September 30, 2014 | 2061 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fascinating

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

What a wonderful product! A nice bright white to open up my eyes. I like to add a bit to the inner corner of my eyes - it makes my eyes look wide awake and VERY pretty. I also like to add some under my eyebrow, it highlights beautifully. Also, now and then I like to glide this along my waterline - and yes it stays put for quite some time. I work part-time as a barista in a coffee shop where I don't have a lot of time to check my make-up, seeing as it's very busy. With this, as well as other MAC cosmetics, I know that the staying power is going to last me and not disappear or smudge 30 minutes into my shift - it lasts pretty much an entire 6 hour shift. At the end of my shift, it may be just slightly faded. I've received multiple compliments since using this product. It's a creamy liner, it doesn't tug or break easily or anything like that. MAC does not test on animals, this is a plus for me. I will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing eye-opener!
I adore this product. It's a creamy, blendable, milky pure white.
I apply it to my waterline, inner corner and brow bone, and it gives my eyes an amazing alertness.
It lasts around four hours on my waterline, and after about six hours it's still subtly there, making my eyes subtly awake.
This is the most amazing thing for tired eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by dezyttt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Whaaaaow, jess does this liner ever open my eyes and make me look awake and alert. I can't believe that I'm just finding out about this stuff now. Now, this bright white makes so much of a difference for me, although I have to say that this doesn't quite do what I wanted. I bought it on the hope that it would show up well on my waterline, and stay there for a reasonable amount of time. It does show up on my waterline, but only mildly. Enough to be somewhat noticeable at least though, and it lasts a few hours. I haven't found any other eyeliner though that works better, at least not in white. So I'll take the half asked job that it does. Plus, I find it worth it because it looks so incredible under the waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this for my water line and I'm absolutely in love with this! From previous experiences with placing any product in my water line it either disappears in 30 minutes or irritates my eyes to no end. Surprisingly this stays for 4 to 5 hours and doesn't irritates my eyes, even wearing contact lenses. This white pencil doesn't look to stark or strange against my complexion and really brightens my eyes. The formula is creamy, smooth, and glides on with ease. Will definitely be an item I'll repurchase and continue to use .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Of course I have been hearing about this particular pencil for years and kept meaning to buy it. Tried UD's white pencil and others but none really did that much for me. Finally my best friend bought this for me one day when we were at the MAC store and from the first time I used it I realized how silly I was not to have purchased it years ago. I used it almost every day in one way or another. Mostly I use it in the inside corner of my eye to highlight and right under the upper most part of my brow. Just a great pencil, it can be as vivid or muted a color white as you want. Great quality pencil from MAC - something that I think everyone needs as a staple in their make up collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Diinosaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I bought this yesterday.
The price was $17.50CDN +tax. Its pretty expensive but I guess getting the better stuff is obviously gonna cost more. The packaging is nice. I like how the cap isnt those clear plastic ones, which looks easy to break.
Originally, i was looking for a shimmery white eyeliner. But i found out the MAC eyeliner was a couple dollars cheaper than the UB and MUFE. And i thought a shimmery one would be too much for school.
This is really nice on the waterline. I heard this is safe for the waterline too so thats a plus. It was good staying power. It does fade a bit but it ends up going on my lashline. I also put it on my lower eyelid near the corners. When i smudge it a little its a glowy white and i noticed when it smudges it has little shimmers in it, not too much tho which is perfect.
I would repurchase this :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

Stark white pencil. Matte. It does what it says: Goes on easily, goes on white (not some pathetic little imitation of white). Looks great on the waterline and lasts a very long time even if your eyes get a tad watery during the day. Great for creating that dramatic awake look; there's the subtle awake look, aka flesh-toned/off-white pencil, and the perky, bright white, retro/pin-up awake. This is the second kind. When applied heavily it doesn't look all that natural, however it's good for multiple purposes, such as opening up the eye by swiping it on the tearduct, highlighting areas like the inner corner and the browbone or using it as a base for such highlighters, creating a dramatic contrast between the black wing of the liner and the rest of the eye (still blended a bit into the skin though), making that little gap between the two lines of your double-winged liner even more intense, dabbing lightly as a matte cupid's bow highlight etc. Endless possibilities with this one. Would repurchase.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very nice white e/l. If your looking for something to line your water line with that will last all day then this is the pencil for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

THE white eyeliner! No white eyeliner ever showed up as pigmented on my waterline. As it's an eye kohl you can also smudge it.
Well, nothing more to say - it's a great product and well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by citysnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This productis amazing. It gives your whole face such a lift! I really couldnt live with out it. It is soft on your eyes and applies easily. 100% worth the money and would suit everyone!!