April 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by whitneyjwright

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is good and bad it works, but not a great deal. it smells like burnt rubber. it's not actually a scrub it's actually very soft on my face. i have tried so many products and the one i have found works the best is a boot's tea tree and mint facial scrub. i had almost flawless skin in 3 days it made my skin feel so soft and oil free. my skin is quite oily and spot prone but this did work a huge bit! i would never use clean and clear products again. as they are not worth the money you pay for them.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The is by far the WORST product I've ever used. I've been using this for a whole month and I see no results at all. I'm half way through the tube and I followed the directions correctly but I get no results. The packaging is fine and I got it for $10 at CVS pharmacy. Waste of $10 that's for sure. If you want something better, try using Walgreen's Blackhead Scrub. It actually works. You can also check out my review for St. Ives Apricot Blemish and Blackhead Scrub! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by KAG123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this thinking maybe after trying so many products over the years I'd get lucky and a cheap one would work miracles.... Nope, it gave me the worst break out I've had in years.

I knew over-exfoliating was bad for your skin and could make break outs worse, but I followed the directions with the usage anyway. Too harsh for my sensitive skin, thought my bf uses it and has perfect skin. Switched back to Exposed this week with hopes it will get me back in decent shape :/

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by EmilyPierce

In all honesty, it's not very "scrubby," it smells dodgy, and just feels downright strange on my skin. I much prefer it's off brand counterparts, who just seem to get the job done faaaaar better than this scrub ever could. I love Clean&Clear, but this ones a no from me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by FeenFeenFeen

This is my all time favourite cleanser!

I have super sensitive skin and even Simple irritates my skin. I get blackheads on my nose and chin and this is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using this for many years now and it does what it says when it says itll minimise blackheads after just one use. In New Zealand supermarkets which is where I get it, it's $10 which is pretty good considering I can't use anything else without getting irritation. Its nice and creamy and the beads in it really feel like your face is getting a good clean compared to foaming face washes. It lasts me quite a while and I should be using it more than I do, but it's the best thing ever for blackheads, and cleaning and preventing spots.

If you have super sensitive skin, just give it a try, because I thought it would irritate my skin for sure, it seemed like a brand suited for normal skin not sensitive. But it worked for me so I wont use anything else

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by qwerty8797

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this in high hopes for gettig rid of my blackheads on my nose along with the astringent. They both did absolutely nothing but to irritate my skin like crazy and cause burning sensation. The particles are way too big and it would get stuck onto hairlines on face, it is abolutely horrible to see them getting stuck on hair especially since the scrub isnt doing any job. I've been avoiding clean and clear stuff ever since i tried this, just too harsh and cheaply formulated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetnesz1111

Ok so this is my first time rating any product. It sucks that this didn't work for some people. =/ Anyways, I have tried everything for my acne. My acne's not that bad, but randomly a few months ago I started breaking a lot on my cheeks, which totally annoyed me since that was the only part where I never got any breakouts. So in general I've tried: Mario Badescu, MichaelToddTrueOrganics, Proactive (totally did the opposite and made me break out like crazy), Exposed, MicroDermX, Neutrogena, went to dermatologists and on and on and on. Maybe because I've been using a ton of high end acne products my skin didn't want that?? Or because those products don't work on my skin (half white/half asian) olive skin tone. Anyways, I've been using the Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub and my cheeks are totally clear and my face is so smooth! I would never have guessed from some drugstore product. Anyways, hope this helped! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used the Target version of this scrub and it broke me out within a few uses. I have dry skin and just wanted to use a salicylic acid treatment + a scrub along my jawline to get rid of rough spots there. 2 lippies for making my skin soft (which any scrub should do at the least). But just not usable for me. I now use Clean and Clear toner for sensitive skin which is working wonders.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product worked somewhat, but did not live up to my expectations.
PROS-
-inexpensive
-made my skin feel GREAT & hydrated
CONS-
-did NOTHING for my blackheads
-nasty smell, almost like burnt rubber.
Overall, I would not re-buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by msjoannabanana

So I had been using this facewash for maybe a year as my partner uses it and so it was around. I also use benzoyl peroxide and retinol cream which I had credited with keeping my acne at bay.

Over the summer, we ran out of this stuff and my partner started using something else--I switched to a fancier face wash, expecting my skin to be even MORE awesome--WRONG. I have been sufferring from the worst breakout of MY LIFE on my chin area and have tried so many things these past 6 months to clear it up.

Last week this was on sale at the store and I picked it up, not really thinking it could possibly hav ebeen this face wash that was making the difference before...I've tried other salicyclic acid products since and none of them helped. 4 days later, my acne is clearing up!!!

Bottom line, this stuff, for me at least, is the best at keeping my skin from breaking out and I will be HOARDING it from now on.

*edited to add: oddly enough, this does nothing for my blackheads though! just my cystic zits. once they are finally gone again i will continue my search for a great blackhead product.