is sometimes if gloss gets on the edges, a little will come out when you screw it closed. But no biggie.

PS: Target in Toronto and the GTA have started to get NYX products! YES!!!! (I'm so excited!)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually didn't like these =| *gasp!* i know..
idk.. they weren't as thick or creamy as I was expecting. Although they are very shiny! And they smell like those sour cherries candy... mmmm..
I'm sure they would also last forever and for the price that's pretty cool! They also last pretty well throughout the day, not amazing but better than lip smackers? The color selection is amazing too!
But idk, I was looking for something richer. Aside from that my only real gripe is that I found the applicator to be weirdly pokey =S did anyone else find that? It felt like I was poking my lips with teeny tiny needles.. wtf?
Definitely will give them a good rating! I think this is a quality product but not quite what I was looking for. I'm going to try the butter glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These lip glosses are pretty nice. It is really shinny however the consistency of each one is different. I bought 6. Sugar pie, beige, natural, chandelier, tea rose, and copper penny. Sugar pie was kinda sticky and was really light but pigmented. It made me look washed out though, but that's just me. As for natural and beige, they are both sticky as well. However copper penny, chandelier, and tea rose aren't sticky. Weird. Also they all sneer kinda weird in my opinion. Sorta like cherry coughs medicine. But it's not terrible, doesn't bother me. Overall it stays on pretty long maybe a few hours, looks nice, and are super pigmented . I do like nyxs butter lip glosses much more though :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

*smells bad and chemically
* poor lasting power
* gives me pimples around the lips

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

These glosses are awesome but smell terrible! It's a strong cherry medicine scent and it seriously made me gag. I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

PROS:
*LOTS of gorgeous colors to chose from (my personal favorite is french kiss)
*thin, sleek packaging. not a a big chunky thing.
*smells AMAZING. Like Hawaiian punch. Yummm
*NOT STICKY! Very smooth and creamy.
*Color has great staying power. Lasted a good 4 hours on me without any touch ups.
*Price was about 3 dollars at my Ulta store. Amazing! Way better than a 15 dollar Mac gloss or something.

CONS:
NONE

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

I have beige(which is actually pink) and perfect. Beautiful colors. Great color pay off. Last a long time. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by BuckeyeMomm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss. I bought the sugar pie one. Smells wonderful. Love the color and makes my lips feel soft. I will be buying more colors :)