Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 12/9/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally! I found what I'm looking for. I'm not a big fan of lotions that are hard to spread out and leave my hands greasy and just feeling.... eww. I've tried Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams, Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream and QV lotion. This one feels the best out of all them. It keeps my hands soft and nourished, and sinks in very quickly, which is a feature I love best. Bonus points for it not smelling like much of anything - just faintly. Double bonus points for it being affordable. We have a winner here.

on 12/9/2013 12:56:00 AM

I was introduced to this cream 3 years ago and have not come across one that can repair my chapped lips and hands overnight! I've tried others now and again and I always end up coming back to this one - would highly recommend!

on 11/23/2013 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Eczema developed on my hands a year ago. Nothing seemed to help it. Tried everything from AHA creams, hydrocortisone creams to petroleum jelly with no success.

Then came the lifesaver, the Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream. It completely 'healed' my hands of eczema! Now, my hands are soft and smooth. I can't imagine that these same hands used to be scaly, cracked and bleeding.

HG handcream. I don't know what would become of my hands without it.

on 10/8/2013 7:43:00 AM

Relief! I somehow got a very chapped area on my finger, probably from washing my hands too much. The skin was very sore. I used this 2x and after 5 min got total relief. I highly recommend this hand cream. My hands stayed soft and no more pain. Love this product and will continue to purchase.

on 8/5/2013 7:57:00 AM

Love this hand cream.
It absorbs really quickly, it isn't greasy or tacky feeling. It's is excellent for a busy mum who can't wait around rubbing her hands endlessly - you apply and go!
I like that it is fragrance free, it is neutral smelling enough even for my husband to use.
And most importantly it leaves your hands feeling silky soft, but has enough longevity that you don't need to reapply every 5 minutes.

on 7/5/2013 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am unexpectedly amazed at how awesome this stuff is! It's a bit pricey (more than I would generally like to spend for only 97mL of product), but it's so worth it. It sinks in so quick, and really leaves a non-greasy feeling. Just for that I love it. But on top of that, it leaves my skin so nice and moisturized!
It's now my favourite. I will deffinitely repurchase.

on 6/4/2013 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome product! Keeps hands moisturized during the winter, enough that I don't have to keep constantly reapplying. It's my go to hand cream!

on 5/15/2013 4:01:00 AM

It's the only non-greasy hand cream that lives up to the non-greasy claim.

on 1/22/2013 3:10:00 PM

Great non-greasy, well adsorbed hand cream! I love it.

on 1/20/2013 12:42:00 AM

I am in love with this product! It saved my dry hands. I work in the health care field so I am constantly washing my hands or using alcohol sanitizers. I prefer my hand lotions to not have any scent and not feel as though I have anything on my hands. This is perfect and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who works in the health care field!