Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olive Fruit Oil, Oat Protein, Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Lavender Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Flower Extract), Fennel Extract, Elder Flower Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Lecithin, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 80, Squalane*, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Orange Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Oakmoss Extract, Viola Odorata (Flower Extract) *Olive derived

on 2/4/2012 3:32:00 PM

I bought this on a whim at Whole Foods to try as a body lotion, and I LOVE the stuff. I've started using it on my face as well as my body, and also use it on my 21 month old's arms and legs.

It surprises me that some people complain about the scent, because I would describe this as pretty close to unscented. It has a very, very faint and nondescript scent that I definitely do not consider unpleasant. I can put it all over without it competing with my perfume.

It's not a greasy lotion, but it's heavy enough to actually help dry skin. I have a hard time finding a non-greasy lotion that moisturizes well enough.

I have combination skin on my face, and have been using this as my primary moisturizer for about a month. I am now one week into using Retin-A and am starting to have some crazy flakiness, and using this liberally on my face is helping the dryness. I may need to use a lighter moisturizer on my face during the summer, but this is working great for me in the winter.

on 7/31/2011 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

i love this moisturizer its so light and natural i know im not puting any chemicals in my skin and it dosnt make me break out and its cruelty free, p.s dont beleive everything you hear i think this product smells great! so judge for yourself

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This lotion is a good value for the money, you get alot and it is not overly expensive. It also has good ingredients. However, I will probably not buy it again because I am not a fan of the smell and it doesn't absorb all that well. If you like the smell, it is a good lotion for sensitive skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought this lotion about two times which means I like it! I usually don't buy repeats of items.

Why did I buy this?
I bought this because it has very natural ingredients, I like products that contain few chemicals and more natural ingredients. I bought the Olive and Aloe one because it was the least expensive. Also this is cruelty free and I like to buy from brands which don't test on animals.

Packaging?
I packaging is okay, it doesn't come in some very fancy packaging. Its just a basic plastic bottle.

Smell?
I honestly don't like the smell. It smells sickening to me honestly. If you like nice smelling products then this is not for you. I have adjusted to the smell now but still I wish it smelled better.

Does it work well?
I use this for my whole body, I'm currently not using it. It moisturizes well and it doesn't take to long for it to absorb. It doesn't feel that greasy. Just know this does not work for overly dry skin such as my hands.

Price?
I got this for about $7ish at Walmart. I price is good, not overly expensive for a natural body lotion.

Overall?
This product works well for my body just not my hands because they are overly dry. The smell is bad in my opinion.

on 12/27/2010 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Love this lotion! the texture is silky - absorbs well & smells just wonderful! This is a fabulous lotion.

on 12/4/2010 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the smell of this. Almost a floral/herbal scent but not medicinal and it's very, very subtle. It sinks in quickly but leaves me very moisturized. I ran out a while back and have been dragging my feet but after buying a "new and improved" reformulated tube of Burt's Bees that smells like death and is smaller (so, by the math, costs more) I think I'll rebuy this when I run out of my current after-shower lotion (a fragrance free Jergens).

I also have very sensitive skin and this not only didn't bother it but improved it. It held moisture better. It's been several months since I used it and my skin isn't in the same condition it was when using this.

on 11/27/2010 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this lotion. I find most lotions lay on the skin or feel sticky. This one sinks into the skin perfectly. I had been using this for a month when my 11 year old started rubbing my arm saying how soft my skin was. She asked how my skin was softer than hers. Yes, I will be buying this again.

on 11/5/2010 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is by far the BEST moisturizer that I have used. I use this on my face in the morning and the evening, and my skin has never been as soft and smooth as it is now. I have chronically dry skin and I have been nothing but impressed at how moisturized this leaves my face!

on 10/28/2010 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like most of the Kiss My Face lotions. They go on creamy and absorb quickly into the skin. I have dry skin and it does a really good job. Also, no strong perfume odors which I love.

on 10/16/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is by far my favorite lotion ever. I have been religiously using this on not only my body but my face daily for the past year and I absolutely love everything about it.

I have dry, sensative skin and the fact that this product is all natural but still does the job superbly... I'm a repeat customer ;D

Definately recommend this lotion to anyone with dry sensative skin.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products