September 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Gels/Soaps - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Satin Shower Body Wash Rosewater and Glycerin

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by blue79

**UPDATE**Well, it started irritating my skin a little. It's a shame cause I love the scent, I'm just going to use it up and will then unfortunatly not repurchase** I love this! The smell reminds me of a bubble bath. But the best part is that it doesn't give me rashes or break me out :) Unfortunatly I have very sensitive skin, and the Jason's line of body washes(with the exception of the Tea Tree one) are one of the very few brands I can use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2006 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kpage828

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the clean rose scent and that it's SLS free. This is a definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 1:13:00 PM More reviews by acidraver88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried the Lavender one before and actually much prefer this scent much better. This one's "girlier" than the lavender scent and the thing I love about these satin body washes, is that they don't dry out my skin like ordinary body washes (but it doesnt mositurize the best either), it doest have all the harsh chemicals and it's not tested on animals, which is a big plus for me. I would recommend getting a sniff of all the scents first (if you have access to a store near you) before you buy because it seems to me that the scents are "unique" in itself in that the scents dont exactly smell like what it's described as.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The smell wasn't very good and it was terribly drying to my skin. I used it up as a hand soap since I didn't want to waste the huge pump bottle of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this Body Wash! Jason Naturals Rosewater and Glycerin Satin Shower Body Wash is my favorite body wash! The scent is so calming, soft and relaxing. It is very moisturizing and leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft and comfortable. Natural ingredients and amazingly low price (found the large 30 oz bottle online for $6.00) make this a really great purchase! Will absolutely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the scent so much that I buy it in the 30oz pump bottle. It is a light rosewater scent that is not overpowering. I enjoy layering it with Jason Natural's rosewater body lotion and powder. As a body cleanser, it does not stand out as anything above the ordinary. It is pH balanced and does not contain paraben preservatives or sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates. The main cleanser here is sodium myreth sulfate. Also contains glycerine, aloe vera gel, decyl glucoside (a very mild cleanser), and rose water. Rose otto is listed at the very end so there is not a siginificant amount in here to affect the fragrance. This is not going to smell like rose otto but rather a light rose hydrosol, which is the by-product when extracting essential rose oil. Which is why Jason Naturals named it rose water as opposed to a rose otto scented lotion. I just wanted to clarify for those looking for a strong rose scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2005 9:30:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmm, not crazy about this one- it isn't bad but the way others described the fragrance made me rush out and buy it. Sadly, this is a very weak, watery floral with a hint of rose in there somewhere despite listing Rose Otto as an ingredient (at the end). The shower gel itslf is fine, a soft, girly pink gel that lathers just enough and doesn't dry skin, I much prefer the Mango version as the scent is so much more lush and I don't know why, but it seems a tad more moisturizing too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ericadiva

i don't use anything else in the bath or shower. this smells lovely and after a month or so of faithful use gives the softest, cleanest, prettiest skin on your body. probably because it lacks the dreaded sodium lauryl sulfate. will never buy another shower gel again--this works perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 2:48:00 AM More reviews by knownmystic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely loved this product. Smells awesome in a nice hot shower.Smells like actual roses & it is nice and pleasant..not overwhelming.I actually looked forward to having my daily showers. ;-) Good size 30oz ..should last a long time. I have pretty dry nice skin but this one does not dry my skin. Infact my skin had a nice healthy glow.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product's smell gave me a terrible allergy attack (and I don't usually suffer allergies of any kind)! When I opened the box it came in (I ordered over the internet), I began sneezing like crazy. Put it away, then I stopped. Then I used it in the evening to take a shower and was miserable all night!! Plus, I found it to be terribly drying on my skin compared to my Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar. A real disappointment. This is going right back.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No