July 30, 2014 | 1916 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my new favourite eyebrow pencil! I have very dark brown eyebrows, almost black, and when I first bought this I bought it in the shade 'Dark Brown' and it looked okay to start with, but after a while I had noticed it looked much too light for my eyebrows and was slightly red in colour so I knew that was the completely wrong shade. So I went back and bought the 'Black Brown' shade hoping it wouldn't be too dark, and this shade is the best match for my eyebrows! The quality of this pencil is really nice, it glides on and it stays on my eyebrows all day and doesn't smudge. It is a great price too, and gives the best shape to my eyebrows compared with other eyebrow pencils I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a back up pencil when I run out of my good stuff! It goes on nicely only when the pencil is sharp the colour is perfect for me as I like dark defined brows. The worst thing about it is it snaps every single time I sharpen it so by the time I have got it sharp I have no pencil left!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

I got the 004 Brown black (or vise versa). People on here keep saying that it has a red undertone. And in all honesty, i didn't feel like it had any. I was worried that it did when i first bought it cause most of the time they do contain a hint of redness. That's why i use brow powder cause its more reliable. But i tried this when i got home and it was good! I liked it and it worked well with me. I just bought it today, so im not sure if i might see color issues. But so far, i like it...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by applesforcheeks

I'm an AAB with dark dense eyebrows that are thinning just in the fronts. I purchased this brow pencil in Black Brown and am totally disappointed. There is too much red in this pencil. It goes on smoothly but it looks like I smudged some sort of brownie-like dessert on my brows. LOL!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by impact_player

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

(Shade reviewed: 004 black-brown) Quality of the pencil is not bad, but the black brown color I chose had a bit of red in it which I can't have in my brow pencils (my hair is jet black). The slightly off color match can be more obvious in flash photography. If you can find your color match, this will "do the job". I appreciated the brow brush that was on the pencil's cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by celinerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first (and current) eyebrow product. I have the shade black-brown, which is a dark, warm-toned brown. My hair is cool-toned black, but I can work with it if I blend it out so the redness is not so conspicuous. I hated it for the first few months after purchasing because I was pretty bad at filling in my brows and only after I managed to make this work did it become my daily necessity. It is fairly pigmented and waxy, and a little goes a long way. If it comes out a bit dark, the brush on the cap is helpful for spreading the colour out. I do recommend this for anyone as long as there is the correct shade because it does exactly what it's meant to do and is nothing short of exceptional for a drugstore brand, but my next brow conquest will be the Chanel brow pencil that I had a brief love affair with at the airport duty free stands.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by annapieface

Price: Rimmel is fairly cheap (even in Australia) and you'll find that Priceline always has a deal/sale with Rimmel.

Packaging: Great that it comes with a brush :)

Product: Easy to use, easy to blend. The colour 'black brown' is perfect for those with darker browns.

Would recommend, 9/10 :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

Super smooth texture, long lasting and easy to use, color matches me perfectly & on top of that it's super cheap. For the price you get, going through these isn't so bad, because it's so cheap. Again, amazing quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very good brow pencil for $3.69 at Target. Only downside is the little brush on the cap - it's not useful at all. I got dark brown, as they were out of Hazel. Looking to exchange it.
My only wish is that this pencil could be little bit softer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Well I have lost it and I'm planning on buying a new pencil because this is absolutely perfect and cheap! I was using the Mac one in the color spiked and while that one was nice at times it was easy to over fill in my Brows thus leading to harsh brows
:( so I researched and found this drugstore gem. The cap is annoying with the brush I prefer to use my eco tools spoolie that's nice and soft. The waxyness of the pencil holds my hairs in place as well :)