September 19, 2014 | 1663 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Nina (New)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Yannieapr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just love this scent. I know some people find it smells to sweet but I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by liari1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favourite perfume by far :D
It smells really sweet, but not too much, and the packaging is just gorgeous!
And just a small tip, some people might've known it already, but i'll share it anyway. To make a perfume last longer and not smell too strong, spray it on your wrist and rub it behind your ears and neck.
Works for me ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ef604

I don't own this product, but really want to buy it. My friend has it, and let me tell you, this is quite the man magnet! We were out one night, and she sprayed it on both of us. Guys were literally following us around trying to sniff us! lol. totally creepy but speaks volumes about this parfume. It's sweet, it's heavy but if you are into that kinda thing, you will love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This sure smells like an apple-a rotting one! It is far too sweet and has a note about it that is off, giving it a 'rotting' effect. Also, it has no deeper notes to counter off the sickly sweetness(DKNY's Delicious does a better job at that). A girl in my class sitting severak seats away from me once wore this with a generous hand and it was enough to make me hate this fragrance for ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall i really like this fragance. It's sweet, floral and girly without being overpowering. I already spent a bottle of it and now i'm using the precious edition. Gorgeous packaging by the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by damsel19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG perfume, I love it I always have a bottle on the go. It's very sweet, fruity and yet very sexy. I have the Body oftener in the same range and the combination works perfect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very sweet and creamy, tart at the same time.I detect no prominent apple, just fruitiness and a hit of floral. In the beginning it's almost too tangy and after drydown, the scent becomes sort of... Flimsy. I frequently wear it at work and people tell me I smell good and I can make a sale. However, during the holiday season, every man I showed this one to shook their heads. Just a heads up, ladies! Although I wear perfume for me and not others.
The scent is almost body splash-esque to me. Doesn't last at all. I get an hour and a half maximum. Bottle's cute, price is steep. I know how popular it is, it's just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by annam2505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

A bit to sweet for me, althoug it works okay in the summer. Poor lasting power.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by vivi123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. It was fresh, fruity and clean but it probably has the shortest length of wear out of all my perfumes. The lady at the counter told me that certain fruit based scents don't tend to stay on as long. It's too bad because this really smells amazing. The packaging is so cute too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nina is sweet,nice...smells like fruit,flowers,vanilla...wonderful for spring and summer!