September 17, 2014 | 1048 users online

Styling Products - Biosilk - Silk Therapy Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2003 7:20:00 AM More reviews by pinaro

that's a great product for my over-processed and extremly dry hair. i am using it before ironing my hair and it is leaving my hair so soft. i strongly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2003 1:16:00 AM More reviews by ErinT000

this makes my frizzy hair so soft and smooth. not a miracle worker...but definitely one of the best things i've found...even for the price. i've got the biggest bottle they sell :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by PinkTink83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LUV this product, makes my hair nice and shiny. I only use a pea sized amount rubbed between my palms on my shoulder length hair and it works great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by egyptianprincess

My favourite hair styling product. It really tames frizz and softens hair without weighing it down. Works on straight and curly hair. The only problem is that the bottle seems to leak if you travel with it. Otherwise it's fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2003 11:13:00 PM More reviews by sarzone

This is the best gel I have found to curl my hair. I just put some in and let my wavy hair curl. It has very minimum frizz for such low effort...could smell better (is pretty much odorless) but all in all the best gel I've ever bought!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 11:00:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall, a nice hair product, but doesnt meet my expectations. I have thick, straight hair that tends to get reallyyy frizzy in the summer so I was hoping this would make it shiny and frizz-free. It did make my hair shiny, but definitely not frizz-free. Rather my hair feels tangly and more puffy. I would rather use the $20 to find a product that could become my HG. I'll probably try the Redken all soft hair transformer spray next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a very pricey product. about $18 for a small bottle. This product is amazing though. it smells teriffic and it conditions your ends well after you strighten or iron your hair. a small amount is all you need. When i straighten and iron my hair, i work a teeny amount through the ends only. it polishes you look, adds a great scent and conditions your ends. do not use a lot of the product. a small amount is all you need.It is also good for moiturizing skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 7:33:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Makes my hair smooth and shiny. Has a great fragrance that lingers, but does not interfere with perfume. My hair looks much healthier after blow-drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 5:57:00 PM More reviews by chopstix888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this can be pricey $35 for 11.6 oz but a bottle will last a year for me. i haven't found another smoother/glosser that i like better than this. will continue buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Xiola_Blu2000

This is something I keep in my travel kit and refuse to be without. It helped me avoid that frizzy-trying to be curly-even though I'm naturally stick straight- look that my hair gets in super humid weather. It got me through AUGUST. In New Orleans. Just a very little bit, worked into my palms, and then run over my hair imparts a super glossy sheen and fights the frizzies. Also helps to tame them mid day if I notice that my hair is looking less than sleek.