November 29, 2014 | 1368 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner - Smoke

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 3:05:00 PM More reviews by 1derwoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looooove this eyeliner. I generally do not use liquid liners but the product was user friendly and very flattering. Smoke is a blue grey color and works well with blue/grey eyeshadows. I suggest looking for it on ebay, since they run $26.50 new.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NO, BAD!!! I am sooo irriated with Lancome products, first off this was way too expensive but since the reviews were good I thought I would try this product anyways despite the evil price. Well it turned out to be one of the worst liquid eyeliners I have bought EVER! Loreal is much better that this for a fraction of the price. I couldn't even get a straight line with this and then even after I finally got it to look decent, it smudged. Then I curled my eyelashes and when I was done doing that, all the eyeliner rubbed off onto my curler WTH? Big waste of money, this is the second Lancome item that I returned in the past month. But I have to give them credit for their Kohl eyeliners, because they are awesome, but anything other than that, No Thank You!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2005 7:37:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everytime I buy this I think about how it's horribly overpriced for what it is, but since I can't find anything else that works as well, I keep on buying it. The first Artliner I bought was Spectrum, which is a beautiful color but necessarily the color I always want to line my eyes with (it's a metallic reddish-purple). This color, Smoke, is perfect for most of my eyeliner application needs, because it's neutral but not so harsh as black or muddy as brown ends up on me. And, in true Artliner fashion, it stays on my lids for at least 10 hours but comes off easily with soap and water. While Spectrum was fun, Smoke is probably the color I will continue to rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2004 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

Love these eyeliners. Precise lines, good coverage, and long lasting - no flaking or fading. Artliners are my favorites, but they are a bit pricey. Smoke is a great charcoal grey that is softened by a hint - and i mean hint - of blue. Bluish tones, if you will. A great escape from plain gray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These Artliners are great for applying liquid liners as thin and precise lines, although you do need a steady hand. Smoke is a dark grey with a veryyyy slight blue undertone. It's a nice color--not as versatile as "brown" but something that I could wear with many makeup looks and outfits. These aren't waterproof but they don't cake or flake off either. Overall, a nice buy.