December 20, 2014 | 1239 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Skin-So-Soft - Soft & Sensual (All)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2004 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Emma007Peel

I have to say that I HATE how this product smells. The only thing good about this product is the packaging. Just thinking about how this stuff smells makes me cringe. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2003 11:59:00 PM More reviews by fab4gal

I love this Soft & Sensual Body Spray. I usually spray some on before I head to the gym. One day a lady asked me if I was wearing the expensive perfume from Givenchy called Amariage. When I told her that it was Skin So Soft-Soft & Sensual, for around $6.99, she wouldn't believe me. Since I had never smelled Amariage, I took her word for it. Later on, I had the chance to smell the expensive one and this beats it by far!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2003 1:42:00 AM More reviews by BerryDelicious

I've got this in the hand cream which moisturises nicely, but nothing I'm over the moon about. What I do love is the scent, I feel similiar to shamrocked in her review of the Moisture Boost lotion, in that there is something about this stuff! I tried to find a scent description too, but all I could find was "light and floral". Shamrocked has a good description of it in her review, though I couldn't really detect the rose.

Anyway, to me, it is a lovely, not over-powering floral scent which lasts quite well, and for some reason, it drives my man wild! Therefore, I will definitely buy again in any formulation!!!