Klorane Dry shampoo

4.2

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 10/8/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have greasy roots and I have been looking for a dry shampoo to make my hair washes last longer. I was using Batiste dry shampoo before this but a family member recommended that I try this (I am using the one with the green cap- with nettle extract). I like the smell of this, it is not as strong as Batiste's. I thought that this worked really well for my hair, it made my hair appear less greasy and added volume. I haven't used a lot of dry shampoo's so I don't know if dry shampoos really work that well in general, but this seems to work just fine.

My only complaints include that it is a bit expensive for the quantity you get and that it makes my scalp a bit itchy if I use it two days in a row (but that could just mean that it's time to wash my hair).

on 10/6/2014 8:55:00 PM

I did enjoy this product, first of all. I got a small travel size while at the Atlanta airport, and while it didn't last very long, it did everything you could ask of a no-color dry shampoo.
But for the price, Batiste is the way to go for me. Especially since I have dark hair and love the colored dry shampoos Batiste has. This just couldn't fill the void.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very decent dry shampoo. It makes my greasy hair look somewhat freshly washed, has a light and pleasant scent and it doesn't leave any white residue in my dark hair. But it doesn't perform any better than the Batiste dry shampoos, which are much cheaper and easier to find. For that reason, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.

on 9/17/2014 7:02:00 PM

Disappointed in this after I tried Batiste dry shampoo. It's much cheaper and much better then this one.

on 9/13/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG for dry shampoos. I have dark brown, thin, fine, dry hair with an oily scalp. The Klorane with oat milk does a great job of absorbing the oil just enough so my hair looks good without drying it out further like the other dry shamoos I've tried. I also love that the fragance is not as strong and long lasting as all the other brands I've tried. I haven't has any problems with white hair either. The only thing I don't love is the price, but I will keep buying it so that I don't have to wash my hair every day.

on 9/6/2014 12:35:00 AM

I received this in my Ipsy bag and I loved it. I didn't know dry shampoo was available in a spray can. I thought it was all loose powder, and sometimes it could be really messy. The spray was super easy to use. I didn't experience any itching on my scalp like I did with other kinds of dry shampoo. The price is a bit more than I would like to pay, but I will be purchasing the full size when my sample is gone. I've been using it at least twice a week since I received it.

on 9/4/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this stuff is great. My hair is fine, highlighted and the new growth is coming in gray. It has thinned a lot over the past couple of years (hormones or stress/anxiety, who knows?) so if I don't shampoo at least every other day it looks horrendous. This blessed stuff gives me an extra day off of washing and it's not as gummy as Not Your Mother's. Will have to give the Suave a try, depending on how much alcohol it has in it (read that alcohol can dry out hair and cause breakage, especially with mature hair). Price is crazy but I don't use it that often.

on 8/31/2014 8:53:00 AM

I hated the scent of it (floral), it feels very powdery. It does absorb oil, but the effect doesn't last all day.

on 8/20/2014 11:25:00 PM

LOVE! I got this in my August ipsy bag and I have to say I really love it! I have been using the Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo but I very rarely use it because it makes my hair very dry and I hate the feeling it leaves behind. While this dry shampoo comes out very white and left a white sheen on my scalp (I have blonde hair) I didn't notice any white on my hair after I brushed through it. Like other reviewers I noticed that it comes out rather fast and loud and almost scares you at first. I definitely cringe before spraying it but it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross or like I need to wash it worse than before. I can't imagine spending nearly $20 on a dry shampoo though :( so when this runs out I will probably try to find a more affordable version of a dry shampoo that doesn't break the bank and make my hair feel gross.

on 8/14/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is an Ipsy trial...I don't like it for the following reasons 1) it leaves my hair white and I have blonde hair 2) it about blows you out of your chair when you spray it 3) it left my hair with no shine and it felt so dry 4) my most loved dry shampoo is Suave Professionals for 2.97 and this is a staggering 19.50. The fragrance is light which I know is important to some but personally I like a little fragrance to combat that second day hair smell. This just wasn't for me. :(

Top Rated Klorane Products