Avon Skin-So-Soft - Soft & Sensual (All)

3.9

I got the "new" whipped body oil it was an introductory thing thought wow cool good deal for the money even if I don't like it. Which I do like the product itself (the lotion) it seeps into my skin it's non-greasy and keeps smoothness on my legs right after shaving. But at first I liked the smell and then I didn't the smell is not fresh and fun, and that's what I like. The cap is annoying too it's very flimsy and cheapo, will not buy again. But I like the new packaging.

I have to say that I HATE how this product smells. The only thing good about this product is the packaging. Just thinking about how this stuff smells makes me cringe. Yuck!

I love this Soft & Sensual Body Spray. I usually spray some on before I head to the gym. One day a lady asked me if I was wearing the expensive perfume from Givenchy called Amariage. When I told her that it was Skin So Soft-Soft & Sensual, for around $6.99, she wouldn't believe me. Since I had never smelled Amariage, I took her word for it. Later on, I had the chance to smell the expensive one and this beats it by far!!

I've got this in the hand cream which moisturises nicely, but nothing I'm over the moon about. What I do love is the scent, I feel similiar to shamrocked in her review of the Moisture Boost lotion, in that there is something about this stuff! I tried to find a scent description too, but all I could find was "light and floral". Shamrocked has a good description of it in her review, though I couldn't really detect the rose.

Anyway, to me, it is a lovely, not over-powering floral scent which lasts quite well, and for some reason, it drives my man wild! Therefore, I will definitely buy again in any formulation!!!

Popular Body Skincare Products