April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Misstakahara

This product is terrible! Extremely Cakey! Like who want a Cakey produce. And it goes right into my cease. I will never never purchase this ever again. Total waste of money

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by eli831

This product did NOT work well for me when i applied it under the eyes to cover up dark circles. It's kind of waxy and it creased in my fine lines right away. it also looks cakey. i did try using it to cover some blemishes but its not the best product for that especially if you have dry skin it'll make things look worse. instead i just use it to highlight under my eyebrows and it works okay for that. Once in a while i use a small amount to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Helenna100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it, it doesn't cover it's Cakey and impossible to blend, it doesn't blend it fades actually, do not buy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Stephaniemgar

I love this!!! (I use the green one!) Best corrector for under-eye circles, bags, and blemishes, I love it, first I use a little bit of eye primer or just eye moisturizer then dab little dots below my eyes and tap it lightly across all the way to my temples and it looks so good!! Then I just go over with my foundation! I highly recommend that you don't rub it because it can look cakey, but just a little and dabbing will make a huge difference to your appearance!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Urgh bought this to correct my purple dark circles so I picked up the yellow. This is the worst thing ever. So dry, dosent conceal at all. So disappointing, oh well, makes a good lip base when de potted.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by brenicp13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This conceleor is so cakey. It is so hard to blend, and highlights all dry areas on your skin. I wasted 5 dollars on this. Worst conceleor ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ilovebeautyandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Maybelline's products !! But with my acne prone skin foundation wouldn't cover up all my acne marks and scars . I don't recommend this product is not suitable for darker tones and I don't like this product because if you put it on it is very hard to blend and it feels like something on your face is weighing you down .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I would not buy this product again for the following reasons: It does not provide any long lasting coverage, it creates a caked up looked after applying, and i do not like the packaging quality. I would prefer if it was a stick rather than a lipstick form. I like some Maybelline products but have not yet found a concealer that I have would use again from this line.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by LeslieDerp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If your skin breaks out AT ALL, this product is absolutely not for you. I don't remember the last time I broke out so badly from a product. It clogs pore like crazy, making you look greasy, and you'll get a flurry of horrible white heads wherever you've applied it. I used this twice, and thought it was alright, until it ruined my skin 2-3 days later. I know this product is to blame, because previously I had just cleared my skin and had it that way for about 2 weeks until using this. It was frustrating, because the minimal redness that I covered with this, was amplified about 10 fold and, despite wanting to use this to cover it, I knew it'd just make my skin even worse.

That said, if your lucky enough to have skin that doesn't break out and isn't too prone to greasiness, this might be pretty decent for you. When worn under your foundation, it really will minimize your redness, resulting in the ability to use less foundation on the face/ conceal less. It's good for hyperpigmentation, too. Staying power is about 4-5 hours I'd say, but it doesn't particularly matter where it's meant to be worn under a foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this (in Ivory) in desperation because I was dealing with some very red acne on the night of a party. It did its job well--covered thoroughly and didn't dry out my skin. It also seemed to blend well. But I'm just not sure about the ingredients in the product. I've read other reviews that say this product irritated their acne, and while I haven't experienced that yet, I have very sensitive skin, so I think I'll try stepping away from it. I'd only recommend this if you're in dire need of a quick fix.