July 30, 2014 | 1785 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by BlondeKat

This is a great all around eyeliner for day or for night. I wanted to try something other than black bc lately I have noticed that black eyeliner can look very harsh during the cold winter months where I live. Great purchase. Would love to try some similar colors when I am done with this pencil, although I'll prob get this again since I really enjoy the color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mindlips

MAC Cosmetics' Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubbron Brown was quite impressive at first- the color and texture was matte, smooth and held a greyish tint of brown. However, the reason why I chose to try out this eye pencil in the first place was for WP reasons. Although everything was ALMOST perfect, MAC Cosmetic's Powerpoint Eye Pencil was not waterproof enough to be used against water... The result of the eye pencil left a raccoon look equivalent to drugstore liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by swirlyloon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner pencil!!
I have 5 of them LMAO
I have..
1) Engraved ( Matte Black)
2) Stubborn Brown ( Dark Brown)
3) Bordeauxline ( Dark plum )
4) Tarnish ( Dark forest green)
5) Prussian ( Dark blue)

Yep, I tried quite a lot of eyeliners including MUFE, Chanel, NARS, Benefit, Giorgio armani, etc.. they are good but this is cheap!
a cheaper alternative to this shall be the revlon colorstay one it's also good but I find this more creamy it lasts through out the day!
BUT
Don't use this on your waterline as this WILL NOT last.

But otherwise, highly recommend

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I asked the MAC artist for their darkest brown liner for a smokey bronze look and she recommended Stuborn Brown. The color is pretty, but the color wasn't as dark on the eye as it looked when swatched on the hand. It also didn't go on smooth and tugged on my eyelid. I will be trying MAC Photogravure next as it is described as a soft black with brown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyepencil easy to use and not hard to apply, doesnt drag and you dont have to warm it up, staying power is 4-5 hrs not the best but definetly looks natural towards the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Gr4phicTwi5t

This is "the" basic brown to have. It's easy and creamy to apply and stays put till you choose to take it off. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Analuiza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this pencil in a swap, and I was really surprised by it. It's so soft, and the color is so beautifull (a very dark tone of brown). It's very easy to use and to smudge. It's impossible for me to make a defined line with it, but my intention, when I use this liner, is to make a thicker line that I can smudge, as if i used wet eyeshadow. I doesn't last all day, but I don't care, because I don't expect any pencil liner to last long, anyway. I want to try other colors of this range!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by chantalmostoway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a serious problem with transfer under my eyes when it comes to eyeliner. I luv UD 24/7 but they transfer. This eyeliner was recommended by MUA at Mac and I luv it. It stays put all day and no more transfer. The only thing is if you blend to smoke out you must do it fast as it sets quick but it is awesome and cheaper then UD. Buy it you will not regret!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by daniellenina

I went to MAC looking for the perfect chocolate brown eyeliner and I found it! This is a highly pigmented eyeliner, which stays on my waterline all day! A staple in my makeup bag, will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by kaileym

FAV BROWN EYELINER. stays all day. gorgeous brown. sharpens amazing. overall-I LOVE THIS. :D