July 31, 2014 | 1921 users online

Treatments (Face) - Yon-Ka - Juvenil

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by my_moomoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It did nothing for me. I actually like the smell but it didn't help with acne. To be honest, I am not quite sure what it did! I wanted to heal my skin using 'all natural' essential oil products but it just isn't strong enough. So back to BP 5%.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2006 11:11:00 AM More reviews by coopercat3104

Smelled bad and didn't do anything for my acne. Was also very expensive for they amount you get. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2006 10:49:00 PM More reviews by patty981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first have to say that I usually love the smell of Yonka but this one is very off putting. For that reason alone I am looking for something better simply because my husband hates the way I smell at night when I put this on (he doesn't have a problem with any of my other products and actually likes the smell of some of them). I use this at night when I have a blemish and it makes it shrink right down, I haven't used it for several months though since I discovered the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush. Using that I haven't broken out for several months. Like I said I am looking for something that smells better but still works as well as this and I will continue to buy this until I find it. At the rate I am going though I won't need to buy anymore for quite awhile.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2006 12:36:00 PM More reviews by kittykatty9819

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really did help my sensitive acne prone skin. If I have a blemish I just put this on at night and in the morning it is significantly reduced. My one gripe though is the smell. Usually I love the smell of Yonka's products but not this one. I will conitinue to buy it though for what it does.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2005 3:09:00 AM More reviews by wink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a lot of blackheads from using this, it made my skin worst. maybe like the previous reviewer, it takes about 2 weeks to see the result? well, i didn't wait that long cos i was suffering from having such a horrible skin that and i have to give this up after about 10 days of usage. will not try this again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Lawchick530

I THINK this is one of those products where it breaks you out big time before it clears you out. So yes I broke out--initially...but its been about 2 weeks now....getting somewht clearer..but not sure...altho note this will dry you out! Will update!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by mimi_rose

Hated it. This product made me break out all over my face, I suppose my skin was purging but the acne was worse than ever before!! The acne bumps were HUGE and caused a lot of scarring. I highly recommend using a sample before purchasing so that you don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lmyeary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really works!!! My skin has cleared up quickly and beautifully. Smell is horrible though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 8:17:00 AM More reviews by carekate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Based on a rave review for one of my pals on the EDS messageboard, I decided to ask for a sample of Juvenil and Emulsion Pure the next time I was at my beauty boutique, which just so happened to be on Friday. So the SA gives me a tiny drop of the Emulsion Pure, which I haven’t tried yet because I don’t feel any giant zits coming on right now. But the SA says, “Here, the Juvenil bottle’s almost empty so I’m just going to go ahead and give it to you.” I thanked her profusely and scurried out to my car before she realized that she’d actually given me like a 3 month supply of Juvenil (everyone says you only need a drop or two at a time, right?? The bottle she gave me had about 1/4 stuff left in it!!)! I tried it out Friday night on a zit that came up under my chin and Boston was right – the next morning the damn thing was all but a memory!! My only gripe about the Juvenil is the *very* strong scent, but if it performs magic like that on my next breakout (I don’t get them very often, but when I do, it’s usually one of those giant zits from hell that get really sore and take forever to come to a head), I’m willing to overlook that tiny flaw!! Once I’ve used up my “sample,” I’ll most likely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 7:30:00 AM More reviews by snow_ice

I bought this because i was breaking out like crazy. I mix this with Cream PG which is for oily skin. After the first apply, i noticed that my pimples have got better, it's a miracle in just one night. It heels my pain in just a week. There's no more break outs and my skin which usually oily during the day has minimized. No more shiny T-zone during the day. Now that the pimples have gone, i'm waiting for it's result in reducing my acne scar appearance. I also love the smell of it.