December 18, 2014 | 877 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Beet Lip Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect lip pencil for reds and pinks. I use it with revlon's cherries in the snow, and it looks beautiful. Its also pretty by itself with clear lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beet is a dark, somewhat cool red (burgundy / wine / maroon). I bought it to wear with MAC “New York Apple” Frost Lipstick, a plummy red with warm shimmer. It's a little darker and bluer than my other more true red lipsticks, but if i smudge it a bit it works without giving that out-dated dark lip line around a lighter lip color. The richly pigmented stick is easy to control. It is creamy and glides on smoothly. But it is firm enough to draw a clear line around the lips and keep intense lip colors from bleeding, Once set it doesn't smudge and the color lasts for hours and hours - usually longer than the lipstick itself. This works perfectly for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by sll74

beet is an awesome color with different glosses and i really like it with pink nouveau. it looks really bright and it is but you can tone it down with a gloss or lipstick or leave it bold. i'm nw43 shade and this gives me a beautiful pink lip.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by sarytahs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

So...I went into the Mac Pro store to try on Indigo Pink (Mac Jeanius) lipglass. I tried it on w/ cork liner...hated it. Tried it on with Beet..OMG...I love it. This liner is hot!!! It's a combination of magenta and red but it really makes your lipglasses / lipsticks pop. I'm sure there are endless possibilities for this liner. A must for us DDD's!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wore this under MAC Russian Red. I lined my entire lip and it lasted for 5 hours. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

This one of my favorite lip pencils ever and it made me fall in love with dark, raspberry pinks because I use to wear it alone. Now I wear it with a couple of lipsticks by Illamasqua called Resist, or Salacious. It's not too red and it's not too pink; Beet is a beautiful marriage of both.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by pavithrak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it! It goes perfectly with the 'Perpetual Flame' lipcreme. The color is exactly what the name suggests - beet! A lighter wine color would be the second closest description. As with all MAC lip liners, it goes on smoothly, and has a creamy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie214

Great color...I wear it with "Girl About Town"....I really do not like thin lip liners but Beet goes on more creamy than most...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by CLAWZGALAW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is about to be my new fave liner . . ... I usually wear it w/ my MAC Impassioned ("described as Amped-up fuchsia [Amplified Creme]") . . .. but today I wore it w/ my Maybelline Windsor Rose (Moisture Extreme) lippie. . . .. WHOA!! Sooooo pretty!!!!!! So yeah. . .. it may soon be my "go to" liner . . .. looking forward to seeing how well it goes w/ other lippies! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:04:00 AM More reviews by pixiedust82

I match this with my russian red and it works beautifully! i have other lipliners from dior and chanel and the texture is similar. this is my only fuchsia/red lipliner though. :)