October 23, 2014 | 1644 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by vmilani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this!! I buy it everytime I go to Lush. It is so moisturizing and smells amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Glitterbomb Grab some glitter make it rain!

Love this does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGirl1977

I love this glorious little glitterbomb! I find that it glides over my skin easily right when I get out of the shower and leaves an explosion of tiny iridescent sparkles. I do end up with my palm covered in glitter, but I rub them on the tops of my feet and then in my hair - problem solved! If you are looking for subtle sparkle - keep looking dolls!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 4:54:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

Really LOVED this when I first got it. This is a solid massage bar that's designed to impart a gold iridescence/fine glitter to skin. It's absolutely gorgeous and the scent is fab. The only beef I have with this is that mine dried out fairly quick, making application a little bit of a chore as it went on somewhat chalky. Fresh, it's phenomenal though. It IS glittery, not as in "disco ball glitter", but if you're going for something very understated, you might want to bypass this. While the glitter is fairly "fine", it's still noticeable. That said, not a product I use often, but it's perfect for a night out when you want to add some semi subtle bling to your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I guess people are confused about what this is. This is a glitter bar ! It's basically coco butter and glitter. The only reason it has the coco butter is because it helps adhere the the glitter, and it somewhat moisturizes too. This is not for the faint of heart. You will be a walking glitter bomb. That being said, I love this stuff. The glitter is very very fine. And it deposits alot of it. I use it all over my legs and chest and sometimes arms. To use without looking like a drag queen, I first swipe it ONCE across my chest. Then I rub it in all over my shoulders and chest and neck. This is more than enough for a nice glow. I use the remaining glitter on my hands to rub down my legs and arms and whatever else. Use this sparingly to achieve a nice sparkly glow. Otherwise you will look ridiculous.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by NatBeans

SO GLITTERY. Just picking up the bar my hands get covered in glitter. I do love the bar, but I don't find it very moisturizing and very glittery. I mainly use it on my chest and shoulders for some shimmer, the glitter is way to much for my arms and legs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

I am starting to wonder if these are not made equally. The photo suggests a subtle glimmer, but the ones sold at my location are sparkly, not shimmery. They have a lot of chunky glitter in them, which is strange because I feel like it takes away from the affect I am going for. I wanted my skin to look dewy, but the one I have makes it look glittery from the chunky bits. Which is a shame since the soft shimmer present in the bar is lovely. The scent is delicious- it smells almost like the original therapy- lavender and vanilla with a hint of honey. Really delightful. My only other complaint is that the amount your receive is rather small compared to the other bars- especially since you still want to rub this all over your body for a dewy effect.

Overall, this is okay. If my store has ones that are less glittery and more shimmery, I will be all over them. Until then, Iíll pass it by.
Happy Shopping.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

I love this massage/glitter bar!!!!!
It smells like vanilla and root beer and it smells so heavenly and divine.
I don't look like a disco ball when i use this and it's not greasy whatsoever. It leaves my skin lightly shimmery and very soft.
I cut mine into a little piece each time i want to use it so i won't waste the whole product.
It has lasted me awhile and i will def repurchase when i am finished the bar i have now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, this is not a regular massage bar!!!
For those complaining about the glitter, that's all this product is meant for!
Do not buy this if you are looking for moisturizing or massaging qualities.
That being said, I LOVE it. A few swipes on my skin and I get lovely iridescent sparkles all over. It's perfect for a night out or special occasions, whenever you want to feel like a princess.
It only takes a few swipes for me to get the effect I want, so I can see this lasting me forever. I doubt I'll even use it up before it becomes too old. The smell is gorgeous, a light vanilla and it's in the shape of a cute abstract heart. I would definitely buy it again, but I doubt I'll ever need to!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

I love the glitter bombness cause it's so fun! The colors of the glitter are a mixtures of blues pinks golds which is really pretty! This really really enhances a tan and makes my skin smell sooo good and feel so soft :) Prob better for nighttime wear so if you're self conscious about all the glitter it will be more subtle in a dark nightclub or candlelit dinner. I wore this today to a fancy candle lit restaurant with my boyfriend and he complimented me how glowly my skin looked today :)