July 30, 2014 | 1982 users online

Powders - Youngblood - Mineral Rice Setting Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by jodiebug22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I have VERY (and I mean VERY) oily skin - so much so that I resemble a frying pan by lunchtime.
I thought I would give this a go (given that I have tried every other lotion and potion available that promises to get rid of oil... and doesnt) and it works!!! It really does work.
I dont think that I have ever been soooo excited about a product that REALLY does get rid of my oilies. I put it on under my foundation and then over the top and after 12 hours in the office - I only had the tiniest little bit of oil on my nose!
Would I buy this again? You bet!!!
Worth every single penny!

Oily girls, you HAVE to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by beingfollowed

I recently bought this and have definitely noticed the difference it makes to the smoothness of my skin. When I bought it, the beautician applied it to only one half of my face, and then put the mineral foundation on my whole face. There was a very obvious difference between the two sides, particularly the appearance of pores. Also seems to help with oiliness as well, especially given how humid it has been lately. Haven't used it long enough to see if it causes breakouts as one other reviewer mentioned.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by eden822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product. It's HG for me. I have very oily skin, so I don't wear foundation. I just wear this and my skin stays nice and somewhat matte. The only problem is that there isn't much variety as far as colors are concerned... I'm quite pale but the lightest shade it too light and the medium shade is too dark. This problem is easily solved by mixing the light and medium together until I get the desired color :)
I apply this with a big poufy brush. I love it and will continue using it... I already have for a few years.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by makeupartist77

The pressed powder from youngblood works wonders, and I don't feel like I have any makeup on!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jaimengaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i've been using this for some time.. but did not notice its benefit until recently i started wearing before my foundation.. i realise it really helps my foundation stay longer and i do not get much of shines on my t-zone when i'm out for long periods of time..
edit: this thing breaks me out.. i dont know why.. /: not using it anymore..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupbyphilip

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best powder to be worn alone or under your Youngblood loose mineral foundation. I am very oily so I like to wear it alone.. I use the pressed in Dark, and just press it gently into my skin in my oilier areas. Also being a guy I dont like to look like a I have makeup on so I love the sheer look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 1:23:00 PM More reviews by jmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great over sun screen. I have light. Don't let the color scare you, it disapears. I'm using this under and over the liquid mineral makeup. Nice mat, but not too mat look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Melexia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this mineral loose powder is great! I've tried Cliniqe's before and it looked so powdery and "dusty" kind of..

YB mineral loose powder comes in 3 good shades, suitable for almost every skin colour. I love the matte finish it gaves you and you're skin looks and feels like silk. It blends in with you're skin after a while so it doesn't look powdery. I prefer to apply it with a spondge, cause I think it sucks up oil better that way, and for touch ups I just use a brush.
I'm that type of girl who want's to look good and dolly all the day so I'm searching for a new loose powder though I'm sceptical to find a better one, that keeps the skin matte.

For a porcelain texture, apply YB with a spondge and then apply YB mineral foundation with their own brush, you're skin looks amazing and SO natural.. Though I wish it would last a few more hours that it does, but it's the best mineral makeup I've ever tried! Way much better than I.D.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by KittyLane2

I love this powder. It keeps me shine free.. I wear the medium color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use "medium" together with the mineral foundation shade Tawnee. Iīm very impressed with it, it absorbs the oiliness on my T-zone really good. I have to say that this powder is better than the normal talc-powders. I only have to dust over my face once or twice a day and that is inought to keep it shine-free for most of the day. I also mix this powder with my foundation to get a long lasting result. Also I can use this as a primer. Hasnīt clogged my pores.