October 24, 2014 | 1735 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Acne Sol. Emergency Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by meriellyn

This is pretty good stuff. Effective without being irritating. Not as drying as other BP treatments I've tried. You'll definitely wanna use a good moisturizer though, of course. I think that's a given with an BP product though.
The only downside really, is the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 5:52:00 AM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AMAZING! Cleared up 98% of my pimples.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Jackiehunter212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

NOTE: This stuff only works along with the Clinique acne solutions line!!!!

Ok, now that I have that out here in the open here is a little about my skin. Acne-prone, hypersensitive, and is getting better everyday thank to clinique!

Now back to this product, it is a fine spot treatment. And that's exactly what it is SPOT treatment. Anywhere there is not a blemish it will only irritate your skin (or at least my skin anyway). I love this stuff though, because when I have that once a month biggie I pair it with the acne "moisturizer" from the kit and it will heal a lot faster!

Not a bad product. If you have good results with the rest of the acne solutions line then this will work fine! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Figure88

This stuff sucks. There is no better way to put it. Clinique should be ashamed of themselves selling products claiming to help skin when in fact they cause more of a problem. This stuff caused me to have deep, painful, under the skin blemishes and shattered my confidence. Their powder, sunscreen, and concealers also wreak my skin. How they sleep at night baffles me...stay away and get acne.org's bp gel instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by freshremixs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It was not worth spending $13.50 on 0.5 fl. oz. of this product. I like Clinique packaging overall, but the product itself? TERRIBLE. It left me some permanent scars near my eyebrow area for some odd reason. It dried my skin tremendously (although I used this every other day because i'm sensitive benzoyl peroxide). This did not work for any of my acne, it only caused more breakouts, ironically. I was desperate for a product that works for my acne, entirely wrong reason to buy such crap. Generally, I like Clinique for their makeup line, but for their skincare line? No thanks.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by supersonicsteph

okay, so i have to change my review. i was all about this emergency lotion, especially the price and how it did not leave residue on my face, but after using it a bit longer i no longer like it that much.

this stuff is just too much for me. it made the spots where i applied it and the surrounding areas scaly and it seemed that no form of exfoliation or moisturizing would help get rid of that. i had to discontinue use. along with that, this also did not help get rid of my blemishes... BUT it did not make them worse.

i have to add this to the list of spot treatments that just did not work for me. : /

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by lazytolove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product only heal smalls pimples. I think especially on the forehead areas. If you have big acnes, i don't think this product will work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by eje

I have been fighting multiple blemishes on my chin for months now and only this has helped! Last week I had 4-5 zits, and now they are almost gone with no new outbreaks. I'm so happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Miluiel

Definitely an HG product for me. This lotion takes care of the blemishes that the AS Spot-Healing Gel can't clear up. While I have noticed it leaves a slight discoloration for a few days after the blemish is gone (hence the loss of a lippie), I would still rather have the blemish cleared up a few days earlier. Concealer can cover the discoloration better than the blemish any day.

Another bonus: NO STING. Ever. This product is definitely worth the money, although I wish there was more in the package. This definitely won't last as long as the SHG.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2007 7:30:00 PM More reviews by icegl

this product doesn't work for me. i use when i have new acne. but the acne don't go away (heal). then i try to apply more amt. and more frequent, it just dries the skin out. the dry skin looks like burned scars. so i stop it, the skin gets better now. i don't recommendate this product.