Klorane Dry shampoo

4.2

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 1/11/2015 11:35:00 PM

Best dry shampoo I have tried to date. Saves me from having to wash my hair constantly leaves my scalp and hair feeling fresh. Love this!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Blends in what any color I ordered it at there main site klorane I plan look for more on eBay or amazon for cheaper price is $20 and lasted 2 years using it 3 times a month , it's little on roots and goes long way .

on 12/21/2014 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Since discovering Batiste recently, I have not felt the need to experiment with any other dry shampoos. However, after receiving a sample of this in Birch Box, I used this in between Batiste cans. I felt it was effective, definitely the only competition I've seen come close to Batiste, but since it is almost double the cost, it's difficult to justify. Especially since Batiste works better anyway! I do think the ingredients are a bit more "pure" with Klorane and probably a bit more gentle overall. The scent was clean/almost nonexistent, which is great since a lot of these types of products have a very strong scent. Great product, but not worth the money!

on 10/23/2014 5:17:00 AM

I jumped on the dry shampoo bandwagon when I heard it's really good for giving oomph to blunt fringes. I normally wash my hair every second day, but this stuff lets me stretch it out to four days and still look fresh. I section my hair and spray it on the roots and under the fringe, do my makeup, then brush it all out. Instant volume and my bangs look so full! Even though it can go on white, after brushing it does not leave any residue, not even dandruff-like flakes. It does not make my head feel itchy nor my hair feel crunchy. Compared to Batiste, it may seem pricey but I love the results so I don't mind. Will buy again.

on 10/8/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have greasy roots and I have been looking for a dry shampoo to make my hair washes last longer. I was using Batiste dry shampoo before this but a family member recommended that I try this (I am using the one with the green cap- with nettle extract). I like the smell of this, it is not as strong as Batiste's. I thought that this worked really well for my hair, it made my hair appear less greasy and added volume. I haven't used a lot of dry shampoo's so I don't know if dry shampoos really work that well in general, but this seems to work just fine.

My only complaints include that it is a bit expensive for the quantity you get and that it makes my scalp a bit itchy if I use it two days in a row (but that could just mean that it's time to wash my hair).

on 10/6/2014 8:55:00 PM

I did enjoy this product, first of all. I got a small travel size while at the Atlanta airport, and while it didn't last very long, it did everything you could ask of a no-color dry shampoo.
But for the price, Batiste is the way to go for me. Especially since I have dark hair and love the colored dry shampoos Batiste has. This just couldn't fill the void.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very decent dry shampoo. It makes my greasy hair look somewhat freshly washed, has a light and pleasant scent and it doesn't leave any white residue in my dark hair. But it doesn't perform any better than the Batiste dry shampoos, which are much cheaper and easier to find. For that reason, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.

on 9/17/2014 7:02:00 PM

Disappointed in this after I tried Batiste dry shampoo. It's much cheaper and much better then this one.

on 9/13/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG for dry shampoos. I have dark brown, thin, fine, dry hair with an oily scalp. The Klorane with oat milk does a great job of absorbing the oil just enough so my hair looks good without drying it out further like the other dry shamoos I've tried. I also love that the fragance is not as strong and long lasting as all the other brands I've tried. I haven't has any problems with white hair either. The only thing I don't love is the price, but I will keep buying it so that I don't have to wash my hair every day.

on 9/6/2014 12:35:00 AM

I received this in my Ipsy bag and I loved it. I didn't know dry shampoo was available in a spray can. I thought it was all loose powder, and sometimes it could be really messy. The spray was super easy to use. I didn't experience any itching on my scalp like I did with other kinds of dry shampoo. The price is a bit more than I would like to pay, but I will be purchasing the full size when my sample is gone. I've been using it at least twice a week since I received it.

Top Rated Klorane Products