September 2, 2014 | 1418 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beyond Paradise

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by cjaneway

I love Estee Lauder and it's all because of this beauty! A friend of mine gave me a Estee Lauder sample kit for christmas once; I fell in love with the rainbow colored, teardrop bottle in the middle, the package and the adorable fragrance that came out of it had my shiny little heart from the get go. Of course I opened my wallet without a thought when I saw the fullsize bottle in a make-up store. There is a freshness in the fragrancy, sort of like a top layer, that is grounded by some heavier scented elements that really make this fragrance a unique addition to any collection; unique and very welcome. I will always treasure Beyond Paradise as my happy scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by balenciaga

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfume that has made me discount everything Luca Turin has to say. A masterpiece? Really? Perhaps in the air freshener/toilet cleaner industry. The bottle is cheap and hideous and the juice isn't much better. Don't waste your money or your time.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by fenlady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pleasant enough, but not outstanding. A strong burst of toilet-freshener followed by several hours of fabric softener. Not the way I want to smell, although I appreciate how others might. It's nice, inoffensive, and smells very clean and fresh. I like more sophisticated and complex perfumes, so I won't be buying a full bottle.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT! and I don't care for most florals but this has a refreshing quality about it. Great spring, summer scent.
EDIT:
Changing my mind because there is one flower in the "boquet" I can't stand. so down to three lippies.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Good on some, but not for me on me the fruity and wet notes combine to make a slightly toilet cleaner (like Ocean fresh or mint and eucalyptus toilet duck) type fragrance with my chemistry, also makes my partner sneeze like crazy. I bought this after a girl at work always smelled amazing and I found out she wore the lotion. Just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This smells incredibly good! It's light and refreshing which is quite nice considering the notes are mostly floral and sometimes perfumes that contain only floral notes can be a little over-whelming in my opinion. It's soft, pretty, youthful and slightly sweet which makes for a good Summer scent. The bottle is also very pretty with the rainbow gradient and teardrop shape. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Calice Becker created this as she did J'Adore .She does soaring florals very well . I love this scent ! You either love it or hate it - there is no in between. Beyond Paradise will always get some reaction and everyone has an opinion about it.

Wet dewy garden and exotic flowers polarised into a sensual rainbow bottle .

It is familiar florals and yet it isn't. It's hard to describe and hard to explain. It is polarising sweet florals but it does indeed soar. It's balanced and yet it's too much .These are the reasons that make Beyond Paradise a great scent and a modern classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by annahch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this perfume, it's my perfect summer scent. Floral and sexy without being overpowering, something about the smell reminds me of the beach and sunshine. When I say beach, it's more of an organic smell, not a manufactured coconut type smell. The bottle is so beautiful as well. I've had my bottle since 2006 and its lasting power is amazing. It's a little bit expensive though. But I would say it's worth it, because the scent is so summery and beautiful and I always get compliments on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by xbeachparadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful packaging! I love rainbow gradients and the bottle is so pretty
the scent is floral and musky like definitely less on the sweet side and more on the flowery alcohol side
I prefer marshmallow-y scents so this wasn't a hit for me but I really like the bottle even though I tried to unscrew the top to see if I could reuse the bottle when its empty but it seems its not reusable

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My husband gave me this perfume before we were married, and I'll admit it, I mostly wanted it for the bottle. However, it is a pretty, rich floral scent and I do like wearing it, but I rarely wear perfume. Still, every girl needs a perfume, and this one means a lot to me since it was one of the first gifts my husband gave me. It still smells just as good after a few years, too!