September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Lips - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by somethingforsam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I have Heavenly and Dare. These swatched nicely on my hand but looked pretty bad on my lips, but I won't review the product based on my bad selection. These lasted for several hours on my lips without drying, which isn't too bad. The only problem I found with this lipsticks was that in general the shades were particularly frosty or shimmery. Dare became noticeable frosty if applied heavily, but if blotted it's a nice wearable red. Heavenly seemed to look like a pink/mauve but turned purple/light pink on my lips. The upside is that I can use these as blushes instead! I don't think I'd purchase again, unless they bring in new colours that aren't so frosty.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

006 in Pink Blush

Nice, creamy lipstick. I was looking for something similar to MAC's Viva Glam lipstick, and this one does the trick for me. It's not entirely matte, has some sheen to it but no shimmer, which is great - and it's a great price.

Cons:
-Staying power: okay
-Moisturizing? At first, but after a while, seems to dry my lips out a bit. Applying lip balm before is good.
-If you have cracked, bumpy lips, this pale color will highlight them so buff lips, prime or balm them first
-Smell - sweet, cotton-candy type smell. Not sure if I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by gcgirlzprez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product in airy fairy. I always do my research on drugstore make-up before buying it and I found NOTHING negative about this product before I purchased it. I immediately went to go get it, and so far, it's amazing! The color I got was 070 airy fairy, which I read SO many good reviews on and I absolutely adore it! I accidentally got 2 so I gave one to my mom, who loves it as well. She normally can't pull off pink-ish lip color, but she looks great in it too. I give this product 2 thumbs way up! The packaging is nice, and the color and smoothness of the lipstick is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by EvaMakaric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Was researching some MAC shades when I stumbled across Candy 002 at the local drug store. Fell in love after swatching on my hand (along with 4 other colours), and went back the next day to buy it. It's a gorgeous pale frosty pink with silver shimmer. Stunning! Pigment is good- better than expected for the price of $9AUD! I topped it with a clear gloss to tone down the silver frost, but I think it may just work without a top gloss. Will be buying this one again. Was also looking at shades Crush(peach shimmer), frosted (bronze shimmer) and Fancy (medium pink shimmer). So many choices!! Only gripe is the tacky/cheap packaging, but hey- can't complain with the price and nice colour inside!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by astrocity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know about those other reviews, maybe I got a bad tube or it's just the color. I got this in Vintage, and while it was a pretty, cool pink in the tube, it was just gritty when I applied it and showed up as mostly glitter and no color on my lips. On the upside it wasn't drying, but there's absolutely no reason for me to repurchase when I've had much better luck with Revlon Super Lustrous for a few more dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lola4000

I have this is 006 pink blush and I adore it! Its one of my fave lipsticks and was pretty cheap. I love the smell and the texture and it is a lovely colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by nursecherrybomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this lipstick in metallic shimmer and not only does it feel great on but it does not feather at all! The cost is great for the quality of product that you get. It is one of the best lipsticks that I have tried and i am very picky about my lipsticks. You don't even have to put lip gloss over it for it to shine. I would highly recommend this lipstick. The only bad thing is that there were not alot of colors to choose from at the Walmart I went to.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As of right now, I'm not too impressed. I bought Vintage with the free 1000 Kisses lip liner in natural or nude (can't remember which name it is.)

The case is cute and brown with a crown embossed on the top. The cap is a little less secure than I'd like but not horribly so. The lasting power is okay over chapstick and 1000 kisses lip liner, about 2 hours of work solid and a little reapplying after eating or drinking.

Vintage (026) is a mauve-pink with silvery sparkles. It's very cute in the tube, a color similar to what I'd normally choose. The texture is bad. The sparkles in this color make an otherwise nice and smooth lippie gritty and unpleasant. Would not repurchase if the colors have glitter in them.

Want to try Drop of Sherry still, as long as it has no sparkles. Otherwise, would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by BABYJUICY

I love their lipsticks! They have great colour selections. It's strange how majority of people find it drying, but I find it moisturizing. Rimmel is one of the best drugstore brand lipsticks in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by shimmersparkle

This is a review for Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick in Rich Raisin.This is a reddish lipstick with a creamy finish.It was gifted to me by my aunt and sat on the shelf for some time as quite a few red lipsticks look too bold on me. However on using it over some time,I found that though I still had to be careful about the application, it would give a lovely natural looking reddish tint to the lips if applied a little lighter.Even a little heavier buildup was tolerable depending on what colour clothes I wore.This is a great reddish colour with creamy finish and a light moisturising effect.