April 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Treatments - Palmers - Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by poojaeden

no comments

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by jenshay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing!!! about a few years ago i had a allergic reaction to a face wash and it turned my forehead extremely dark. my mother bought me the soap and the cream and i used it like crazy and about two weeks later i went from dark skinned to light skinned. i am not over exagerating i literally looked like a completely different person. although i was a completely different skin tone i was just happy that my face didnt look like it had been burned anymore. I stopped using the product so my skin could darken back up some. I now have a even brown tone.I now only use the cream on my forehead to eliminate black heads and to control acne. My skin used to break out really bad but ever since i started using this product my skin is really smooth and looks as if i wear make up. My sister also used it and her skin looks ten times better. it evened out her skin tone really well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by thebigtrout

I can't believe this doesn't get better reviews. I agree with the last reviewer, this will not completely eliminate dark spots, but it makes a HUGE difference. It lightens them up so that you don't need to wear concealer under your makeup to cover the dark spots. I am thrilled with it and feel so much better looking in the mirror. My dark spots were VERY dark and now are very light! I'm very pleased and will continue to purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by MissyElbs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

the product does what it says FADE, it will not completely vanish your dark spots! so if your looking for that, go find a different product. BUT it does fade a substantial amount, so you can see quite a difference.

I bought the regular cream and i havnt broken out yet, ive been using it for about a month now and i have seen a difference, its not a huge difference but the spots are now not so obvious as before. i put it on about once a day
(I recommend putting it twice a day, morning and night) and then sunscreen on top of that even though it has a little sunscreen in it already, just in case

the cream smells ok, its thick and white but it absorbs well wen rubbed into the skin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by CiCiNellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this for about a year now and i LOVE IT .. I have eczema all over my face and chest and it cleared it up completely! .. I've seen really bad stuff about this product here on makeupalley and I personally think its amazing! My sister recommended it to me and I gave it a try and I still thank her up to this day! .. I use it as a daily moisturizer twice a day and i never regret buying it ..

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGirlsMakeGraves702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to help lighten my hyper-pigmentation & cystic acne scars. By the end of the 3rd day, I started to have an allergic reaction to the cream. From my face to my jawline I had dime-size welts appearing. They itched more than they hurt so I immediately washed my face & by morning the welts reduced but the itchiness remains. Hopefully it will be gone in a few days. Straight to the trash can....

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Sumuna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

this product is horrible,it did not tone me it only gave me a yellow under tone,and when is uncovered it it turns brown.it broke me out.this product is not good for sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by PalmersBrandsSucks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No normal person should buy this. TAKE IT OFF THE MARKET ! ALL PALMERS BRAND SUCKS . IF YOU HAVENT OPENED THIS [PRODUCT YET DONT !! RETURN IT !! I MEAN I GET MOSQUITO BITES ON MY LEG I READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE BUT I DIDNT READ THE BAD ONES ! I MEAN MY LEGS STARTED TO GET PIMPLES AND MORE DARK SPOTS,FAULTTY PRODUCTS

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by writer1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a 53 year old black female, I am always been told that I look 35yrs old,I have been using palmer's skin success for 20 years, my skin is very smooth and even tone, I started using this cream after the birth of my last child, my skin had develope dark spots,I knew I had to find something that would remove those unattracted black spots from my face. I tried other face cream before I found skin sucess. I am a Children's Author am in the public eyes all the time, so my skin have to look nice. I am always getting compliments on my skin, and it feels good to use a product that actually works.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MONTERROSO35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i saw this and i had used another skin lightening treatment from like nadiola or something like that and what caught my attention was that it came with the complexion soap and the cream and i just bought it without reading the box. So when i got home i was reading the little paper that was inide and it tells you the other products they have and i guess they have one for dry skin and regular and oily. i didnt see the box i bought said regular, i have oily skin. i thought it would be fine and went ahead and used it. well i knw the soap has made me break out, i have acne-prone skin. i went back to wal-mart but the only one they carry is the regular. Maybe if i had the one for oily skin it would of worked better, The cream itself hadnt worked so great either. I had bought it to fade my acne scars and havent really seen any improvement.. bummer :(