September 17, 2014 | 986 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Chocolate Chip Cookies 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by MMaven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yummy! I love the scent, but the brownish color it left in the sink while washing my hands kind of scared me at first. 3 in 1's are drying - I use them in the soap dispensers in my bathrooms. Chocolate Chip Cookie is one of the better ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2005 9:52:00 PM More reviews by fsugirlee09

I got this in a swap and I like it. It is ok, nothing I would repurchase. there are too many other great scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by sarchazm

i got this in a little two ounce in a swap. its the only one i found that actually lingers in smell after you use it. i really like it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 3:34:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best scent, I love it, very very chocolatey! My hubby loves it, too! Divine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 3:31:00 AM More reviews by becky5300

I got a sample of this on ebay and i really like it. i'm usually not a fan of chocolatey flavours but this is so spot-on it totally reminds me of choc-chip cookies and it's such a nice start to the day! if you put a little bit in your hair with your regular conditioner, your hair will be lightly scented throughout the day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 5:04:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

By far one of my favorites! YUMMMY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 5:02:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MY #1 FAVORITe along with Cinnamon Buns. I can't believe others don't like it. My hubby loooves it too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2004 3:52:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This smells more like the cookie base of Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies rather than chocolate per se. I like the way Chips Ahoys smell, though, so I like this. I swapped this away and ended up rebuying it after I smelled it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2004 11:55:00 PM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It was this little number that started me on my addiction to the 3 in 1's! Unfortuneately, I lost it before I could use it more than 5x *sniff*. It was a true chocolate scent with a hint of baked cookie, and only a touch of the weird philosophy under note. I loved it and would definitely buy it again if the chance arose!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by blue_buildings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first Philosophy 3-in-1. I was looking for a chocolate scented body wash, and at the time, this was the only one Philosophy offered. It isn't exactly chocolate - there is a hint of something else, something slightly synthetic (cookie, probably). Even though it wasn't quite was I was looking for, I loved it anyway. It lathers okay (foams like crazy when you use a loofah), and I did not find that the scent lingered after the shower. (I don't expect to smell like it all day, but I would like that my skin still have a scent when I step out of the shower.) While it served its purpose and lasted me forever, I don't think I would repurchase. I'll get Chocolate Ice Cream or Double Rich Hot Cocoa before I buy this one again.