August 30, 2014 | 1609 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Shampoo Three

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by pita7317

As several other reviewers mentioned, this is the perfect shampoo if you have terribly hard water/minerals and oily hair.
Made a huge difference for me. Plan on using it three times a week and alternate with something else. Who cares what it smells like (add a drop or two of scented oil?) the end result is well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

This shampoo is great as a clarifying weekly shampoo. I would never use this as an every day shampoo but it's nice to use every week to just start the week feeling fresh and new. I do really hate the smell. It smells like lollies, really sweet smelling (But I suffer from an illness and I get nauseus alot and this smell doesn't help) others might love the smell :) But I I like what it does for my hair, so definitely a keeper for now.........I do want to try the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree special shampoo as a clarifying shampoo. I tried the shampoo two as well which is a clarifying shampoo.....but it didnt do as good a job as this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this shampoo during summer when I swim a lot, it smells really yum (kind of like spearmint lollies, I think!), and it gives my hair a really deep clean without drying it out too much. On my second bottle now, will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by maypenney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this clarifying shampoo, and I use it once a week to clean out excess product left over from the week. Some of the other reviewers said it smelled like wet dog, and I was shocked! I think this smells absolutely heavenly. You know those little pastel colored marshmallows? Well to me it smell exactly like those. YUM. After using, it makes my hair glass-shiny with lots of bounce and zero frizz. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Lvg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have naturally curly hair which I straighten and only wash once a week. I use this shampoo biweekly. Does what it promises. Leaves hair squeaky clean, oil free, build up free. Does not dry out hair as much as other clarifiers. I also use this to gradually strip the black dye out of my hair. Love the smell, consistency and price. Packaging is ok. I have total trust in the Paul Mitchell brand. I'll be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Emilek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo does everything it promises.
It removes a build-up and leaves hair smooth, soft and shiny.
Yes, there is strange feeling after use but that is a normal thing with these kind of shampoos.
I use it weekly and the bottle lasts for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Wolfloverii

My mom bought this for me because I have oily hair. I used it; the smell is okay but I wish it was more fruity. After I used it, my hair was tangly and had a rubbery feel. It even squeaked! This was my second time using it. The results were okay and my hair wasn't as oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by michyg

I absolutely love this shampoo... I bought it after my hairdresser told me that I had tons of buildup in my hair and I should use this shampoo once a week to get rid of it. Wow... the results were amazing! My mom asked me right away.. what did u do to your hair?? I was super impressed! I've gone through two bottles of this already and next time I go get my hair cut will pick up another. I've tried other clarifying shampoos but this one beats them all... the smell is fantastic and it lathers wonderfully (but not too much which i like). It is a little pricy.. I think I pay arround $15 CAN for a 300 ml bottle... not too bad tho considering you only use it once a week. I would definately recommend it to anyone looking for a clarifying shampoo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I originally bought this to use on my kids after swimming lessons, but I use it, too, as a weekly clarifier. I love the way it smells: fresh and clean. I love the way it lathers and rinses. It cleans thoroughly without roughing up the hair and leaves you with fresh-smelling, soft hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a travel size of this and was very impressed how well it worked to remove gunk from my hair without drying it out. My hair actually felt soft, not stripped. Has a pleasant citrus scent and is perfect for those who use a lot of hair products. I prefer Redken's cleansing cream a little more to this, but this comes in a good second. Doesn't leave any residue and rinses clean. I use clarifiers once a week and this is good to rotate with.