November 23, 2014 | 1142 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this facial spray!! It is the first facial spray I have tried so I have nothing to compare it to but I don't feel like I need to try anything else! It smells amazing!!! If you don't like the smell of roses you won't like this because it smells like fresh roses! It's hydrating and can be used anytime for a little extra boost. I love using this after applying my makeup for a more dewey, less powdery look. The price is amazing compared to the price of other facial sprays. I will always have a bottle of this! It's wonderful!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Believe it or not, despite all the rave reviews, this broke me out. I emptied the bottle though, because it is one of the best spray bottles because it sprays a really fine disperse mist. I am not very fond of rosewater smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I wanted something with more natural ingredients to set my make-up to replace my UD De-slick setting spray. I wanted to try MAC Fix+ but didnít want to shell out the cash, and I read on a blog that this spray had a similar effect.

I have been using this for a few weeks before and/or after doing my make-up, and I like it a lot. It sets my make-up well- makes it last a bit longer, helps everything blend together, and takes away the powdery finish. I think it works as well as the more chemical-filled setting sprays I have tried, but has added skincare benefits! It also works great as a toner! This only cost me $7.00 USD, and I purchased it from nordstrom.com which offers free shipping on all orders.

Overall, I think this is a really nice setting spray for a great price and I highly recommend trying it out :) I will almost surely repurchase this again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by p030jle

I fell in love with this at first spray.

My skin is dry and acne prone. I tend to shy away from toners, however this acts as the perfect insurance agent for my moisturizer. The soothing effects of the rose water calm my skin and helps my moisturizer penetrate deeper for better hydration.

I also use this to finish my makeup. If I find I look to powdery or makeup-y I spritz my face to "melt" the makeup into my skin. It also helps restore a more natural glow to the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

Love this. I set my makeup with it and it gives my skin a healthy glow. Bonus is that I started to use this in my hair as a shine spray. I try to avoid silicone hair products and I had read about diy aloe detanglers. I came across this in my stash and saw that the first ingredient was aloe vera gel and also noted how simple the ingredient list was. so I sprayed it into my damp hair and got a beautiful shine without the greasy look! and my hair smelled faintly of roses. I am obsessed with this.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best. Makeup "fix it" spray. Ever. Has great natural ingredients and, personally, I love the smell! My makeup looks natural and pretty flawless after just a hint of this spray. Great price point too! Love, love, love....

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Omg i thought i give this a try but boy was i wrong i dont know what i was hoping for with this spray well first let me just start by saying my skin can be very dry/dry depending on the day an its sensitive so thinking this was going to be a miracle for me was wrong should have done more research it stinks the smell is overbearing and i broke out like crazy and at first i thought it was my foundation or something but once i stopped using it everything was back to normal sensitive/dry skin stay far away

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail. It's seen me through hot summers in Austin and freezing windy days in New York. The price is crazy cheap and it feels so refreshing. My skin's softer and glowing after application. Favorite product ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by luckyluke8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep this on my office desk and really love the moisture boost. It even feels like a little energy boost, much like putting cold water on your face if you are a little tired, but with the added benefits of aloe, bladderwrack and rosewater.
It takes up to half a minute for the very fine mist to be absorbed by my skin and for a while after the skin is a little sticky to the touch, just like after putting on a moisturizer. The absorbs well even if I wear full makeup. I have used it to set makeup after powdering in the mornings - which works fine, but since I use a serum and moisturizer before adding makeup, I feel the aloe and rosewater in this facial spray is more useful as a moisture booster during the day.
The facial spray has a light smell of roses, not too heavy, just quite pleasant. The smell might be too strong for spritzing in an aircraft economy seat next to strangers, but if you spritz in the lavatory the smell is barely noticable by the time you reach your seat.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by emarieet

This product is very refreshing when used on my face. I use it mainly as a setting spray for my makeup and on days when I don't wear makeup, I use it to refresh my face. It is not a huge part of my daily regimen but for the price, I believe it is a good product. Be sure not to use too much underneath or on top of makeup or it could affect the appearance and make your makeup clumpy or separate. NOTE: The main reason I started using this product is because a famous, well-known and reliable makeup artist (Jacklyn Hill) mentioned it her blog and said she used it as a setting spray or a spray for throughout the day like I do.