Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask

4.4

Deionized Water (Aqua),Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract,Lubrajel CG,Isopropyl Palmitate,Vitamin A&D Oil, Tocopherol,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide,Oatmeal (Avena Sativa),Alcohol SD-40,Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Extract, Seamollient, Vitamin E Oil

on 5/28/2012 5:29:00 AM

LOVE this! made my skin super soft, calm and radiant..price is not that bad and smells very nice! i love this line! recommended!

on 1/29/2012 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love l

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Really loving this mask. I received a sample from my favourite Kit Cosmetics MUA in Myer city Melbourne due to feeling sad (she's gorgeous!) along with the strawberry scrub.
I tried this out first and loved it. Although it claims that it stays creamy throughout the process of putting on the mask and wearing it for the 20 mins, I find that it dries to a chalk like paste and tightens my skin, which I like anyway.
Very expensive, something like $56 AUD for a 59ml jar. But if I find something I like, I'll definatley keep repurchasing, such as this.

This is great. I too hate that the oil settles on top, but it smells awesome! Really leaves the skin quite glowing, fresh and clean. Im not sure why, but its great. I only have the small sample size but im so impressed! I think i may purchase full size. So many masks to clean up in my house though :P

Really gets results. To save you ker-ching ($$$), try getting your hands on a mini tub. It'll last you a while too!

Will recommned and buy full-size!

on 6/9/2010 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

My fav mask of all time. It brings the skin back to natura, healthy feel. I started using MB prods and stopped my trips to sephora

on 6/5/2010 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it. I got it as a sample for another purchase @ ulta. I used all the sample because I'm OCD and don't like a lot of little containers cluttering up space. Anyway, I put it on, watched a tv show I recorded.. About 45 min long, took a shower, went to bed. And when I woke up the next morning I COULD NOT BELIEVE how soft and clear looking my skin was... I am going to buy it for sure. Get a sample and try it. It does sting at first but it has AHA's in it which helps exoliate. I didn't even knew what it did before I put it on. It's awesome. One of my favs!

on 4/1/2010 5:46:00 PM

I am pretty fond of this mask. I like the citrus smell and how smooth my skin looks afterwards. After a harsh and every changing winter, my skin is looking very dull and lack luster and my scrub needs some exfoliation help. So here comes MB with his Enzyme Revitalizing Mask. It's perfect for helping get rids of those nasty dry skin flakes, from harsh weather as well as harsh acne treatments.

on 1/19/2010 7:28:00 PM

It worked pretty good. My skin wasn't as dull after using it. I got it as a sample after filling out their questionnaire. It makes your skin brighter.

on 1/2/2010 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received a sample of this and while it does make my skin brighter, its not special from any of the other facial masks I already own. However this seriously softens like no one's business. It didn't really sting my face when I applied it and it didn't break me out. For reference, I have oily but sensitive skin. It has a slight cucumber scent and I had to mix it since some of the oils had separated in the product. Worth a shot.

on 11/2/2009 8:14:00 PM

I purchased this product about 4 weeks ago, and have been using it regularly since about 2x/wk. I think this mask smells so good, and I actually enjoy putting it on my face. The texture is very smooth and soft, and even as it dries, it doesn't get hard or uncomfortable. I leave it on the recommended 20 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. My skin instantly has a nice glow, and looks and feels much cleaner. This also makes my skin very soft. It's great for me b/c I prefer chemical exfoliants vs. manual exfoliants. The one teeny thing that bugs me about this product is that you have to kind of shake it or stir it up a bit before each use (the oil settles on the top), and this makes it get all over the inside of the lid. I have product all over the top and sides where the lid screws on, and it's just annoying b/c I like keeping my products and their containers clean. But oh well - a small price to pay for such a great mask! Will buy as long as they make it!

Popular Masks