August 23, 2014 | 1849 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Omg i thought i give this a try but boy was i wrong i dont know what i was hoping for with this spray well first let me just start by saying my skin can be very dry/dry depending on the day an its sensitive so thinking this was going to be a miracle for me was wrong should have done more research it stinks the smell is overbearing and i broke out like crazy and at first i thought it was my foundation or something but once i stopped using it everything was back to normal sensitive/dry skin stay far away

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail. It's seen me through hot summers in Austin and freezing windy days in New York. The price is crazy cheap and it feels so refreshing. My skin's softer and glowing after application. Favorite product ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by luckyluke8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep this on my office desk and really love the moisture boost. It even feels like a little energy boost, much like putting cold water on your face if you are a little tired, but with the added benefits of aloe, bladderwrack and rosewater.
It takes up to half a minute for the very fine mist to be absorbed by my skin and for a while after the skin is a little sticky to the touch, just like after putting on a moisturizer. The absorbs well even if I wear full makeup. I have used it to set makeup after powdering in the mornings - which works fine, but since I use a serum and moisturizer before adding makeup, I feel the aloe and rosewater in this facial spray is more useful as a moisture booster during the day.
The facial spray has a light smell of roses, not too heavy, just quite pleasant. The smell might be too strong for spritzing in an aircraft economy seat next to strangers, but if you spritz in the lavatory the smell is barely noticable by the time you reach your seat.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by emarieet

This product is very refreshing when used on my face. I use it mainly as a setting spray for my makeup and on days when I don't wear makeup, I use it to refresh my face. It is not a huge part of my daily regimen but for the price, I believe it is a good product. Be sure not to use too much underneath or on top of makeup or it could affect the appearance and make your makeup clumpy or separate. NOTE: The main reason I started using this product is because a famous, well-known and reliable makeup artist (Jacklyn Hill) mentioned it her blog and said she used it as a setting spray or a spray for throughout the day like I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This spray is an excellent product. I picked up my bottle at Nordstrom for $7usd.
The packaging is nothing remarkable just your standard spray bottle.
The product is fantastic and truly remarkable. I use this spray as a toner, refresher and for makeup setting. I carry it around in my Gianni Versace Couture handbag (a gift from my Valentine : D) and I pull it out a few times a day. I am already more than half way done with the bottle I bought a few weeks ago.
This spray does not leave a sticky or clammy feeling on my skin. It does not have a strong scent and it does not make my skin feel suffocated.
This spray DOES refresh, absorb quickly and leaves a nice well rested glow to my skin.
I will never be without this in my beauty arsenal. Never!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by SharkyBritt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this toner! It's one of my cant live without products. I use this as a toner or refresher spray even over makeup for a soft dewy glow. This toner always calms down my skin if its pink and irritated. My favorite!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by uxi

A bottle of goodness for setting makeup and smoothing/ naturalising the finish of any foundation or powder.
The scent is quite flowery and may be refreshing for some. Personally I find it a bit overpowering for the nose and stinging for my eyes.
Recommended for those with insensitive eyes and noses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is a light, fragrant spray that refreshes throughout the day. What I love the most is the spritzer, which dispenses just the right amount of product in an even way. I do not think this spray actually performs a function, but rather just serves to refresh your makeup or your skin throughout the day. That being said, I think this is one of the greatest spritzes I have ever bought.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

I'm in LOVE with this spray!

It feels so nice on the skin and is a great way to freshen up your makeup while also giving your skin the nourishment it needs, also great as a toner!

UPDATE I like using this over my makeup to freshen it up during the day,
but if you are prone to break outs DO NOT use this on your bare skin, this gave me a combo of little tiny bumps around my chin and huge zits on my cheeks and my skin was clear before I used this, also a friend of mine said she has tried rosewater on her skin as well and it broke her out with little tiny bumps everywhere so if you're acne prone maybe this product isn't the best idea.