September 2, 2014 | 1242 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ultraVIOLETnikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best dry shampoo ever! I'm not a frequent dry shampoo user at all, but I like to keep it around in case of emergency. I have very thick, long, wavy hair that I prefer to wash every couple of days, but there are those times (though rare) that my hair looks greasy on top and along my hairline and I just don't have time to wash and dry it. Having tried several dry shampoos over the years and not liking any of them, I thought it just wasn't for me. This proved me wrong!

It comes in two formulations - with oat milk, and with nettle for oily hair. I use the oat milk one. It sprays on very fine, not gritty or clumpy like some others I've used. As much as I try to not use aerosol products, with this product the aerosol allows for a light, even application. Huge difference using this vs other dry shampoos that aren't sprayable, I always made a mess with those and couldn't get a very good application along my roots. I spray it on my roots on the top of my head (it does look scary white at first,) leave on for a minute or two, and then rub it into my scalp with my fingers and then brush through. Greasiness and oiliness is gone! Hair looks and more importantly, feels refreshed. Smell is light and non-offensive, this leaves my hair smelling clean as well. This isn't the kind of thing I will use often, but I will always keep around for when I need it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing dry shampoo, better than the Baptiste one wich I reaaaally like too. I love the really soft smell and the way it left my hair super soft. I recently dyed my hair dark brown and you can see a little bit of white stuff when I use baptiste, but not with this one. I love it. I think it's really expensive so I'll probably stick with the Baptiste but I would purchase if I see it on sale at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by cnsyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this product, it is amazing and the best dry shampoo in the market. As i have fine and oily hair, i have to wash it nearly everyday. This product is a lifeasaver, the greasy look vanishes in a minute or two and stays this way the whole day. Definitely recommending.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Not sure what the deal is. I read in a couple of magazines that a lot of catwalk models use this product as an option to washing their hair before a job.

I have natural wavy hair and still looking for a good dry shampoo, but this was not it.
The product starts to flake almost immediately (making it look like I have dandruff) and only works the first time I apply it (and only for a SHORT period of time). Could not use two days in a row.

On my second bottle now, but will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I really like this dry shampoo. It makes my roots look much less oily and does give the appearance of clean(er) hair. The scent is nice, not as strong as many other dry shampoos and it did not leave too much white powder in my hair (another issue I commonly have with dry shampoos). Took one lippie off because a can does not last very long and it's expensive for something that you don't get a lot of uses out of. Would repurchase though, great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Drinabambina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best dry shampoo I've ever used. I have very thing fine hair so it usually gets oily by the next day however this stuff saves me from washing it everyday to every other day it is pricy but worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by MaiTy

This is one of my holy grail products. I've tried many dry shampoos over the years & always come back to this. It definitely does soak up greasy oil, so my blow-outs can last an extra day or 2. I always bring a can of this when I am on vacation. The best thing about this product is that it gives you a ton of volume. (I have very fine hair). It gives me that teased look without having to actually tease my hair.

It does leave white marks, so you have to make sure you brush it thru, so that the white will disappear.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Sunflowerbunny

All I can say is good things about this product! The scent is pleasant, it does what it's actually supposed to do. By far the best dry shampoo I've used to date. Definitely a product I would repurchase. The only downside is that I can go through one of these fairly quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by tinkerpuppet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very long, fine hair that I usually wash every day. Even by the next morning its usually visually oily. But I'd love to cut back to only washing every other day. So I've tried several dry shampoos and hated them all. The biggest reason was most have a horribly overpowering scent. Even when test spraying in store, ones I thought wouldn't be too offensive were terrible when actually spraying on my hair.

I bought the Klorane Dry Shampoo trial size without too much expectation. And for the first time ever, I've completely drained the can and I will be repurchasing the large size. I do find it a bit pricey for a drug store brand, but its worth it (stay away from the cheapie Tresemme and Dove!!)

The scent is very light and does not stick around (unlike every other I've tried where I can still smell it hours later). I usually wear my hair up on the second day, pulled back from my face which only showcases oily roots. But not with Klorane! My roots look soft and like I've freshly washed my hair. I spray, then finger rub into my roots then brush out. I don't ever have white residue, and I have dark brown hair.

Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by thecitymiddle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is by far the best dry shampoo out there, and I've tried plenty.

It doesn't have an offensive odour like some other dry shampoos and it doesn't leave a build up of sticky residue.

I keep trying other brands but I always come back to this one!