September 2, 2014 | 1966 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - WetSlicks Lip Gloss - Wine Shine

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I was looking for a nice brownish pink color - and this was not it! I found the color to be heavy on the brown and heavy on the purple. Plus, I thought the color was rather dull instead of glossy/wet looking. Finally, I thought the lip gloss was too dark and really drained the color from my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by calstudent25

Now this color is nice!! My mom and I both like it. It isn't too pigmented so I can actually wear it during the day.You can't beat the price and it show up as a very pretty reddish brown on my lips. It fits just right!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Sheena711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im VERY picky about what kind of lip gloss's I buy. I must say I really like this one though. Like the color , but it does not stay on very long at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2006 12:15:00 PM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first WetSlicks I bought! Great color, and I really loved the scent! Will buy again, and possibly try out other WetSlicks!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by shalalala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss the most out of all my glosses/lipsticks and I have about 100 of high priced glosses and tubes. Very natural color, glides on smooth and great scent! I bought many of these as I don't want to run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 5:28:00 AM More reviews by amy212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I too love this gloss, it looks much darker in the tube than on your lips - very nautral but pigmented. I wold have passed this gloss up if it was not for the reviews, I would have thought it was to dark. I am very happy I bought this and will replace when I need to. I love wet slicks - I think they are the best gloss on the market - bar none. great stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2005 11:24:00 AM More reviews by tygerlily005

I am a self-proclaimed lip gloss junkie, and I have spent more than I care to admit on various high-end and drugstore lip glosses. With that said, this is one of the BEST glosses I have ever used. It has just enough color, just enough shine, and even lasts longer than most glosses I have purchased. Although I have several Lancome Juicy Tubes, Clinique Glosswears, and others, this is the gloss I reach for again and again. Wineshine rocks!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

On me, this is a neutral-to-coolish medium brown with plum undertones and subtle bronze/gold shimmer. Very pretty Fall lip color, but I have no idea why it's called "Wine Shine" (I usually picture deep purply reds when I see the word, "wine"). Smooth, non-sticky texture. No taste but there's a light creamy vanilla scent. No complaints about lasting power (not good, as with any non-sticky gloss); packaging, price, etc. Will try out other Wetslicks, but maybe not this color again. It's a sophisticated neutral but I'm more into MLBB, face-brightening shades these days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hate the scent of this lip gloss, but I love the color of this rich shimmery cool toned russet with a touch of plum (shown above). This goes on smooth and you don't have to pile this on, as you do with other WetSlick colors.Will repurchase if I run out in my lifetime. For $4.00 it's worth a try. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Originally MK Almond Glaze was my HG, but they have since discontinued it. I have been trying to find a replacement for it and have found no such luck. I think I may have found something better. Although this is more "pinkish" than the almond glaze it looks so good on my DDD skin. Not claiming this as my HG as of yet, but for the price, quality, and shade you just can't beat this gloss. This is definately one of my "must always have in purse" glosses. It looks good for every occasion. Texture could be just a hint thicker though. I guess I've gotten too spoiled with the Chanel Glossimers and the Lancome JTs. The major plus is the Vanilla cake mix scent. This is my first CG product. I think I will explore CG more after trying this gloss.