July 26, 2014 | 1049 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish - #502A - Dark Pink Frost

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

something about the frost lipsticks and myself just dont get along there are some people that are able to pull them off but when i try i feel like i am coming off a bad 90s teen movie, mayeb it is my skin tone but it just doesnt work to be, i cant be too upset with the product since i only bought it for 50 cents and im sure it will look a lot better on my cousing who is much lighter than i am

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

So, today I finally decided to dig out a low end lippie and give it a try and realized it reminded me A LOT of one of my favorite MAC lipsticks. Here the picture is;
[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/jens7lil1s/e169430e.jpg[/IMG]
Upper lip MAC Aristocat $14.50 retail but going for far more on EBay as it was LE
Lower lip Wet n Wild 502A .99 cents at Walgreens but just got a back up today on sale for .69 cents

The Wet n Wild appears a tad less plum more pink in the tube bit is identical on. They have the identical feel on as well. I wore 502a all day and it wore very nicely. :). Woohoo!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorg pale shimmery pink. There's a few MAC colors that are similar to this. Very easy to wear with a variety of looks. I purchased this for 67 cents:) Even though I would normally give the packaging a 3 for being kinda chintzy (not that I mind), I'm giving it a 4. I like the way the lipstick "clicks" into place when you have it all the way wound down. I'm very impressed with Wet 'n' Wild lipsticks, and this is a great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by marendas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this months ago and then promptly forgot I had it. This morning I went for a clean and simple almost no-makeup look with my face and eyes and wanted a healthy pinky color for my lips (rather than my typical nude-pink). I went digging in my lipstick bin and found this one. It fit the bill perfectly! I know some ladies had pigmentation and wear issues, but this shows up well on me (NC25-30 with medium-pigmented lips) and I don't have to reapply at all (except after meals since I always take off my lip products before eating).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTthat650

Better than I expected. Retails for $0.99 but I got mine for $0.49. It's called Dark Pink Frost but to me it's more of a mauve with a gold sheen/frost. It's a nice everyday color. Lasting power isn't great but I'm someone who doesn't mind reapplying. I must admit I hate the packaging tho. I hate when lipsticks don't go all the way down. I'm always paranoid when replacing the cap. I like the color enough to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by aznlau22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have four of these! love them! plus they are only a dollar so the cons shouldnt hinder you from buying them!
pros:
great pigemtation for dark colors.
its actually really moisturizing and goes on smooth.
texture is like...silk! haha it goes on really soft.
its just great to throw on if your in a hurry.
cons:
color doesnt last that long. maybe an hr or 2
packaging is cheap. mine dont break or anything but its just cheap plastic fyi
nude or light colors dont show up on pigmented lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Not one of my favorites. I'm not sure why this is called a 'dark' pink. It is not dark. It is a very soft, light, pink frosted lippie. It's not bad, but it's not great for a NW15.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Nice for the 99c price & the pretty pinky peach color that has gold shimmer. But the packaging is not good as the product does not go all the way down so that is an inconvenience. If you like a little shimmer in l/s you might like it but its not moisturizing & settles into cracks. Not long wearing either & if you plan to eat or drink then this is absolutely useless. I usually use it along with other lip products to what I call adding dimension to my lip color. I like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by FlorCanelaStyles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice little lipstick for a nice little price. 99 cents at most drugs stores.

Pros

Nice high-end looking color best described as a cool mauve with heavy golden shimmer/sheen.

-Smells faintly of watermelon candy, not over powering at all.

-Price is right.

Cons

-Color is sheer/medium opacity. May not work on darkly pigmented lips so color may be just a sheer wash on such lips.

-Not drying but it is not moisturizing and settles in cracks.

-Not much lasting power.

Over all

Nice color for cheap and it smells nice, not working as great as other lipsticks/brand but not much to lose for the pirce.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

Really beautiful pink lipstick with such a tiny price! The color looks like it costs way more than 99 cents. On me it is a medium pink with golden shimmer, and it really compliments my face. It is not too frosty that it looks 80s-ish, it just has a lovely golden glow that is really nice for summer. This lipstick goes with so many makeup looks that I wear it regularly. It has a very faint scent, sort of a berry scent, but it isn't really that noticeable. I definitely want to grab more of these lipsticks!