April 19, 2014 | 1525 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - #521 - Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by PJSparkles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color sure brings back memories...seems like this is a dupe of a L'oreal color I wore back in the 80s. Bright, beautiful, and fun. And at 99 cents a pop...how can you resist?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Consistency is a teeny bit weird to me, and the packaging sucks, but the color and price is absolutely fabulous! Bright, bright color that brings such a POP to my whole face! Good to layer under NYX African Queen to add a little depth.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the whole 99 cent deal because I get amazing products for such a cheap price! Wet N Wild really outdid themselves with this lipstick. It's silky and smooth on your lips and it doesn't feel like a heavy, leathery lipstick. The color lasts and is really buildable. Looks great in pictures and in person. (I hate when pictures make certain shades of makeup look awful) Overall, this is a great lipstick and I highly reccomend it. And even if you don't love it, at least you only spent a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

It's sheer and moisturizing and you can build it up- but I prefer not to. It will suit anybody. But I think cool skin tones, whether fair or dark, would look outstanding in it. I have a warm tone but so what... It looks great, a good contrast. Prettiest lipstick in my collection-well, among the top five for sure. I hated the look of it in the shop but picked it up anyway. It is gorgeous, especially when you just use 1 layer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by bubbles1921

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

looks great on tan skin and the blue shimmer in it makes my teeth look whiter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by carol1ne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lip color in the world. Ive been using this color nearly everyday for the past two years and it has never ceased to amaze me. I hate spending money and this lipstick is only 99 cents, which i love. I also cant match the color anywhere else. It compliments my skin tone and i get loads of compliments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color lipstick and for the price you can't beat it. It looks so pretty with Milani's Fashion Diva gloss over it! A must have!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by LuxDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesomely bright, beautiful color. It's a bit reminiscent of the 80's for sure but it's a fun color to wear. Great texture, super moisturizing, and pretty long lasting too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on a hot pink kick lately and I picked this up just because it was 99 cents. I've been wearing it everyday since I got it. I thought I'd have to darken it up with liner but I don't have to. I can wear it plain or I like to put my MAC All of My Purple Life lipglass over it to make it purpley. Even though it's super inexpensive, it feels really good on. I love MAC, Revlon and Wet N Wild lipstick. WnW has a really great quality that makes you forget it's only 99cents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How can you resist this 99-cent cutie? Yes, it's bright as all get-out and screams of 1980s excess (probably because back then, teens on a budget wore this exact shade with cobalt mascara and slashes of blush and neon-yellow parachute pants). But really, it's a very nice color-- identical, in fact, to NARS "Hot Wired" lipgloss, and performs just as well.

It would seem to be a terrible color for a pale, 40-year-old redhead like me, and indeed, many vivid pinks and blue-mauves are. But there is something downright flattering about this shade when worn with champagne shadow, pale-pink blush, and a little mascara; it gives a "pop" of contrast. I think the key is in the formula of this lipstick; it's light, moist, and shimmery, which makes the color appear lovely and multi-dimensional rather than harsh. I love this shade and choose it over my $25 NARS!