December 20, 2014 | 1668 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by bbyxs2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this eyebrow pencil, it's the only I use at the moment as all the others weren't that great for me.
Smooth application and easy to make feather like strokes making it more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Amdsalinas

This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. It's not too soft. It's firm enough to deliver precise lines and and does not smear easily. Other pencils are too soft and give a thick clumpy, almost shiney finish. This pencil gives a matte finish for perfect brows everytime! I use Hazel in my daily makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by kathren3377

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a Mac brow pencil but went back to this rimmel pencil. This one makes your brows look just a bit more natural compared to mac's

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

In truth, the pencil itself is probably quite good, but the colour I got (brown) is far too warm to look natural. The pencil is very pigmented so it's tricky to apply lightly. But, on the positive side it's cheap, and includes a brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by beeluxi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dark brown eyebrows/hair and dye my hair a lighter auburn-red. I picked this up in hazel and it does a good job at blending my brows to a color that better suits my hair shade. My eyebrows are thick so I can't completely comment on coverage of this certain pencil since I use it so sparsely, though it does the trick for what I need. I purchased this on sale for $3.14 and couldn't be happier with the price point/quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by amoii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first purchased this 5 years ago and i swear by this eyebrow pencil! ive used from brands shu uemera, shisedo, ysl and more but i always come back to this one. i dont know why but the colour and pigmentation are on point. i love how simple and cheap it is. I will always repurchase this. The colour i use is black brown :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

At first, I was actually really pleasantly surprised by this. I bought it instead of the hourglass eyebrow pencil as I thought hey the Rimmel brow pencil is significantly cheaper so why not give it a go. It's actually ok. However the shade I bought is far too red toned, almost unwearable. I think people with lighter coloured brows might have success with this, but the brunette are just too red.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by mariacristinatoca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best eyebrow pencil on the market. I tried Anastasia, MAC, maybeliine, Clinique... There is nothing better than this $7.00 crayon. Amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my new favourite eyebrow pencil! I have very dark brown eyebrows, almost black, and when I first bought this I bought it in the shade 'Dark Brown' and it looked okay to start with, but after a while I had noticed it looked much too light for my eyebrows and was slightly red in colour so I knew that was the completely wrong shade. So I went back and bought the 'Black Brown' shade hoping it wouldn't be too dark, and this shade is the best match for my eyebrows! The quality of this pencil is really nice, it glides on and it stays on my eyebrows all day and doesn't smudge. It is a great price too, and gives the best shape to my eyebrows compared with other eyebrow pencils I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a back up pencil when I run out of my good stuff! It goes on nicely only when the pencil is sharp the colour is perfect for me as I like dark defined brows. The worst thing about it is it snaps every single time I sharpen it so by the time I have got it sharp I have no pencil left!!