October 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff!! I love it because it makes my skin look clear and it covers all the blemishes that I want to hide. But I hate the bottle it comes in. When it's getting low you gotta like pour it out or tip it upside down, it's just kind of a pain in the booty. I also noticed that it creates creases and makes me look like I have under eye wrinkles, which is not what I am aiming for..... Buuuut, I noticed that if you apply another foundation over this one, it gets better which is what I do anyway because this foundation also shows up orange and blotchy... But I still rate this stuff a 4 out of 5 because of the coverage. I don't even need concealer, yet i still apply it because I am self conscious about my under eye dark circles...I would definitely recommend this makeup but be sure you find your right shade because it will show up orange if you get one that is too dark...

UPDATE: **** so I decided to try using a shade lighter than the one I had previously been using... I had the W4 Natural Beige at first but it looked too dark on me & made me look like one of those girls with the orange tans. Now I use the W3 & it looks a lot better. Now I rate this a 5 out of 5.. the creasing gets better when you moisturize first! This stuff makes me look clear & flawless :) It also has sunscreen so that's a plus!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by kristenceline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down, THE best drugstore foundation.
Great medium/build-able coverage, reasonable colour selection, amazing price, demi- matte finish (matte if set with powder).
It is the one foundation that doesn't contribute to worsen acne-prone skin.
Only down side is, the staying power is quite weak.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by kaylatrouble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is absolutely a wonder. I apply it with my fingers (freshly washed ones, of course). Also, applying it with your fingers may take longer than using a foundation brush, but the foundation looks much much better when applied with fingers. It is full-coverage, and provides a flawless finish. I constantly get compliments on my foundation, and people are blown away when I tell them I use a foundation that can be bought at a drugstore. They always assume it is some pricey foundation only found at Sephora. Nope, L'Oreal is just that good! I have used this product for years and will never be changing foundations. My shade is W4, and I use the W4 powder (which is also amazing) to set the foundation so it lasts all day. This foundation is absolute perfection, and I recommend it to all girls!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this foundation, but I don't think it works with my skin type.

I am very fair (W1 because N1 is a smidge too dark for me) with normal-to-dry skin. I am normally a tinted moisturizer wearer, but wanted to use this for days when I wanted more coverage. Also, my buying options are generally limited, especially at the drugstore, because of my skintone, so major props for the shade range (which many companies fail to provide because, of course, more shade options means spending more money. hashtag corporations)

It did give me the enhanced coverage I was looking for and I think it can be built up to near-full. But even with a lighter layer, I felt like there was heavy product on my face (using a beauty blender). It also dried to a very powdery finish on me which I don't personally prefer.

I do give the Lumi alternative high marks, but, again, the lightest shade is too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

For me, this was an amazing product because I got lucky and grabbed the right color on the first try. I wanted to get C1, but they were all out, and it looked far too pink anyway, so I grabbed N1.

I've never found a foundation (Revlon, MAC, Maybelline, Lancome, Estee Lauder, etc.) which matched me so perfectly! Everything else has always been far too yellow, a touch too pink, or just a little bit too dark (even in the lightest shade), so I was ecstatic to find one which finally worked.

There was no oxidation issues, no breakouts, and it stayed on fairly well.

The medium coverage worked just fine for me. If you want full coverage, this probably isn't for you.

The only issue is that it might have dried my skin out a little bit. Normally, I have combination skin, but my skin seems a bit more dry and less oily since I've started wearing it though. Still an excellent foundation for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well I gave this foundation a fair chance and honestly tried to make it work, there are some good points but a few major flaws that ruins this for me, I'll jump right in.

Pros
Super blendable: the consistency, not overly watery not thick dream to apply. Don't have to buff face to death.

Decent coverage: you'll get a decent med coverage with some layering.
Layers well

Satin matte finish.

Shade selection: broken down into categories to simplify. Warm, neutral, cool.
I picked up n3.

Cons
Satin matte finish aka small glitter.
Looks great first applied, 2 hrs later I'm super shiny( and I'm not a shiny, oily person)

Transfer; touch your face it's gonna slide right off. Probably could whip it all off with a tissue.

Feels nice and light in beginning, but never really sets on the face, feels slick all day long. Even with powder.

Oxidized, I never have that problem. N3 initially looked fairly close to my natural coloring but as the day went on it got darker and more peachy.

I bought this twice to give it a go and now I know why I strayed from it, I knew better.
I applied this every way possible, brush, sponge, fingers you name it I did it. It does look really pretty in the beginning but it just goes downhill from there.
I tried it with and without powder/ setting spray, with/without primer,and by mid day I wanted to wash my face, so much so I went to ulta the last time I wore it and grabbed up whatever new fndtn to curb my dissatisfaction.
I do like a glowy dewy finish, but I don't like a shiny slippery face. By the end of the day I looked awful. My makeup was patchy you could clearly see where it had come off. It looked very obvious I was wearing a foundation that couldn't hold up and/or not of good quality.
Would not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by CamiLira

It's difficult to me to find a fundation that fits my skin color without turn me orange! but this one is just perfect. I love the texture, the color (I'm using the color "honey"), the packaging, the super little gold sparkles in the fundation, the way this match perfectly my skin tone, EVERYTHING! I just love this fundation <3

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Ritzaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am currently wearing W6, which is a little too light for me right now since I've gotten much tanner, and I would say I like it. I have combination skin where throughout the day my nose gets extremely oily and with this foundation it definitely does not help. It's the only con I have for this foundation besides the packaging. I wish it would have a pump because of how runny it is. I really do love how easy it is to blend and how lightweight it feels. Also it lasts me a good 6-8 hrs but i have to touch up my nose as I mentioned it gets super oily. For an everyday, natural, lightweight foundation, i would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

Okay, this is gonna sound a bit silly because I don't even wear foundation because my skin is clear. The foundation belongs to my sister. I was just bored at home and wanted to see what it was like to wear foundation for the first time. I'm not very likely to continue wearing it. I poured 3/4 of a dime size on the back of my hand which was good enough for my whole face. The finish was decent! Not too dewy, not too matte. I have this in the shade N5.5 called perfect beige. It was surprisingly a perfect match for me! This foundation can build up to full coverage and it's easy to blend too! I wore it for about 6 hours to see what would happen. It still looked great! It's long lasting, and it's not cakey. It was so blendable, that no one could even notice that I was wearing foundation. First foundation experience was a success! xx

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To be honest-this makeup DID have my hard to match shade..BUT it covers next to nothing..the coverage sucks. I don't have great skin..but my skin could also be a lot worse..so I need around..medium coverage. It doesn't last more then an hour on my oily skin..AND MORE THEN A FEW PEOPLE--4 TO BE PRECISE..ONE OF THEM, SHE USES THIS MAKEUP EVERY SINGLE DAY--SAYS THIS MAKES THEIR EYES BURN...IT TURNS MY EYES RED AND MAKES THEM BURN FOR A LONG WHILE. now I don't know what it is in this makeup that causes this..but my friend who LOVES this line says she's also met 2 other ppl who have said the same thing. Anyway.. not worth the price or my time.. I don't care for the powder either :-/ I wish it worked for me bcuz I would have something that somewhat matches my skin..but it doesn't. I still suggest that you try it out and see..but for my..BIG fail L'oreal :-(