October 24, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Physicians Formula - Luxury Eye Cream- For normal to dry skin

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by rumored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's oily/greasy and my skin did not absorb it at all, even overnight. I didn't notice it causing any improvements to my eye area at all, so I just discontinued use.

The price was pretty good (and I got it on sale), but the original packaging was kind of a pain to open, and the jar it's contained in would transmit infection much more easily than a tube or a pump. I was going to overlook this because I thought I was getting a good product, but now I realize the product sucks and I'm horribly disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by zoiejurek

I bought this stuff cuz it was onsale and i find it very oily, and I read the reviews and realized that I don't know what eye cream is actually for anyway? I can understand eye cream for wrinkles and I guess thats why I bought it but it diesnt say anything bout wrinkles so really what is this stuff for? What is eye cream generally for except for wrinkle eye cream, I grasp that concept, also what is cold cream for? I have always wondered that, my grandma used to use that I never knew what that was for either

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 11:54:00 AM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product for two very compelling reasons: 1) It was cheap, and 2) I was out of eye cream.

That said, I have to agree with the other reviewers that this is a very unremarkable product.

I don't find it "awful," but it *does* feel very thin and somewhat greasy. I'm concerned about possible negative effects on my very oily, acne-prone skin.

I'm not proud of this, but I didn't notice the caveat "For normal to dry skin" until I'd already bought the product.

I plan to use just a tiny amount nightly under each eye, and hope for the best.

I do like the fact that this is inexpensive, and has absolutely *no* fragrance.

Next time, however, I plan to return to my staple Almay Milk Plus, if I can locate some.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by elvedon

Awful. A friend hated this and passed it along to me. And now I see why. The texture feels lovely in the jar, but on your skin it's like a greasy bad blend of baby oil and petroleum jelly. Ugh.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 4:09:00 PM More reviews by iciclerain

Definitely cheap, but it's too oil even if my under eye areas are dry. Its major component is petrolum, which may cause milia. and it leaves the skin so shiny and oily.