April 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Lotions/ Creams - TendSkin - Tend Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

AMAZBALLS!

Stings like a mofo but works like a beautiful butterfly!

I use this mostly after I epilate and within a day the spots are seriously reduced and in a couple days gone. I've never tried any other product but I definitely would not stray from this! If it ain't broke don't fix it! And if it is broke TendSkin it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by robotobunneh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't want to sound overly dramatic here, but this product has changed my life. I have very sensitive fair skin and very dark, coarse hair. Shaving and waxing have always been torture because I'd have nice smooth legs for a good 8-12 hours after which my legs would break out horribly. I'd have tons of ingrown hairs and razor bumps. The irritation was unbearable, and I was embarrassed to wear shorts (the breakout covered my entire inner thighs almost down to my knees). When the breakouts calmed, I'd have dark purple scars from the ingrowns. I had tried everything and thought that I was doomed to have ugly legs forever.

I decided to dish out the cash for Tendskin because I had nothing to lose. Thankfully, Sephora has a good return policy, so if it didn't work I could always return it. I balked at the price; it's REALLY expensive! However, after using it for a few weeks, I have to say that i'm convinced. It has majorly cleared up the skin on my legs. I no longer have any itching, redness or pain after shaving and am not embarrassed to wear short shorts or even a bikini bottom!! I can really say that it is worth the price.

As an aside, I find that the packaging isn't that great. I used WAY too much product by putting it onto a cotton ball. To fix this, I decanted some of the product into a small spray bottle. Now I use way less product, so I don't feel like I'm wasting money. The only downside is that you gotta hold your breath when you do this, or have a towel wrapped around yourself. The off-spray is very irritating to breathe in.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I haven't really found that this product has done much for me or my boyfriend. Probably wouldn't buy it again..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Pcrate

The solution is perfect for bringing ingrown hairs to the surface where you can either pull it from under the skin with a sterilized needle/ pin or the hair just flicks right out... this has been a life saver for me to prevent dark spots on my skin when the ingrown hair stays under the skin to long and becomes infected! You just have to apply it with a cotton ball & once the hair is visible enough to pull from under surface stop using it or it might burn your skin as this is what happened to me since I felt "the more the better".

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by bratalier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wish I had known about this long ago! I have tried other types of pre- and post-hair removal products to stop bikini line ingrown hairs and irritation (Bliss pads, drugstore stuff), but nothing worked. Gave this a try about 2 months ago, and it really helps. Also use gentle scrub in shower daily after shaving. The roll-on applicator works fine for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Sadly this had no effect on my ingrown hairs or razor rash. Not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not the miracle product I was hoping it would be. I still get quite a few ingrown hairs and bumps even though I use it as directed. Not quite worth the $20 I paid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I love this product. It is wonderful. I use this after shaving if I have to shave my bikini line. This stops bumps from shaving and ingrown hairs. This is a great product! I got the rollerball version and it is very convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by angienmr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works great when I shaving and waxing. I used it before and after I wax my legs and my eyebrows, it really helped to prevent the redness and the in growth. The product is a little expensive but i only need to use very little each time. I usually bought this at Sephora but now i got it online for $13.99 for 4 oz bottle from speedybeauty.com, so I can save few bucks each time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by LittleViolet

Works great. I pour a little on the day before waxing and use it immediately after waxing and I never get ingrowns, bumps or redness (which I would sometimes get with Azuline oil that comes with Parissa).

This stuff makes your skin perfect. I hate how expensive it is, but I have gone a few times without it thinking it was unnecessary and I was wrong. I never have problems when I use it! I bought a 4oz bottle in late April and it is now mid August and I have only used 1/3 of it.

It evaporates quickly though so make sure you cap it tightly. I usually pour a little on and smooth it lightly with a cotton pad because applying it directly on with the cotton pad absorbs too much product.