Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

3.3

on 2/6/2013 11:25:00 PM

This is a very nice scent on some, but I don't feel it works the best with my chemistry. It's not bad, a lady who wore this and intrigued me about the scent, smelled so amazing, I had to ask. I just don't think I give off the same amazing mixture as her. Spraying it, I really love it. Also, I think the packaging is pretty. Just all in all, I know when scents compliment me because people tend to notice. This didn't get picked up on at all. Funny enough, I wear Katy Perry PURR and I get compliments mostly everyday.

on 1/6/2013 4:39:00 PM

a kind of boring scent and not last long. it fades away in about 2-3 hours. the bottle kind of broke, well, I did use the whole bottle so I didn't waste it...

on 12/3/2012 9:27:00 PM

This has been and always will be my all time favourite perfume.

The only other perfume which has come close to knocking it off my #1 position was Pacific Paradise by Escada, sadly that one like most Escada fragrences was discontinued in about 2008 I think.

My mother has always been a wearer of EL perfumes (her favourite being white linen) I found them much too strong and musky for my taste when I was younger but I can tell Beyond Paradise is targeted towards the younger generation

Yes, it is strong however that is not at all a fault in my opinion, it means you need to use a lot less which considereing the price of this ($120AUD for 50mls) is a good thing.

Obviously as all perfumes go this scent will not be for everyone, if you're like me and tradtionaly a fruity scent wearer who's never found the perfect floral this might be for you too! A sales assistant asked me what this smelt like the other day and my only answer is heaven!

on 11/6/2012 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Beyond Paradise is such a beautiful fragrance. There is this creamy sweetness that is hard to put your finger on. It's like your in a tropical garden with exotic fruits and flowers, but unlike other fragrances with distinct notes, it's as though the various scents have blended together so perfectly that they become one heavenly aroma. This might be love!

on 5/16/2012 8:43:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

it's a nice feminine fragrant mostly freesia and lilac floral combination. It dries to a sweet light soft fragrant remind me of a beautiful exotic flower . I envisioned a fair maiden in soft white lacy dress with pearls in a fairytale summer when smell this fragrance. It's romantic and seductive . Lasting power is awesome. I find it smells similar to Anais Anias perfume by Cacheral. I am not crazy about it, but I do find it sophisticated and classy. Overall, it's a nice perfume for all occasions without offending anyone.

on 4/12/2012 10:34:00 AM

I have used BP on and off from its release. It's a floral fragrance with a lot of tropical fruitiness in it. It does start of with a very sweet fruity note which I find to be too cloying at times. Then it dries down to a wonderful floral fragrance that is truly unique. No other fragrance reminds me of BP. It's that unique and hence worthy of having a small bottle for occasional use. It's too much for me as a daily fragrance. I find that it's best to use a little and reapply throughout the day rather than spray a lot at the start to make it last longer. This should make the overly sweet top note bearable while waiting for the middle and base notes to appear.

on 3/21/2012 9:43:00 PM

I love Estee Lauder and it's all because of this beauty! A friend of mine gave me a Estee Lauder sample kit for christmas once; I fell in love with the rainbow colored, teardrop bottle in the middle, the package and the adorable fragrance that came out of it had my shiny little heart from the get go. Of course I opened my wallet without a thought when I saw the fullsize bottle in a make-up store. There is a freshness in the fragrancy, sort of like a top layer, that is grounded by some heavier scented elements that really make this fragrance a unique addition to any collection; unique and very welcome. I will always treasure Beyond Paradise as my happy scent.

on 12/13/2011 10:24:00 PM

This is the perfume that has made me discount everything Luca Turin has to say. A masterpiece? Really? Perhaps in the air freshener/toilet cleaner industry. The bottle is cheap and hideous and the juice isn't much better. Don't waste your money or your time.

on 12/9/2011 10:39:00 AM

Pleasant enough, but not outstanding. A strong burst of toilet-freshener followed by several hours of fabric softener. Not the way I want to smell, although I appreciate how others might. It's nice, inoffensive, and smells very clean and fresh. I like more sophisticated and complex perfumes, so I won't be buying a full bottle.

on 12/4/2011 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE IT! and I don't care for most florals but this has a refreshing quality about it. Great spring, summer scent.
EDIT:
Changing my mind because there is one flower in the "boquet" I can't stand. so down to three lippies.

Popular Fragrances