Avon Skin-So-Soft - Soft & Sensual (All)

3.9

on 9/13/2004 12:07:00 AM

I have to say that I HATE how this product smells. The only thing good about this product is the packaging. Just thinking about how this stuff smells makes me cringe. Yuck!

on 6/21/2003 11:59:00 PM

I love this Soft & Sensual Body Spray. I usually spray some on before I head to the gym. One day a lady asked me if I was wearing the expensive perfume from Givenchy called Amariage. When I told her that it was Skin So Soft-Soft & Sensual, for around $6.99, she wouldn't believe me. Since I had never smelled Amariage, I took her word for it. Later on, I had the chance to smell the expensive one and this beats it by far!!

I've got this in the hand cream which moisturises nicely, but nothing I'm over the moon about. What I do love is the scent, I feel similiar to shamrocked in her review of the Moisture Boost lotion, in that there is something about this stuff! I tried to find a scent description too, but all I could find was "light and floral". Shamrocked has a good description of it in her review, though I couldn't really detect the rose.

Anyway, to me, it is a lovely, not over-powering floral scent which lasts quite well, and for some reason, it drives my man wild! Therefore, I will definitely buy again in any formulation!!!

Popular Body Skincare Products