January 31, 2015 | 1338 users online

Dry Shampoo - Klorane - Dry shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Callie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this in my Ipsy bag and I loved it. I didn't know dry shampoo was available in a spray can. I thought it was all loose powder, and sometimes it could be really messy. The spray was super easy to use. I didn't experience any itching on my scalp like I did with other kinds of dry shampoo. The price is a bit more than I would like to pay, but I will be purchasing the full size when my sample is gone. I've been using it at least twice a week since I received it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

I think this stuff is great. My hair is fine, highlighted and the new growth is coming in gray. It has thinned a lot over the past couple of years (hormones or stress/anxiety, who knows?) so if I don't shampoo at least every other day it looks horrendous. This blessed stuff gives me an extra day off of washing and it's not as gummy as Not Your Mother's. Will have to give the Suave a try, depending on how much alcohol it has in it (read that alcohol can dry out hair and cause breakage, especially with mature hair). Price is crazy but I don't use it that often.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Itai

I hated the scent of it (floral), it feels very powdery. It does absorb oil, but the effect doesn't last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

LOVE! I got this in my August ipsy bag and I have to say I really love it! I have been using the Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo but I very rarely use it because it makes my hair very dry and I hate the feeling it leaves behind. While this dry shampoo comes out very white and left a white sheen on my scalp (I have blonde hair) I didn't notice any white on my hair after I brushed through it. Like other reviewers I noticed that it comes out rather fast and loud and almost scares you at first. I definitely cringe before spraying it but it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross or like I need to wash it worse than before. I can't imagine spending nearly $20 on a dry shampoo though :( so when this runs out I will probably try to find a more affordable version of a dry shampoo that doesn't break the bank and make my hair feel gross.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an Ipsy trial...I don't like it for the following reasons 1) it leaves my hair white and I have blonde hair 2) it about blows you out of your chair when you spray it 3) it left my hair with no shine and it felt so dry 4) my most loved dry shampoo is Suave Professionals for 2.97 and this is a staggering 19.50. The fragrance is light which I know is important to some but personally I like a little fragrance to combat that second day hair smell. This just wasn't for me. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have greasy roots and dry ends and this helps me make it 2 days without having to wash my hair(especially my bangs). I have the oat spray and I have to say that I really enjoy it. The scent is light, I don't feel like I have any product in my hair when I use this. I have natural blonde hair so I don't have a problem with it leaving a white cast on my hair or anything.The only downside is that it's a bit on the pricey side and it doesn't last me very long. I will keep repurchasing anyways though as it does it's job well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by fanimarg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This a very good dry shampoo. You can use it when your hair need a wash and you don't have time. As a busy mama i use it sometimes and i am very pleased with this product. When you spay it on your hair , there is a whitish powder and you just brush your hair to see it disappear. No white traces at all. I always carry one when i travel. Fantastic product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

have been repurchasing this dry shampoo because of the good reviews and the awards won, but finally stop liking this brand ever since i start using batiste.

pros:
1)gentle
2)ok smell
3)nice packaging

cons:
1)too little powder in a bottle, feels like i am spraying air instead of dry shampoo when applying
2)a bottle doesn't last long
3)more expensive than batiste dry shampoo
4)no volumizing effect
5)hair becomes oily quickly after a few hours

i think i prefer batiste overall. worth trying though

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

Having seen all the good reviews for this, I made a point of swapping for a travel-size of it rather than buying it untested.

I wasn't thrilled with the amount of white powder that this left in my hair, the nozzle seemed to spray way too much product every time I pressed it. I had to be very careful how I used this, and I had to use it sparingly. It did absorb the oil in my hair and gave a little bit of volume but not enough considering the amount of powder that was on my roots.

I don't think I will buy this again, I have had much better luck with Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this product didn't really fit my needs. I have oily, long, dark hair. The only thing I liked about this shampoo was that you could spray it. It sprayed lots of white, powder that got everywhere. Not to mention, it was hard to blend into my dark hair. In my opinion, it didn't really do a good job absorbing the oil in my hair. I had to spray a lot! I only got two uses out of the sample size. Glad I got a chance to try it before I bought a full size because I wouldn't have liked it. If you do like dry shampoos, this is at least not terribly expensive.