September 16, 2014 | 1487 users online

Toners - La Prairie - Cellular Refining Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by gisele87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hello ım 23 years old and ı want to use thıs product .my questıon is it ıs early for me or not?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by huyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lotion is not irritating to my skin. It does not contain alcohol which is a plus. It smells nice and it keeps my skin hydrated. I use the cellular hydrating serum after the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by janehex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toner is totally worth the price. I am almost finally finished with my bottle that I bought two years ago. I will be repurchasing soon.

I poured the contents into a plastic bottle, but now I am not so sure, given the fact that plastic chemicals can leech into liquids. I know glass is best! I should just be extra careful. The frosted glass bottle is quite beautiful. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by yuangao2

It is one of my favorite toner, anothe is sisley flower toner.
This L.P. refining lotion functions as lotion rather than toner, leaves your skin hydrated and fresh. Don't like the color, although i never found my face being blue after using it. Price is better than Sisley.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2007 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Tess35

Best toner ever. Been using this for over a year. Cleans well and does not irritate my acne-prone skin. Makes my skin bright and does not leave my skin taut.

I just hope that LP will drop the glass bottle for a more friendly plastic ones.

If you can splurge a bit more, try this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 12:08:00 PM More reviews by baharh

I like this toner as it removes any dirt or residue that the foam cleanser left behind. It is wonderful especially during the cooler to colder months as it does not dry out my skin, but i found in the summer while it can make my face a bit oily, it does not contribute to irritating or cauing more breakouts in my tzone where i seem to get acne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by vickypollard

I've been using this toner on and off since 1988, and I must say that I usually come back to it. It's actually one of the few toners that leaves a moisturizing film on my skin which can only help my other products penetrate better. It's non-irritating, I love the smell and I like that it's still packaged in glass which is much better for keeping this type of product in. I've tried MANY toners over the years, but I'm glad this old favorite is still around! Although the prices is steep for a toner, I will continue to purchase. Too bad La Prairie did away with their Cellular Purifying Lotion (the green one) which I used to use ages ago in the Summer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2006 6:44:00 PM More reviews by LuxurySkincare

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find it really hard to find a good quality toner and I have to say this is, as with most of La Prairie's products, just stunning. Its refreshing, non drying and beautifully packaged. If you can afford luxury then this should be your choice of toner. Its fantastic - buy it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Quite a good toner but not something I would buy (I got few samples). It is alcohol-free (?) but it smells like there's a lot of alcohol in it anyway (btw - I hate the smell of most La Prairie products!)... It is sort of refreshing (maybe 'refining'?) but I still think I need something more gentle for mature skin. It is OK to use it from time to time for mature skins but not as your regular, every-day toner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this toner, it's hydrating and soothing....and I love the smell! It's La Prairie's best seller. I hate the price, but the effects are worth it. I like the fact that it's in glass, things keep better in glass. The bottle is pretty large, so it will last you a while.