MAC Matte Bronze

4.2

Zinc Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

I have many bronzers, Benefit Hoola, Soleil Tan de Chanel, Bourjois The Chocolate Bronzer, NARS Laguna, Sleek Bronzing Duo, Elf Bronzing Duo and many more...
However i was not happy with all of them because i am a very busy person and i don't have Time blending the hell out of hoola or all the other ones in the Morning.
I saw Nicole Guerriero using Mac Mineralise Skinfinish powder in Medium Deep and i thought that might work for me too because they are sheer and buildable. So i went to get it, i thought, instead i found this baby and i couldn't believe how amazing this was and why i have never heard about it. I hate bronzers that have too much pigmentation just because i need things to happen very fast in the Morning.

I hope this was helpful to you guys.

on 3/20/2014 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

so i bought this bronzer the other day and i really do love it, it is very build able and gives a beautiful summer glow, you only need a little bit to have a good effect on the skin so it wont run out any time soon

on 3/20/2014 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very good bronzer indeed, got it in duty free for $ 30 CAD and to be honest I achieve same results / contouring with Rimmel Matte Bronzer for $ 6 CAD, wouldnt spend that kind of money again.

on 3/14/2014 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm an NC25 and this color is the perfect color for my skintone. It is a very buildable bronzer, and I love it's being a matte one. Great for contouring as well!

on 3/3/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I would not purchase this bronzer again. I feel that it does not have very much pigmentation at all and is not very buildable. If you do get some colour it looks streaky. I am very disappointed with this product and I much prefer my MAC MSF in 'give me sun' for bronzing my face.

This looks like a nice subtle colour in the packaging, but I find that it barely shows up at all on my fair skin. I like to use bronzer to contour my cheek bones but this doesn't really do the job. It's ok for adding a nice, subtle colouring to my cheekbones and nose using a MAC 187 but definitely doesn't make enough of an impression considering the high price tag. I much prefer Benefit Hoola, especially for the summer months.

on 1/29/2014 7:37:00 PM

I have been forever looking for a matte bronzed that doesn't contain glitter or shimmer and finally I came upon this when in MAC looking for an alternative to my mineralize skinfinish natural. the MUA put on the studio tech foundation and then swept this across my cheek bones and it looked so gorgeous! I have fair skin, NC15 to be exact and this bronzer didn't look too dark, Orange or muddy on me at all. I had to have it and have been very happy with my purchase. I would definitely buy it again although it seems this one compact will last me forever!

on 1/13/2014 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was only half satisfied with this bronzer. On the one hand, the matte colour was nice and natural, with no sparkle which was what I wanted. However I found that although natural, the colour was too subtle for me, and it was very difficult to build. For the expensive price it was used up quickly, and I would not buy it again

on 12/24/2013 5:06:00 PM

nice product, on me it looks natural, i have Hoola bronzer and some times i find it a bit yellow but the Matte bronze does not do that, even my daugther told me my cheeks looked much more natural with it, to give you an idea, i have the Machmaster in 1.5 and its perfict on me and i am NC 15 in fluid fix and it washes me out.

on 11/18/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Good basic bronzer. Not the best, but a good one. Little orangey sometimes depending on skin type. But no dreaded grey tones either.

good price for amount of product.

use all year round..I sometimes use this as a contour shade -- it's very soft and natural looking around the eyes but it's a definite warm shade.

Popular Bronzers