September 1, 2014 | 1958 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by chooky12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this hand cream.
It absorbs really quickly, it isn't greasy or tacky feeling. It's is excellent for a busy mum who can't wait around rubbing her hands endlessly - you apply and go!
I like that it is fragrance free, it is neutral smelling enough even for my husband to use.
And most importantly it leaves your hands feeling silky soft, but has enough longevity that you don't need to reapply every 5 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by rebsays

I am unexpectedly amazed at how awesome this stuff is! It's a bit pricey (more than I would generally like to spend for only 97mL of product), but it's so worth it. It sinks in so quick, and really leaves a non-greasy feeling. Just for that I love it. But on top of that, it leaves my skin so nice and moisturized!
It's now my favourite. I will deffinitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by BertAnn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product! Keeps hands moisturized during the winter, enough that I don't have to keep constantly reapplying. It's my go to hand cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by nerdcoop

It's the only non-greasy hand cream that lives up to the non-greasy claim.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by teabbl

Great non-greasy, well adsorbed hand cream! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

I am in love with this product! It saved my dry hands. I work in the health care field so I am constantly washing my hands or using alcohol sanitizers. I prefer my hand lotions to not have any scent and not feel as though I have anything on my hands. This is perfect and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who works in the health care field!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

GREAT product. The packaging claims that this cream acts as a glove to hold in moisture and protect your skin, even after handwashing. As for acting like a glove - it totally does. It goes on a bit tacky, but absorbs quickly. My hands don't feel sticky at all, but very soft.

I now live in New Brunswick, which has super harsh, dry winters. My hands, after handwashing and weather, becomes very dry and more prone to paper cuts! This cream is really effective.

Additionally, I find that this is helping with a little eczema that has developed on an eyelid. It's a bit pricey for a tube, but it is a very, very effective hand/dry skin cream.

Update (Sep 22, 2013): My baby developed patches of eczema on his cheeks and instead of buying the baby eczema treatment from Aveeno, I dabbed a bit of this on the affected areas and they clear up every time! Mind you, the eczema does come back occasionally, but it clears up once I use this hand cream. It is a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way...and has multiple uses!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My Intensive Relief lotion from Aveeno is a bit different. It's called "Skin Relief Hand Cream: Intense Moisture" and has blue accents on the tube instead of purple. I love it. It's so hard for me to find a fragrance free lotion that will help heal my hands during the winter. My hands crack, bleed, and generally hurt during the cold season, but this lotion prevents all that. Love it. Never irritates my skin. The one thing I would warn you of is that the tube looks like it contains a lot more hand cream than it actually does.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by dannymalinsa

New name: Aveeno active naturals skin relief intensive moisture. Exactly the same ingredients as the old one.

I absolutely love this! I used to use the eucerin intensive hand cream, but I hated the greasy feeling. Not this one though, it absorbs right quick and doesn't feel heavy. It's fragrance free which is another plus (I'm sensitive to strong scents). All in all I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Nadia2r

great hand moisturizer for people who tend to wash their hands a lot
i love it