Wet 'n' Wild #521 - Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/24/2012 4:49:00 AM

Awesome color and you can't beat the price. This may be my new signature color, lol.

Also, I found this while looking for dupes for MAC Rocking Chick, which I also own. I can't find any real differences in these two lippies, but for $0.99 I'll take this one any day.

on 10/11/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Would I buy this product again? Oh hellz YES!!!

I would buy it again but I probably won't have to for the next five years since I bought a ton of this color when Wet n Wild was 40% off at either Ride Aid or CVS...can't remember which one.

Fuchsia with Blue Pearl is a PERFECT name for this gorgeous lippie. The color is exactly as the name describes it, a gorgeous deep fuchsia color with blue undertones. I'm NW 15-20 in MAC so I'm pretty pale but I can pull off bright lips and his lippie is one of my all time faves. I used to work in a company where one of my male co-workers used to go bonkers every time I wore this color. Wear this one ladies when you want to be the office Femme Fatal or for when you go out on the prowl with your girl gang posse. They should change the name of this lippie to "Man Bait"....ha..ha...

If you are pale and cool toned with fairly full lips you will OBSESS on this lippie...NO JOKE!

This is lippie is very pigmented so you just need a swipe for the office and then you can really layer it on when you go out at night. Like all Wet n Wild lippies, this is a tad drying, so I layer lip balm on underneath.

Please Wet n Wild, don't EVEN THINK ABOUT DISCONTINUEING THIS ONE!

on 9/14/2012 8:58:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I wore this on and off since the 1980's I was into new wave music, wore teal and turquoise and black and grey clothes, and a friend of mine told me she met someone in a club bathroom (Pyramid? the World? Limelite?) who told her about Wet and Wild 521....... I still wear it, but mixed with lip balm or gloss. Nice texture, beautiful color, unbeatable price, this is a classic.

on 8/21/2012 10:59:00 PM

This color sure brings back memories...seems like this is a dupe of a L'oreal color I wore back in the 80s. Bright, beautiful, and fun. And at 99 cents a pop...how can you resist?

on 7/31/2012 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Consistency is a teeny bit weird to me, and the packaging sucks, but the color and price is absolutely fabulous! Bright, bright color that brings such a POP to my whole face! Good to layer under NYX African Queen to add a little depth.

on 7/27/2012 3:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the whole 99 cent deal because I get amazing products for such a cheap price! Wet N Wild really outdid themselves with this lipstick. It's silky and smooth on your lips and it doesn't feel like a heavy, leathery lipstick. The color lasts and is really buildable. Looks great in pictures and in person. (I hate when pictures make certain shades of makeup look awful) Overall, this is a great lipstick and I highly reccomend it. And even if you don't love it, at least you only spent a dollar!

on 5/31/2012 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It's sheer and moisturizing and you can build it up- but I prefer not to. It will suit anybody. But I think cool skin tones, whether fair or dark, would look outstanding in it. I have a warm tone but so what... It looks great, a good contrast. Prettiest lipstick in my collection-well, among the top five for sure. I hated the look of it in the shop but picked it up anyway. It is gorgeous, especially when you just use 1 layer.

on 5/29/2012 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

looks great on tan skin and the blue shimmer in it makes my teeth look whiter.

on 2/20/2012 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite lip color in the world. Ive been using this color nearly everyday for the past two years and it has never ceased to amaze me. I hate spending money and this lipstick is only 99 cents, which i love. I also cant match the color anywhere else. It compliments my skin tone and i get loads of compliments.

on 12/14/2011 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this color lipstick and for the price you can't beat it. It looks so pretty with Milani's Fashion Diva gloss over it! A must have!!

Popular Lipsticks