Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.3

Because the liquid is SO sticky, I don't really like this product. The stickiness doesn't make it feel refreshing at all. It also has quite a strong rosewater scent, which I'm not so into, even though it disappears very quickly. I find Avene's thermal spring water a LOT better.

It's a so so product. Don't understand all the hype around it. It's decent but not something I'd want to buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This spray is amazing. For the product and the price you can't go wrong. I use over makeup, under makeup or anytime for a pick-me-up. The smell is nice too which is an added bonus. I will definitely repurchase.

It's an okay product, it makes my skin soft after I have cleansed, toned, and moisturised to bring extra moisture back. I have noticed it makes my skin sticky but it goes away after a minute or so. Overall good product

I absolutely love this! It's $9 in Australia which is far cheaper than the Rose Water I used to buy. I use twice a day after washing my face just prior to my serums & moisturisers & my face has not had any breakouts & feels more supple, plus I have to use less serum as it spreads easier on the damp skin :)

i love this product, LOVE IT. it's cheap, does a good job making my skin supple after i wash it and it smells very soothing. would definitely purchase again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this facial spray for the winter months when I'm a bit drier. This seems moisturizing on me and smells extremely nice, if you like rose scents. The bottle sprays wonderfully, never had a problem with it. I would use this to set my makeup and it did a fine job at that also. I won't buy again immediately because I'm working through some others I have but when I run out of those, I will definitely repurchase this to have for winter.

It's so sticky. I can feel it sitting on my face every time I use it. I eventually just gave it to my sister because she likes it. Wouldn't recommend it. I want a spray to give me a dewy look- and not sit on the skin and make it feel sticky.

This product was recommended to me in store as an alternative; when the makeup setting spray I was originally looking for was out of stock. I was sceptical about using a hydrating spray to set my makeup, but it really gives an amazing dewy and glowing finish!! I couldn't say exactly how much of an impact it has on the overall last of my foundation, but it seems to do the job well enough. The best part is, it can be used for general skincare and restoring moisture after washing your face too!! It feels soooo nice and replenishing on my face. I would definitely buy it again.

I love this spray, it smells so amazing and its so refreshing and hydrating!
I love to use it as a toner in the mornings and then just a refresher during the day whenever I need it, and its so cheap!

I've recently gotten into using facial oils, and damp skin is needed prior to applying the oil. In came this oldie. I've used this on and off while at uni, to keep my skin "sane" from the harsh winter winds and sometimes in summer, when the heat gets a tad unbearable.

You see, I come from a hot, humid, climate. But we have fans and air-conditioning for when the "going gets tough". Not in the UK. You would be lucky if you even have a desk fan. So summers in the UK can be a bit painful for me, but then again I'm not a fan of the heat.

Fast forward a couple of years later, I thought I'd give this another go, to see if it would work well with my facial oil. It sure does! Some bemoan the fact that this product contains parabens and hence, it's not good for the skin but I actually appreciate the fact that some parabens are present, as I live in such a hot climate, so much that it can be difficult to keep my beauty products in a cool, dark place.

Am not going to carry on discussing parabens here as I'm just here to say that the Mario Badescu Facial Spray does what it says on the label. It soothes, and keeps my skin soft.

Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I currently have got my eye on a few other facial sprays. =D But having said that, I may just come back to this one if my skin doesn't take to the other sprays. Will keep you guys posted. ;)

Top Rated Mario Badescu Products