MD Forte SPF 30 Environmental Protection Cream

4.1

Zinc oxide (7.8%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (4%), Allantoin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, diazolidinyl urea, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, methyldibromo glutaronitrile, methylparaben, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, purified water (aqua), steareth-100, steareth-2, tocopheryl acetate, tricontanyl PVP, xantham gum

on 5/28/2004 5:10:00 AM

This stuff is very good and I give it a 5-. Over the years, I've experimented with a lot of sunscreens, as my sensitive/combo skin doesn't always react well to different products. This product doesn't irritate my skin or cause it to break out. In addition, the thickish formula stays on my skin well. My only gripe is that it doesn't disappear into my skin--the finish is not matte.

on 5/21/2004 1:19:00 PM

This product goes on nicely & blends well under my foundation (I have dry skin), but it gave me 2 big cystic pimples. Ugh!! I never, ever, ever get these. I'm very glad I had a sample of this and didn't buy it.

on 3/26/2004 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The texture is excellent- very creamy and not runny. My dry skins loved this. However, I just couldn't get past the smell- a heavy plastic scent. I'll stick with my DDF Moisturizing Photo-Age SPF 30.

on 3/20/2004 10:06:00 PM

Great stuff. Contains zinc oxide (not titanium dioxide as stated in the review below) which is great for oily/acne-ish skin. I use a primer and tinted moisturizer over the top (laura mercer) and with a bit of powder I don't get too oily. Definately does not aggrivate breakouts - which is great. I use this one and the SPF15 depending on how much sun I am going to get.

on 3/9/2004 2:39:00 PM

This sunscreen is great! It's non oily which is important and smoothes fine lines and pores. It doesn't contain chemicals...only titanium dioxide which is great. Other sunscreens I've tried have been gummy or gooey, but not this.

on 9/14/2003 10:39:00 PM

This is a great sunscreen. The only problem I have is that it seems to flake sometimes if I don't wait long enough to put my foundation on. I was having a breakout here and there using Clinique City Block, after starting to use this, none. Love it - think it's my holy grail but still not sure...that's why I gave it a 4.