July 22, 2014 | 2527 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Ohpriscilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cakey and hard to blend! Way too light!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It fades out when I put it on my skin... like there's no point on it if it just fades out????
It doesnt' suit my skin color

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by bieberoni

I have the green one in this, and the first thing I noticed is the weird smell. it smells like an old crayon that has gone mouldy or something. The smell is a big nono but that's not the only problem. After putting a fair amount on my red zits and blending it out, I realised that when blending it out the skin that isn't red looks green. Not completely green but like a hint of green. I dont know what other people think but I know I will not go out in public lookin like I need to throw up. Aside from that, this doesnt even do what it claims. None of my red pimples were concealed. So I just kept putting on more, which only made me more green and it started to look cakey and dry at the same time. The redness was still there, and that's when I decided that I hate this product

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by lawrencebecki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer conceals nothing. It just has not color to it, the color looks unnatural, and looks like cake-icing under my eyes. The colors are unnatural as well. I tried two colors, and I think they are just cheap and poorly made. Reminds me of makeup you get for $1-$2 at the corner beauty supply store. It does not seap into your pores, and it just sits on top of your skin, sort-of like if you had just smeared a dessert across your face lol. Like icing :)
So, I would not buy it again. Just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Misstakahara

This product is terrible! Extremely Cakey! Like who want a Cakey produce. And it goes right into my cease. I will never never purchase this ever again. Total waste of money

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by eli831

This product did NOT work well for me when i applied it under the eyes to cover up dark circles. It's kind of waxy and it creased in my fine lines right away. it also looks cakey. i did try using it to cover some blemishes but its not the best product for that especially if you have dry skin it'll make things look worse. instead i just use it to highlight under my eyebrows and it works okay for that. Once in a while i use a small amount to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Helenna100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it, it doesn't cover it's Cakey and impossible to blend, it doesn't blend it fades actually, do not buy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Stephaniemgar

I love this!!! (I use the green one!) Best corrector for under-eye circles, bags, and blemishes, I love it, first I use a little bit of eye primer or just eye moisturizer then dab little dots below my eyes and tap it lightly across all the way to my temples and it looks so good!! Then I just go over with my foundation! I highly recommend that you don't rub it because it can look cakey, but just a little and dabbing will make a huge difference to your appearance!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Urgh bought this to correct my purple dark circles so I picked up the yellow. This is the worst thing ever. So dry, dosent conceal at all. So disappointing, oh well, makes a good lip base when de potted.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by brenicp13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This conceleor is so cakey. It is so hard to blend, and highlights all dry areas on your skin. I wasted 5 dollars on this. Worst conceleor ever.