July 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by JulietteMegret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

people! we all have different skin..why do you think that there are a million skin products..not everything will work on everybody..you have to just find what suites you. this product works great for me..and im acne prone..we dont all have the same skin..remember that. notice that this works on acne prone skin..not blackhead skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by annathecat

First off: as others have said, this won't clear your blackheads (or at least it didn't clear mine). It's not really a scrub either, despite the name. And yes, the smell's kind of weird.
That said...
I've found this is one of the few products that I can use on a daily basis without my skin getting irritated by it (virtually every other product I've tried I will eventually have a bad reaction to). It's very gentle, it doesn't dry you out and at least in my case, I never get break-outs with it. Afterwards my skin feels clean without feeling dry or tight. Lastly, obviously the price is pretty good. I've tried a lot of other daily scrubs but ultimately I always come back to this one.

Pros: very gentle on skin, doesn't result in break-outs, doesn't dry you out.
Cons: doesn't really do what it claims to.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by octolibrarian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is AMAZING! I use it day and night and it has completely gotten rid of all my blackheads on my nose and cheeks. I have dry skin and it always leaves it soft and never dries it out. It didn't do anything for my acne, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by whitneyjwright

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is good and bad it works, but not a great deal. it smells like burnt rubber. it's not actually a scrub it's actually very soft on my face. i have tried so many products and the one i have found works the best is a boot's tea tree and mint facial scrub. i had almost flawless skin in 3 days it made my skin feel so soft and oil free. my skin is quite oily and spot prone but this did work a huge bit! i would never use clean and clear products again. as they are not worth the money you pay for them.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The is by far the WORST product I've ever used. I've been using this for a whole month and I see no results at all. I'm half way through the tube and I followed the directions correctly but I get no results. The packaging is fine and I got it for $10 at CVS pharmacy. Waste of $10 that's for sure. If you want something better, try using Walgreen's Blackhead Scrub. It actually works. You can also check out my review for St. Ives Apricot Blemish and Blackhead Scrub! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by KAG123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this thinking maybe after trying so many products over the years I'd get lucky and a cheap one would work miracles.... Nope, it gave me the worst break out I've had in years.

I knew over-exfoliating was bad for your skin and could make break outs worse, but I followed the directions with the usage anyway. Too harsh for my sensitive skin, thought my bf uses it and has perfect skin. Switched back to Exposed this week with hopes it will get me back in decent shape :/

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by EmilyPierce

In all honesty, it's not very "scrubby," it smells dodgy, and just feels downright strange on my skin. I much prefer it's off brand counterparts, who just seem to get the job done faaaaar better than this scrub ever could. I love Clean&Clear, but this ones a no from me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by FeenFeenFeen

This is my all time favourite cleanser!

I have super sensitive skin and even Simple irritates my skin. I get blackheads on my nose and chin and this is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using this for many years now and it does what it says when it says itll minimise blackheads after just one use. In New Zealand supermarkets which is where I get it, it's $10 which is pretty good considering I can't use anything else without getting irritation. Its nice and creamy and the beads in it really feel like your face is getting a good clean compared to foaming face washes. It lasts me quite a while and I should be using it more than I do, but it's the best thing ever for blackheads, and cleaning and preventing spots.

If you have super sensitive skin, just give it a try, because I thought it would irritate my skin for sure, it seemed like a brand suited for normal skin not sensitive. But it worked for me so I wont use anything else

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by qwerty8797

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this in high hopes for gettig rid of my blackheads on my nose along with the astringent. They both did absolutely nothing but to irritate my skin like crazy and cause burning sensation. The particles are way too big and it would get stuck onto hairlines on face, it is abolutely horrible to see them getting stuck on hair especially since the scrub isnt doing any job. I've been avoiding clean and clear stuff ever since i tried this, just too harsh and cheaply formulated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetnesz1111

Ok so this is my first time rating any product. It sucks that this didn't work for some people. =/ Anyways, I have tried everything for my acne. My acne's not that bad, but randomly a few months ago I started breaking a lot on my cheeks, which totally annoyed me since that was the only part where I never got any breakouts. So in general I've tried: Mario Badescu, MichaelToddTrueOrganics, Proactive (totally did the opposite and made me break out like crazy), Exposed, MicroDermX, Neutrogena, went to dermatologists and on and on and on. Maybe because I've been using a ton of high end acne products my skin didn't want that?? Or because those products don't work on my skin (half white/half asian) olive skin tone. Anyways, I've been using the Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub and my cheeks are totally clear and my face is so smooth! I would never have guessed from some drugstore product. Anyways, hope this helped! :)