December 20, 2014 | 1768 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an Ipsy trial...I don't like it for the following reasons 1) it leaves my hair white and I have blonde hair 2) it about blows you out of your chair when you spray it 3) it left my hair with no shine and it felt so dry 4) my most loved dry shampoo is Suave Professionals for 2.97 and this is a staggering 19.50. The fragrance is light which I know is important to some but personally I like a little fragrance to combat that second day hair smell. This just wasn't for me. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have greasy roots and dry ends and this helps me make it 2 days without having to wash my hair(especially my bangs). I have the oat spray and I have to say that I really enjoy it. The scent is light, I don't feel like I have any product in my hair when I use this. I have natural blonde hair so I don't have a problem with it leaving a white cast on my hair or anything.The only downside is that it's a bit on the pricey side and it doesn't last me very long. I will keep repurchasing anyways though as it does it's job well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by fanimarg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This a very good dry shampoo. You can use it when your hair need a wash and you don't have time. As a busy mama i use it sometimes and i am very pleased with this product. When you spay it on your hair , there is a whitish powder and you just brush your hair to see it disappear. No white traces at all. I always carry one when i travel. Fantastic product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

have been repurchasing this dry shampoo because of the good reviews and the awards won, but finally stop liking this brand ever since i start using batiste.

pros:
1)gentle
2)ok smell
3)nice packaging

cons:
1)too little powder in a bottle, feels like i am spraying air instead of dry shampoo when applying
2)a bottle doesn't last long
3)more expensive than batiste dry shampoo
4)no volumizing effect
5)hair becomes oily quickly after a few hours

i think i prefer batiste overall. worth trying though

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

Having seen all the good reviews for this, I made a point of swapping for a travel-size of it rather than buying it untested.

I wasn't thrilled with the amount of white powder that this left in my hair, the nozzle seemed to spray way too much product every time I pressed it. I had to be very careful how I used this, and I had to use it sparingly. It did absorb the oil in my hair and gave a little bit of volume but not enough considering the amount of powder that was on my roots.

I don't think I will buy this again, I have had much better luck with Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this product didn't really fit my needs. I have oily, long, dark hair. The only thing I liked about this shampoo was that you could spray it. It sprayed lots of white, powder that got everywhere. Not to mention, it was hard to blend into my dark hair. In my opinion, it didn't really do a good job absorbing the oil in my hair. I had to spray a lot! I only got two uses out of the sample size. Glad I got a chance to try it before I bought a full size because I wouldn't have liked it. If you do like dry shampoos, this is at least not terribly expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by MAGF1993

The only way I will repurchase this is if I couldn't get any other dry shampoo. It's not bad, it does its job, It cleans your hair, gets rid of the oiliness, but the effect of clean hair doesn't last till the next day, If I spray it early in the morning, I can notice how my hair starts getting oily again at night, so it's just not such an amazing product for me. The packaging is not as cute as other dry shampoos, and neither its smell, it just smells like soap, it smells clean, but the smell doesn't even feel on the hair. It does deodorize the hair, but the smell of the oil comes back even in the same day. The price is ok, it's not expensive, but I think there are some better dry shampoos over there, and seriously I don't know why this is more rated than suave dry shampoo!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant decide whether i prefer this or the batiste dry shampoo. I have brown hair and use the tinted batiste so opt for that more purely because of that. I wish this brand had a tinted version to prevent it looking powdery if i accidentally over do it with the spray. But i think this brand is good quality and it works wonders in extending the length between washes and i will buy again and use lightly but hope for the day they bring out a brunette version

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ultraVIOLETnikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best dry shampoo ever! I'm not a frequent dry shampoo user at all, but I like to keep it around in case of emergency. I have very thick, long, wavy hair that I prefer to wash every couple of days, but there are those times (though rare) that my hair looks greasy on top and along my hairline and I just don't have time to wash and dry it. Having tried several dry shampoos over the years and not liking any of them, I thought it just wasn't for me. This proved me wrong!

It comes in two formulations - with oat milk, and with nettle for oily hair. I use the oat milk one. It sprays on very fine, not gritty or clumpy like some others I've used. As much as I try to not use aerosol products, with this product the aerosol allows for a light, even application. Huge difference using this vs other dry shampoos that aren't sprayable, I always made a mess with those and couldn't get a very good application along my roots. I spray it on my roots on the top of my head (it does look scary white at first,) leave on for a minute or two, and then rub it into my scalp with my fingers and then brush through. Greasiness and oiliness is gone! Hair looks and more importantly, feels refreshed. Smell is light and non-offensive, this leaves my hair smelling clean as well. This isn't the kind of thing I will use often, but I will always keep around for when I need it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing dry shampoo, better than the Baptiste one wich I reaaaally like too. I love the really soft smell and the way it left my hair super soft. I recently dyed my hair dark brown and you can see a little bit of white stuff when I use baptiste, but not with this one. I love it. I think it's really expensive so I'll probably stick with the Baptiste but I would purchase if I see it on sale at a great price.