October 26, 2014 | 1319 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Go get this! Impassioned is a beautiful hot coral. The formula is so rich, creamy and opaque without being drying or smearing everywhere. The color is so intense that it will stain your lips when you remove it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I love this shade. It translates as a bright watermelon shade against my nc45 skintone. Super opaque and not one bit drying either. I love amplified formula from MAC because it offers a nice shine witout looking greasy and the staying power isn't too bad either. This is a perfect pinky/red shade even for fall/winter as its warm and not a cool pink. This is a must have

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I adore this color. Having warm toned skin, I've found a lot of MAC's bright pinks to be too blue-toned to be truly flattering, but this one is perfect. It's a bright pink that leans just the slightest bit orange/red and can be blotted down into a more subtle shade easily. The amplified formula is spectacular and so comfortable to wear despite being so pigmented. This was my first big statement shade purchase and I think this is one of the best MAC has put out. A lot has already been said about this, but if you're on the fence or want to step into the world of bold lip color this is the perfect place to start.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Jocaste

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a so vivid color..It makes you look fresh and it is a statement color shade. Its staying power and creamy consistency are decent (although I'd like it to be less glossy). Ideal not only for summer but for winter as well. However, be carefull if you don't have the crest smile..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's such a summer-y color, it stays on lips forever and when it fades out, it's flattering and looks very well. I generally adore amplified lipsticks by MAC, they are creamy and have excellent shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Impassioned = the perfect watermelon pink. This shade is really flattering on my NC30-37 skin tone and I love the amplified formula because it is so comfortable to wear which is nice for a bright lip. I was surprised at how long-lasting it is, I can eat and drink with this on and I'm still left with strong colour. It fades very evenly as well, no patchiness. This is the perfect summer lip for me. I would highly recommend this shade from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by sultaria

This is the first lipstick I have found that is both long lasting and non drying on the lips. What I love about this is that unlike most long wear formulas, this does not flake. It fades very graciously into a nice strawberry stain. I was afraid the color might be too bright but it is actually perfect and very flattering. I think this is the only brand and formulation of lipstick I will buy from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a universally flattering shade that is vibrant yet, would look great on a range of skintones.
It is a really eye catching shade that is fun yet can be sophisticated depending on how you pair it with the rest of your makeup. Being an amplified formula, it is slightly moisturizing and I find that it lasts on my lips pretty well especially when worn with a liner.
This in my opinion is absolutely one of the winners from MAC's ever impressive line of products and shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by saqj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful shade that looks gorgeous on almost every skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first MAC lipstick I have used up - it's that great.

The warmth in this color makes it possible for me to wear it, I have very yellow skin. NC44/BB Golden. This is a creamy amplified formula that dries matte. Good staying power.

The packaging is standard MAC - nothing special and not pretty nor ugly. Average. The packaging has losened and I can pull apart the plastic. But this is after 12 months of use.

TIP: Apply this, and Revlon Raspberry Pie Lip Butter on top for a great bright raspberry.

Will buy this again.