L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

as this is the number one foundation in a bunch of places i was very eager to purchase. its such a talked about product on the internet and youtube. unfortunately it made my face look very cakey. and i am positive the fault is not with my application as i am used to liquid foundations and apply with beauty blenders. i also have ZERO hair on my face, and use a very natural powder, so it was not me. I guess it just didnt work for my skin. it looked awful. so disapointed!!

on 6/24/2015 12:36:00 AM

ok, so I have to admit I hated this at first!!! but after leaving it alone for quite some time, I gave it another try! and I am glad I did! I wear it as my daily foundation now! flawless coverage, doesn't crease, stays put, and doesn't enhance any fine lines or wrinkles. just a great product. the only thing is I HATE THE PACKAGING. it just pours out and you get wayyyyy too much if you aren't careful. but I'll deal with it cuz it makes my skin gorgeous 😉

on 6/24/2015 12:18:00 AM

I'm going to sum up this foundation in everyone's perspective. The coverage is medium to full. Very buildable. BUT it lasts no more than 5 hours even with the best primer or setting sprays. This applies to dry and oily skin types. As I'd been using this all year round. The color selection I must say is fanfuckingtabulous yes that's the only word to describe it. I'd say this foundation ranks a 5 in a scale of 1-10 of best foundations. Will repurchase.

on 6/22/2015 11:13:00 PM

I absolutely love this foundation. Im in the shade W4 and it works really well but you really need to use a good primer for it. I tried the loreal true match LUMI but i got very oily so i bought this one and it works better for me but if your more normal to dry definetly get the LUMI version. Ps. This foundation works better when used with a brush BUT if you prefer a sponge that will do just fine!

on 6/20/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Finding a pale foundation with yellow tones has been a challenge. This is the absolute lightest foundation I have found in the drugstore that has a yellow tone to it (W1). It's actually a bit too light for me at the moment, W2 is probably closer to my skin now, but W1 is better in winter.

My skin tends toward oily, and this foundation applies matte. I usually use some Rimmel Stay Matte translucent pressed powder over it. It can start feeling kind of heavy and "melty" by the end of the day, but as far as I can tell it still looks okay. It does settle into my pores, but I don't really notice unless I put my face within about an inch of the mirror.

The packaging is a bit difficult to use as it is just in a bottle with a screw top and no pump. I usually apply by pouring some product onto my Real Techniques sponge and then applying it to my face. The texture is pretty thin and runny so it can be a bit difficult to get the desired amount of foundation onto the sponge without getting too much.

This foundation does a good job of covering up blemishes and redness on my skin. I barely even need concealer for blemishes unless they are particularly red and huge. It's not enough on its own to deal with my eyes' dark circles, though -- still need concealer for that.

The pricing is a bit high compared to other drugstore products, I think it was at least $10, but that's still affordable compared to the higher-end foundations I was looking at before I found this. Since I currently need a darker shade, I am experimenting with other drugstore options. So far I am liking the Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous oil free foundation -- it's pretty similar to this one but has a squeeze tube (easier to control amount of product) and is, if anything, even better at staying matte and not overly "heavy" feeling throughout the day.

But if you're looking for a very pale yellow-toned drugstore foundation -- this is probably your best bet. The range of colors really can't be beat.

on 6/19/2015 11:29:00 AM

My friend and I both tried this at the same time, and we both had skin irritation. And it takes forever to go away, so I do not recommend this.

on 6/17/2015 9:06:00 PM

I really really love and truly enjoy putting on this foundation! The consistency is not so thick but slightly runny and I find that this helps it absorb better into my skin. I have combination and acne prone skin, so far it has minimize the oiliness that I get throughout the day and it does NOT break me out like other foundations I've tried. The coverage is medium and buildable to a full coverage I would say. It does cover blemishes and severe acne quite well if you dab it on the spot and pat it in carefully. I just love how it dries to a matte finish and that right when you put it on it don't feel heavy! It has some sort of a powdery feel when it sets but I still put powder over it because I do get oily. I only rated it a 4 out of 5 stars because I don't find the shades to be a "true match" like it's title because I have light-medium Asian skin with yellow undertones and I can't seem to find a W shade that matches my face to my neck. Right now I have the shade W4 but it gets darker than my neck. I went and bought the W3 shade however that one was too peach. I might just end up getting W1 and mix it with the W4 to get the shade I want.

on 6/14/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 6/14/2015 3:48:00 PM

I wanted to like this product bc of all the hype around it but sadly it did not work for me...the packaging doesnt bother me...its the fact that it never fully set on my face even after putting setting powder on it still felt very tacky and by the second hour it was disappearing lol and i have normal skin not dry not oily soo idk it just didnt like my face...it did blend nicely and go on easy..but i cant deal with a tacky face so it was a deal breaker for me..i even tried it a few more times after the first and it was the same thing every time...so i wont be trying this again

on 6/14/2015 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I had this in a pump version which was great because it's hygienic. The colour was pretty good, not orangey and did not oxidise on my skin. However, the formula itself did not work with my skin. I had an oily skin and I set this with a matte powder, only last for a few hours before it broke down and made my face look greasy and produce more oil (I'm talking about winter here). The UD setting spray helped but only to a certain extent. This foundation also seems to clog my pores more as I was getting whiteheads all over after I washed it off. The whiteheads calmed down after I extracted them and not using this foundation. I'm not repurchasing it.