October 2, 2014 | 986 users online

Hair Treatments - Korres - Shea Butter and Vitamins Nourishing Hair Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by nanda

i just swapped for this and have used it once. i must say, i was very dubious when i was using it in the shower (the smell is overly floral, the packaging seems wasteful & unnecessary, i felt like i had to use a lot to get it to go through my thick hair), and yet my hair is soooooo much softer since this washing! i can't believe it, since my hair tends to feel like straw, but it's positively silky! i used a lot of this, so it's not at all economical, but it feels great! that said, i don't know if it's actually *good* for my hair, but it sure feels good.

*i'll add more later after i use it a few more times.*

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2007 6:08:00 AM More reviews by lachica

I don't like this product so much. Most of the Korres products are great but this is perhaps the worst that I have tried. It doesn't do anything for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2006 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Myrtille

WHat's that I smell? Delicious! Makes my hair smell and behave great! I have dry, porous hair, and this ALways helps me have a good hair day! Perfect for color treated tresses as well, especially if they're parched. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2005 4:41:00 PM More reviews by lixatron

I really liked this. I have tried a lot of intensive conditioners for my over proessed hair, and this is definately one of the best i have ever tried. It leaves my hair noticable smoothers and it feels really soft. Also it is cheaper than other products which deliver similar results.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2004 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

How funny--my feelings about this are completely opposite of the reviewer's below. I received a sample of this and I found this did nothing for my hair, yet I loved the smell! It was more of a spicy, maybe somewhat floral scent to my nose. I hope I can find something else from Korres with this scent, because this seemed to disappear into my hair and after rinsing, I noticed no particular softness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 1:23:00 PM More reviews by thursday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the price, this product performs well. My hair has been colored, rebonded, permed, and generally not treated well at all - so I am always on the lookout for hair treatments that deliver. This hair mask is applied to towel-dried hair and left on for 3 to 5 minutes. It left my curls intact (a major worry when it comes to masks and deep conditioners, which more often than not leave my hair flat!), and softer and healthier-looking. The fragrance leaves much to be desired, though - it is a pedestrian citrus floral. I'd buy this one again, especially if I'm feeling guilty about what I spend on my hair, but Kerastase is still my benchmark.