October 25, 2014 | 1287 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this remover. I didn't experience any of the burning or irritation other reviewers mentioned, but my skin isn't that sensitive, so that's probably a factor. It's oil-free, so you're not left with a greasy film, and it's one of the only removers I've used that easily takes off Benefit "They're Real" mascara. This removes everything quite quickly and thoroughly, which is great. My only issue with it is the price, as I can't really justify spending $20+ for an eye makeup remover (this one was a generous sample in the January 2012 Clinique Topbox). If I ever found it on sale or at a discount, I would purchase it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by rebekah202003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Doesn't take off the makeup and burns my eyes. Hate this stuff don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by snowpaum

Don't buy this product. For the same price, you can buy the purple bottle from Clinique. The purple one is way better than this blue one. Although you have to mix the oil and water layers, the purple one does its job; it thoroughly removes all the makeup that you put on your face. On the other hand, the blue one can only erase some eyeshadow and leave my black eyeliners on my eyes only to give panda/raccoon eyes. It doesn't completely remove all the makeup. Before I tried the purple one, I thought this blue one was so good because it didn't leave greasy feeling&didn't have to shake it at first. However, I was so wrong!!! Don't ever buy this blue one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by itsjenna007

This eye makeup remover was disappointing. I have been looking for a good eye makeup remover that does not require a lot of product or rubbing to get makeup off. The rinse-off eye makeup solvent is the worse one I've tried. I can get more makeup off with soap and water. There were a couple of perks that I wish more makeup removers would have: it wasn't greasy feeling and there is no strong scent. It also did not burn my eyes even though I had to use a lot of product. Still, I will not be repurchasing since it doesn't work that well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Awful, this is no better than water....worse actually because my eyes sting and burn after using, it irritates the entire area and makes it such an ordeal to remove eye makeup. For a product designed for eyes I found this terrible and should not go anywhere near the eye, I have liked Clinique's "Take the Day off" makeup remover, so this formula is just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by starburst1824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll start by saying I love how non-greasy this remover is-- it does a decent job taking off my makeup but isn't anything amazing. It takes quite a bit of product to actually get all of my makeup off but if I use too much it tends to burn my eyes a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by susiesdeeter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very gentle eye make-up remover. I put just a little of this on a cotton ball and then I rub that gently over my eyes to remove my mascara and eyeliner. I does a great job. Then, after removing my make-up I do wash my face off. This remover has no fragrance, which is what I prefer because I do have sensitive eyes. My mom loves this make-up remover as well. When we get a new bottle, we will split it in half into two bottles. If your willing to invest a bit more money into a make-up remover, then I would highly suggest this one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

Got this as a GWP and have been using it to try and take off my eye makeup at night. I like that it doesn't have much of a fragrance and it doesn't irritate my eyes. However, it does a horrible job of taking off the make up. It gets about 60% of it off and then the rest is just smeared around. I used my Neutrogena eye make up remover to finish the job. I wouldn't purchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jojonono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product.
It is gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes.
I do not like the packaging and find it difficult to dose the amount i need. In the end it is a nice makeup remover, you still have to rub your eyes a bit, but it doesn't make your eyes sting.

I think it's too expensive though, but if i don't find another one which is as gentle as this one, I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This product is AMAZING. This is my favorite makeup remover. It removes my eye makeup effortlessly. It also doesn't leave my eyes greasy at all. I sometimes use this right before i put on my eyeshadows, it gives a nice surface for your eyeshadows to stay on. I will buy this over and over again.