April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Wet n Wild is an awesome, affordable drugstore brand. So while looking for a more easily accessible alternative to Milk by NYX, I decided to pick this up. It was only 99 cents-and it's not even worth that.

It smudged and migrated after ten minutes (but stayed put for 8 hours after that). It was neither bright nor subtle. It looked more muted on the waterline, where it also wore impressively, but it was tricky to get to show up there. It worked decently as a primer, but the richness it added to the shadow didn't last-the liner as a base faded after about 5 hours.

This product was a steal and you get a lot for the price, but it'ts just too difficult to work with to justify a repurchase.

(Read the full review at peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its not the best if you one a white color for brighten your eye buy the nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk for 4 dollar more.i only use it for my browbone.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I really don't know why I buy this....it is creamy but the color just look like whiteout...too white and it can't really get on waterline, waste of money even though it is 99 cents, I would rather save it and buy something better

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I only bought this eyeliner on a whim since it was only $1. I can tell why it's $1, when sharping this, the tip breaks off waay to easily and the pigment isn't as white as I would want it. When I do apply enough for it to be white it does look nice. It makes my eyes look natural and it brightens them up. Although next time, I will spend a bit more for a higher quality product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this. Even though it's cheap, it works really well on both the waterline and eyelid.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lilxcupid101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although this eyeliner is cheap ($1.00), I found that it doesn't stick to my waterline that well. Even when it does, it looks cakey and doesn't provide that bright color that will make my eyes "pop". It also is hard to apply: you have to keep going over it, which hurts my eyes :( The color also doesn't lasts long. Once it goes away, it would leave a faded white streak under my eyes. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by DagnyEvelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Better than the darker colors, I think it's much more forgiving. I use it on my lower waterline and on the lower lashline to open my eyes up, and it does the job, but only for about three hours. Constant reapplying irritates my sensitive eyes, otherwise it would get at least a four.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

Can't go wrong for a dollar. A little trick for you girls to make it less painful to apply when it's new...hold it under a flame from a lit match or lighter for a second or 2- it'll glide on like cream. Little trick my sis taught me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm super disappointed in this eyeliner. I bought it because I wanted something for my waterline to brighten up my eyes, and I heard good things about this liner. Well, when I went to put it on my waterline I could NOT get any color to deposit! I had to go over the line like 10 times to get any color payoff...and even then, this isn't creamy at all and it kind of tugged on my eye. I can see this as being good maybe for a eyeshadow base, but as for an actual eyeliner, it is crap. I decided to go to Ulta and buy NYX's Jumbo Pencil in Milk and it's so much better then this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Glamgirl160

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use on my waterline. First of all, it took a few strokes before I could even see any of the product and once it was on it looked chalky. After about an hour almost of it shifted on to my bottom eyelashes, it was a mess! Since it didn't work on my waterline I tried to use it to highlight my brow bones. After blending it quite a bit, it looked alright. Then I put the cream colored shimmer eyeshadow I usually use to highlight my brow bones ontop of that. The eyeshadow looked a lil better and def lasted longer with the white eyeliner underneath it, so that's what I'm going to use it for. But that is not what I intened to buy it for or what the product is made for, so overall this is a really terrible. I will not be repurchasing.