April 19, 2014 | 917 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - lipgloss with mega shine

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These lip glosses are pretty nice. It is really shinny however the consistency of each one is different. I bought 6. Sugar pie, beige, natural, chandelier, tea rose, and copper penny. Sugar pie was kinda sticky and was really light but pigmented. It made me look washed out though, but that's just me. As for natural and beige, they are both sticky as well. However copper penny, chandelier, and tea rose aren't sticky. Weird. Also they all sneer kinda weird in my opinion. Sorta like cherry coughs medicine. But it's not terrible, doesn't bother me. Overall it stays on pretty long maybe a few hours, looks nice, and are super pigmented . I do like nyxs butter lip glosses much more though :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

*smells bad and chemically
* poor lasting power
* gives me pimples around the lips

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

These glosses are awesome but smell terrible! It's a strong cherry medicine scent and it seriously made me gag. I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

PROS:
*LOTS of gorgeous colors to chose from (my personal favorite is french kiss)
*thin, sleek packaging. not a a big chunky thing.
*smells AMAZING. Like Hawaiian punch. Yummm
*NOT STICKY! Very smooth and creamy.
*Color has great staying power. Lasted a good 4 hours on me without any touch ups.
*Price was about 3 dollars at my Ulta store. Amazing! Way better than a 15 dollar Mac gloss or something.

CONS:
NONE

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

I have beige(which is actually pink) and perfect. Beautiful colors. Great color pay off. Last a long time. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by BuckeyeMomm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss. I bought the sugar pie one. Smells wonderful. Love the color and makes my lips feel soft. I will be buying more colors :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I was actually shocked when I was looking at all of my previous reviews and could not find this one in the mix! I bought this lipgloss in 'Sponge Cake' around a year and a half ago and I haven't repurchased it yet since my tube isn't done. First off, the formulation of this lip gloss is amazing. I'm just going to come out and say it- I HATE LIPGLOSS. Its sticky and thick and your hair get stuck in it and it transfers awkwardly during a kiss....but this one doesn't and I think thats why I love it so much. It has all the great properties of lipstick but is in lipgloss form and most importantly....it isn't sticky! The smell of this lipgloss reminds me of grape fluoride from the dentist which now that I have made that connection, I am not a huge fan of but its really no big deal. This lipgloss isn't incredibly long lasting but I always find it funny when people say they are since I've tried just about every formulation under the sun and....none of them last that long- its the nature of the product. Sponge Cake is a really pretty color that is a reddy-orange, mostly leaning towards the red side of the spectrum and it has really pretty shimmer. It annoys me that NYX always names their products totally opposite to what they are when it comes to colour names but that doesn't truly matter- these are fantastic!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Looks really nice in the packaging even looks expensive, but the consistency is too thin, I really prefer more sticky glosses because I feel they stay on longer and makes the colors show better. Really I would compare this to a wet n wild lip gloss which I've used before and is a under $2. Definitely not impressed and would not repurchase, would go back to wet n wild for a little over a buck over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lovemejuicy

I have this in 5 different colors and I want to get more! I absolutely love this product. It's inexpensive. It has cute packaging with a bow on top of the cap. And what I reallly love about this is the consistency. It goes on very smooth and silky and is not sticky at all! The staying power is pretty good also. Another plus is the nice smell it has to it. Would definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I have Smokey Look and Sweetheart, they looked great in the tube, but as soon as I put them on, it was like frost city. I also do not like how they smell like cherry cough sryup.