BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 12/29/2014 8:02:00 PM

I bought this upon recommendation from a Sephora employee. It gives me clumpy lashes and doesnt last through the day without smudging. I am definitely returning this.

on 12/18/2014 9:35:00 AM

I found this product to be worthwhile for maybe the first 2 weeks after purchase the brush was a good size, and the formula was not too wet/thin. Then I noticed the mascara starting to dry out. It left my lashes clumpy and left bald spots. For the price, I really expected this product to last longer than a few weeks. I won't ever buy this product again because I feel as if it was a waste of money.

on 12/17/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great! For someone such as myself who doesn't like super dramatic makeup, this mascara just accentuates my natural eyelashes. I'm so happy with this purchase. It's $19 and comparatively to other high end makeup brands, it's on the cheaper side. And the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!

on 12/16/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got one of these as a sample and am so thankful I didn't waste $20. Hardly puts any product on my eyelashes and is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. Packaging is cute and that's literally the ONLY thing it has going for it.

on 11/25/2014 7:40:00 PM

I am so glad I didn't pay for this. Got it on a gift from Sephora. Hate it. Doesn't do much of anything for my lashes, no length, no volume. I decided to give it a try again the other night when I went out for dinner. Put it on right before I went out the door. Two hours later, look in the mirror,and already I looked like a panda. Such a fail for me.

on 11/25/2014 1:01:00 AM

I've gotta say, I'm pretty flippin disappointed with this mascara. I bought it based on the brush, which looks awesome and I think it would be if it weren't for the formula of the mascara itself. This is the first time I've bought a really 'nice' mascara (I usually stick to drugstore brands), and it was not an encouraging experience.
I like the brush on this mascara...I've used other kinds with this type of brush and I've always enjoyed the outcome so I was really excited about it.
Holy cow, though...it does NOT matter how many coats of this crap I put on, my lashes are lookin limp and like I put hardly anything on at all five minutes after application.
I would maybe recommend this mascara for someone who likes the natural look and someone who doesn't want a whole lot of curl and drama look. I wasn't necessarily going for the drama look, but the look I got with this was just dull and boring and limp. UGH.
And even if that is the look you are going for, go buy a drug store brand...tons more options and I've gotten better results with brands less than half the price of this stuff.
I expect a better result from a mascara that I spend $20 on, and I'm pretty ticked that I spent that on something that just doesn't work. I don't feel pampered and I don't feel like money well spent.
This is not the worst mascara I've ever used, which is why I didn't give it only one lippie. I will attempt to use the rest of this bottle up because I spent so much on it, but I will NOT be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

For some reason, NOTHING from BeneFit seems to work with me (?!?).
It just makes my eyelashes look skinny and sticky-out.

on 11/14/2014 11:24:00 AM

A lot of reviewers have claimed that this mascara smudges or flakes, I'm not sure if they've fixed the formula recently or what but I haven't noticed that at all. I wear it all day long when I'm busy running around at work and it stays put all day. I love that it makes my lashes look amped up but still natural. I love the brush design, it's a huge brush so it takes a bit of skill to not get it on your eyelid but if you can handle it then it's wonderful. Love love this and am currently using like me third tube, probably one of the only mascaras that I've repurchased.

on 11/7/2014 8:09:00 AM

Did not like this at all. I've gotten 2 samples of this from sephora and it does nothing for me. I tried it a couple times and ended up go in my second sample away.

on 11/3/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Smudges and runs like crazy. This mascara is another disappointing mascara from Benefit. I've never had a mascara smudge/run so badly in such a short amount of time before. I will never waste my money on this product again!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products