July 26, 2014 | 1000 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by hula31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's such a summer-y color, it stays on lips forever and when it fades out, it's flattering and looks very well. I generally adore amplified lipsticks by MAC, they are creamy and have excellent shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Impassioned = the perfect watermelon pink. This shade is really flattering on my NC30-37 skin tone and I love the amplified formula because it is so comfortable to wear which is nice for a bright lip. I was surprised at how long-lasting it is, I can eat and drink with this on and I'm still left with strong colour. It fades very evenly as well, no patchiness. This is the perfect summer lip for me. I would highly recommend this shade from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by sultaria

This is the first lipstick I have found that is both long lasting and non drying on the lips. What I love about this is that unlike most long wear formulas, this does not flake. It fades very graciously into a nice strawberry stain. I was afraid the color might be too bright but it is actually perfect and very flattering. I think this is the only brand and formulation of lipstick I will buy from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a universally flattering shade that is vibrant yet, would look great on a range of skintones.
It is a really eye catching shade that is fun yet can be sophisticated depending on how you pair it with the rest of your makeup. Being an amplified formula, it is slightly moisturizing and I find that it lasts on my lips pretty well especially when worn with a liner.
This in my opinion is absolutely one of the winners from MAC's ever impressive line of products and shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by saqj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful shade that looks gorgeous on almost every skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first MAC lipstick I have used up - it's that great.

The warmth in this color makes it possible for me to wear it, I have very yellow skin. NC44/BB Golden. This is a creamy amplified formula that dries matte. Good staying power.

The packaging is standard MAC - nothing special and not pretty nor ugly. Average. The packaging has losened and I can pull apart the plastic. But this is after 12 months of use.

TIP: Apply this, and Revlon Raspberry Pie Lip Butter on top for a great bright raspberry.

Will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Impassioned is a neon fuchsia coloured lipstick. It is in MAC's amplified creme line so it is very, very comfortable on the lips. I have a light olive complexion and this suited my skintone very well. I applied it and blotted and applied a few times and it stayed on for many hours and did not need many touch ups throughout the day. I think this lipstick is very wearable especially in the summer, I always get compliments on it! Since it is a creme it did not dry out my lips and looked nice throughout the entire day, and it also looks really good with a clear gloss on top. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants to try a fuchsia colour :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Ng15

What can I say? It's positively the best pink lipstick being sold right now. It's pigmentation because its an amplified is amazing, the color pops, it's bright, and just the best. Anyone can wear it and everyone should! It's beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Jassminepadam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been searching for that perfect neon pink shade and my search ended at d MAC store !! With dis lovelyyy best ever pink shade !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick, it is a perfect color for tan skin. Since I have dry lips this is perfect for me.