April 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Verbena Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Hopoti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell, so fresh!! Wake up in my morning shower. Unisex.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bath gel, hands down. It smells like *real* lemons and it feels great on my skin. I usually get mine from Bonanzle or eBay because I think $30+ for a large bottle is ridiculous.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this product on and off for the last few years depending on my ability to "splurge" on myself at the given time. I love the scent, and if my budget is a little tight then I will opt for the bar instead, although at $16 CDN I don't really consider that a deal or anything. Both products last me a long time, the bar of soap lasting longer of course. My skin doesn't feel dried out and the scent stays on your skin for a few hours, but eventually fades. I have had no sensitivity to this product thus far and this is spanning a few years now.

Like most of the line, the price is up there. This product retails for $56CDN. I know you can buy from ebay and the like but I prefer to see what I'm buying first hand. When I can get it, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by regansellsmark

I love the invigorating scent of this gel! It's not artificial smelling, like some lemony-scented products that make me feel like I'm wearing Pledge-- this really seems juicy and authentic. The price is steeper than I like to normally pay (I'm a mark/BBW gal mostly), but you don't need to use LOTS of this product to feel clean, so my bottle has lasted several months, and it's still half-full.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice scent to wake up to in the AM. Doesnt dry out your skin at all. Lathers well. Expensive, but I am worth it. :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by LaDormeuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is easily my favorite shower gel. The fresh, lemon herb scent is like summer in a bottle! The lather leaves your skin soft and kissed with just the right amount of fragrance. The only downside is the price. I just can't justify regularly paying 20USD for just over 8 oz. of shower gel. So I only use it on days when I really need a pick-me-up. It's like a special treat for my senses!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2009 6:28:00 AM More reviews by AngelOfDevs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Delicate and fresh, a bit floral but so subtle. I love this but it is not cheap. The bottle is just lovely and everyone likes it who comes to visit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This softens and smells heavily of lemons, which I do love about it. I have a lemon tree in the front of my house and the body wash smells exactly like I cut a lemon in half and squirted the juice in the bottle. My skin doesn't feel dry either. If you like lemon scents, then this is up you alley. The bottle is also cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Not bad, but not my favourite shower gel... I am not crazy about lemon scent.
Nothing special for such pricey price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

Oh how I love this shower gel! Perfect scent of summer --smells like verbena leaves with a little bit of lemon. I feel refreshed and relaxed after showering with this, and it's both great to use in the morning to jump start your day and at night after a hot, sweaty day. The moisturizing properties are fine for me, but I don't have particularly dry skin and usually follow with a lotion anyway. Yes, I would re-purchase despite the price.