August 20, 2014 | 1046 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by strawberriez880

It's very pigmented and stays on all day. I very rarely use the wax though. It looks semi-natural on me, sort of warm-tinted but my hair is around that shade too so that's not a problem for me. The price is very reasonable for the amount of product you get. The only complaint I have is of the packaging - it's a little annoying to open, and the tweezers and brush are basically useless because they're TINY. I'm much better off buying a separate angled brush to do my brows.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

Pros:
It's ..pigmented

Cons:
-This line is very reddish/orangeish. Would be better if it was more ashy/neutral.
-Not good for girls with black/brown hair.
-Looks super unnatural

Basically, you can tell that there is color underneath your brows because it's such a reddish brown color. Gets weird and patchy too when you sweat

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by MissAtomic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I regularly get compliments on how amazing my eyebrows are! It used to take me about 15 minutes to do my eyebrows before and now it only takes me 5 minutes to get completely flawless brows! I have very oily skin and pencils would always melt down my face after about an hour but the wax/powder both stay in place all day, even during my all nighters. The powder does have red undertones to it, which is perfect for me, but it's definitely something you want to be aware of when purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Shamaila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is amazing! a bit pricey but totally worth it....its the best brow wax and powder kit i've ever used, their eyebrow pencil is also really good but if you're going to be using it everyday like me i would recommend you buy this as the pencil does finish quite quick.
the only con i think it has is the fact the brushes are two small they don't help when you're trying to do your eyebrows quickly before work or going out! but apart from that i think this product is absolutely brilliant and i would defiantly buy it again (i'm already on my 2nd box!) it looks really small but trust me it lasts longer than a year!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LipstickAddict25

I was looking for a product for my super dark brows, the arch needs to be defined and rounded and for that I need a good long lasting, dark pigmented but natural looking product. Anastasia brow pencils ran out to fast and so weren't worth the money and there powders had two shades in each where one was too light for me so I was only really going to use half the pot, why waste money? This product is great! It matches me so well! The wax allows for shaping the arch and filling in huge sparse gaps. The powder then sets it and makes my brows the right shades :)!! LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The tweezers and brushes in it are good quality but too small to use easily so I only keep those for travel for everyday daily use I use my own angled brush! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Nataliejan8976

This product i quite easy to use but it doesn't look very natural. The wax is easily smudged but the powder fills in the eyebrows very nicely and it lasts absolutely ages! The other downside is the cost, at £23.50 you need to really love it to buy it but you can get these a lot cheaper on ebay. It's a shame they don't sell the powder serparately.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried to love this but I am just not a fan. The darkest is not very dark on me. It looks very reddish-brown on my brows and does not colour match on my jet black hair. This product is very expensive and I think that with cheaper products I can do a better job. I enjoy the ELF dupe of this product, I feel like it is more effective than this for some reason. It's just very plain and I don't see the hype. I like the packaging though! I returned this one back to Sephora. :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is too oily for my oily skin. It looked great after applying, but slid right off my brows within hours. I tried it with the groomer and the powder plain and even the powder was too creamy to stay put. Recommend only for DRY skin..

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by chairmanmiao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So benefit introduced a product for people who doesn't have their natural eyebrows anymore or who never had eyebrows in the first place.

This product has two textures you apply the first texture and then layer over the second texture.it is better than using eyebrow pencil but as with most cosmetics brow zings aren't designed for people who has white or very light yellow skin tones because their skin texture is soft and this product has a vinyl almost leather quality finish to it and could only ever look good on people who has darker skins who doesn't have hair on them.I would only recommend this product to people with the Afro skin texture and Afro hair texture because it is the same finish as their skins and obviously any hair they have on their face or body must be the same texture as the hair that grows on their head unless their perming their hair to create Afro hair texture then they could never have brows or lashes naturally of any texture other than Afro.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ashleighannei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get asked almost daily whether I get HD brows. The truth is that I wax, pluck and trim my brows myself but the real finishing touch is benefit brow zings. I have been using this for 5 years now but was previously terrified of darkening my black brows for fear of looking like Liza Minelli!! Now I can't live without this product. Still looks very natural, but you can build the powder and go for the 'scouse brow' look if you're so inclined! It lasts a long time, and you don't necessarily need to use the wax portion, I just use the powder. The little brushes includes are handy, but I use a mac flat edges brush to apply the powder. Truly great product.