Maybelline Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

3.2

on 1/31/2014 10:36:00 PM

been using this for years! I've tried others and I always come back to this. tip: use over foundation. its awesome.

on 1/27/2014 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all, I only need to try out a concealer once to see if it works. I have the green one because of all of my red, inflamed acne. I see that it works well to color correct & to hide my blemishes. Of course it won't take care of really big honking zits but it makes them at least not red which for me is a HUGE plus. I don't care much for packaging as in I'm not picky about it, so the lipstick type tube is no problem. Please be aware that since it is a color corrector it always has to go over primer but under foundation or else you will look green. That's the whole point...I will be repurchasing.

on 1/25/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall rating: 3 packaging: 2 I'm not bothered about the packaging, the product isn't that great. It's really cakey and too light, leaving a greyish tint on my skin. It goes okay under foundation but nothing special and the undertones were not yellow enough. It is average and gives medium coverage on spots etc. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/24/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Simply put, do not waste your money. Here's why.

As a color corrector this product fails because the yellow pigmentation is too weak; it goes on too pale and consequently leaves a grayish look on my brown skin. I am familiar with using yellow color correctors in order to neutralize the purple circles under my eyes. This is not yellow enough to work.

It goes on looking textured and obvious; which is undesirable for a corrector or concealer. The product is too dry to work with.

I've tried it both on its own and underneath a concealer; both were fails.

Save your money.

on 12/11/2013 11:41:00 PM

DO NOT BUY!!

Bigest waste of $10 EVER!

Bought the yellow to correct my dark undereyes, its is thick, sticky and unblendable, if you try to blen, it rubs away.

STEP AWAY!!

on 11/18/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Cakey and hard to blend! Way too light!

on 11/1/2013 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It fades out when I put it on my skin... like there's no point on it if it just fades out????
It doesnt' suit my skin color

on 10/14/2013 2:53:00 AM

I have the green one in this, and the first thing I noticed is the weird smell. it smells like an old crayon that has gone mouldy or something. The smell is a big nono but that's not the only problem. After putting a fair amount on my red zits and blending it out, I realised that when blending it out the skin that isn't red looks green. Not completely green but like a hint of green. I dont know what other people think but I know I will not go out in public lookin like I need to throw up. Aside from that, this doesnt even do what it claims. None of my red pimples were concealed. So I just kept putting on more, which only made me more green and it started to look cakey and dry at the same time. The redness was still there, and that's when I decided that I hate this product

on 10/12/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer conceals nothing. It just has not color to it, the color looks unnatural, and looks like cake-icing under my eyes. The colors are unnatural as well. I tried two colors, and I think they are just cheap and poorly made. Reminds me of makeup you get for $1-$2 at the corner beauty supply store. It does not seap into your pores, and it just sits on top of your skin, sort-of like if you had just smeared a dessert across your face lol. Like icing :)
So, I would not buy it again. Just not for me.

on 8/14/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is terrible! Extremely Cakey! Like who want a Cakey produce. And it goes right into my cease. I will never never purchase this ever again. Total waste of money