December 22, 2014 | 1139 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Nepal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by stephintampa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would buy this again but I won't have to for a long time because Nars shadows are so big! This is a nice shimmer of pinky beige gold. It gives me good color without going all out. Sometimes I will pair it with a brown or sometimes wear it alone just as a wash. I have hazel eyes and think that this brings out the green. I have had trouble with other Nars colors creasing but not with this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Nepal is a champagne pink gold shimmer. It's very finely milled, soft and very pigmented. Because it has some pink tones, I have to apply sparingly to avoid the allergy eye/rabbit eye look. I think it would look better on someone cool-toned. A nice wash or highlight shade but I prefer NARS Abyssinia for my coloring.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by uzzie

One word: awesome.

probably one of my top fuve NARS eyeshadows:) Only issue? I feel like its not the most long-lasting colour on my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by zoehsu4892

got this as a gift.

it doesnt really suit my skin tone, looks too red on my lid~

but it stands long and the powder doesnt fly away no matter its applied by fingers or brushes, plus it combines great with other brands.

Moreover, it doesnt make my lid puffy, hence it's still good value for me, only i'd try another color if i have to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice muted pink all over lid color. Nothing special, but pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Mrslelep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice color, but I don't think it works quite right with my skin tone. I've had this shadow for 4+ years, and still haven't hit the pan, but I will keep it for fun.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by luxwasfourteen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colour, but looks absolutely awful on me. I am extremely fair with pink undertones and this blends in too much with my skin and makes my eyes look super irritated. Texture and payoff is nice just doesn't work with my colouring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So beautiful! A rosy pink, pearl sheen, great by its own, or paired with grays, purples, and bronzes. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by aceh76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another staple eye shadow for me from NARS! I think this pink is soooo gorgeous and I too use it with Ondine, but it is also great on its own for a subtle look. Anyone with green or hazel eyes needs to try this shadow! Again, worth every penny!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A good shade for everyday wear. I wear this color when I want an easy, natural, and fresh look for the daytime. It's a sheer, muted pink with a little shimmer. It serves as a good base for evening makeup as well. Just apply a darker color in the crease and outer corner of your eyes and you're good to go.